Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hello my World just now my feelings is so Good just share to all of my friends of the world.


Rahila Khanum
 Personal officer
 MInistry of Agriculture
All of you know that now a days I am not interested TV News or others. Just now to watched Tv news about our big brother Prof. Syed Modasser Ali, Advisor, Health and welfare. I have seen all of them speech. That is the appoint of 13 thousand community health service provider of our health sector.  Two days ago just hear something. and now to reading prothom Alo newspaper and to know details. How dare he talk thats speech at Gopalgong. But not astonished that ALLAH is Great. Only my Almighty ALLAH is only owner to honor and dishonor that I know. All of you to seen that my article " To serve humankind is the great Virtue" in there I praised a lots and give n a best honor to him. I never trust any politicians, because they are always that tells but in fact they did not. My believe was that Modasser Bhai never attached politics, he always  stay only for intelectuals. But once all of changed and happended that.


I recall first time when form new govt, then I went to our Prime Minister office at Tejgaon, In there first introduced his APS Mr. Kalimullah who is senior assistant secretary. When Modasser Bhai and  me conversation in there came to our advisor H.T. Imam sir, then I instantly sitting up and come outside and wanted a mobail number of Modasser bhai with his APS. But then both of us misunderstood and come back to my residnence and told my sons and my cousin that this 5 years Modasser Bhai is only for them. After five years I will go with him. Even they are no give him to phone wtih him because I am a personal officer of moa and they are high level. thats all. PS Shirajul Islam also said that no phone this number. So I did not any phone to him.

I also recall that when I first went to Dhanmondhi govt residense of Modasser bhai, then he told to all of them, Rahila is our unwell cousin. So you all always take care of. But what I saw ? I saw to all of them as like as God atitude. But I dont like the person who is bureaucrative minded and so much corrupted. But in there I saw to all of them are so corrupted minded. At last when I went there. they could not reach my papers with him. At last I reached with him and no met me also. From that day I never go back to him house. In there a PS told me that you dont get anything . But I told that I am BANGALI, I dont want anything to this country, only to living with high integrity and up my head of the world.

Modasser bhai you have said that I dont thought in my dream. A lot of great mistake that I know. Whole life I respect you. But now am I thought that ' Bhacha Morar Proshne thitio Sujog r ashena'' ( Never oportunity of second time by the question of live and death.) that you wrote your story. Just now you utillized that your real life.


I am telling Modasser bhai now you are not Bangali. Bangabandhu did his politics all of our poor,needy and everyone. You will be glad to know that now a days I am fighting to improving the democracy of my  sacred land. From my life I have seen that no proper culture of democracy of our country. I dont trust our politicians. Always seems to me they are all of God. I dislike them. At the present I mean that all of the world as like as a family and we are all of family members, Just we living the Earth Plannet. But our Bangladesh is a small one of the world. So all we are equally entitled of human rights without discrimination. These rights are interrelated, interdepended and indivisible. Human rights are rights enherent to all human beings, whatever our nationality, place of birth, color, language, religion and others status. But what you say are  you know ? now you are proved that you are educated disability. Sry, I dont hope from you.


At last to telling you that first life had great mistake but today not to say that. Everything is okay. But next time you did not choose the real person beside you. Thats made you a great mistake and disputed you of the world. Always remember--Power change to normal of human mind but not modification," May ALLAH bless you and wish your good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment