Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Urgent Message to Christopher Mark Wingate from Krishan konna of Bangladesh.

Christopher Mark Wingate
Dear friend Christopher,
You tell me 1-3-4 word but I could not nothing. Because a long story. So when I exited then no stop my keyboard. Sry my failure- only to knowing you-

1. Many years ago what happened that forgot. so no need my brothers justice, no need my mother justics.

2. I dont want my own justice because now I am dead body only and krishan konna donot know how  to failute of her life. She will die but not surrender to them.

3. I want to justice only of my two orphan sons. Without me no anyone with him of the world. once only for them I cached my pen to against the inhumanity. They forgot everything what happened before. But after death someone again disputed me in front of them. So they eyewitness. I am always death with them. After that I am alive. I dont want after my death they will be dispute and distress from others. So now my request only one, they are innocent. they have no sin. Only for me whole life they will dishonor of our society. Everywhere they will suffer only for me that I never tolerate. only for this I disconnect of my family.

4. This big world, any place , anywhere, any orphan place where maintain the helpless peoples, in there please arrange to them. I know that now I am so distressed, always writing and writing, no care properly. for them. Only for  this day by day they are going damage. But have human rights. Please if you possible help to me that. After that I decide my fate. Only for them till now I am alive. if I will die, then they will be so distress, so could not nothing. I hope that you understand me, I hope that no criticise, only praised of the world. God said that if you touch the orphan, of course God bless you. Who are responsible, they are now ignore them. But they are of course innocent. only then I diciede my life purpose only.

Sincerely

Krishan konna Rahila
30 September, 2010.

1 comment:

  1. In 30 September,2010 when I was so distressed, then I wrote this urgent msg. to my friend Christopher Mark Wingate. Then he told to me to do work for our land that means modernize democracy and then only we get our accountability, transparency and real justices.

    ReplyDelete