Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Please look at me of the World

                                                                                  

Krishan Konna of Banglad
Please look at me I am Krishan Konna of Bangladesh, Now I am open my black glass, open my head cover and open my face cover. Please look at me I am a  daughter of the  best farmer, a sister of freedom fighter and claim to myself of a children freedom fighter also. I am famous bussiness late Shafi Uddin Mina's grand sons wife, adjudent General Mojahed Milon's beloved cousins wife, I am Dr. Syed Modasser Ali's sister in law, I am choto Begum of Shahi Mohol, I am Krishan Konna disability listed of Narail, Serial no-1250, today I am standing of disability line. But why ? Oh my World today please give me real answer, So today I am standing to do disconect all of my obstacles without my head cover. Of course you must be answer my question. Just to come in here a lots of pains that happened. All of here betray to me but you dont betray with me that I know.

Once a lots of snake, jakel, Beje was sitting around my  orphan father his childhood. But they did not beat him, whereas, they safed him. Just now a lots of real persons prayer always around me. Krishan konna has no created only one day. In 1991 a science teacher unfortunately changed educated labour of DAE. Successfull farmer Yousuf Mollah did plantation but he did not attached his ten sons and daughters. But krishan konna did not failure. So once he succeed.

My whole life always work with my integrity, sincerity and morality. So now I am disability listed. Only for a wrong once I disconnet my whole family. At that in my struggle life I already forget everything. When I distressed then I catch my pen and first to test my writing and selected our Ex.Ambassador Waliur Rahman sir. Conversation between sir and I at least over one month. When he wanted my real name, back ground and identity then I could not. Because I already forget where come from ? whats my fathers name ? who am I ? Then  I recall and started to looking my orginal name and background  day by day, even whole night.  At last I got everything. Then already I created a lots of defination of me. Ever seen I am a simple girl by Rabindronath, ever seen Nobab family's pota bow, ever seen Manoshi, ever seen Biddrohi Nari (Rebel woman) by Kazi Nazrul Islam, ever seen Bangali of Bangabandhu, ever seen extraordinary Bangali, At last to seen I am a farmer daughter of Bangladesh. All of them my favorite name Krishan Konna of bangladesh.


Ambassador Wali-ur Rahman sir word to me that he listen of my story. But at last he become silent. Actually nobody does not want real words. After that to writing only purpose of our PM Sheikh Hasina. Even whole woman society of our country. But in front of me a lot of obstacles . So could not open my head cover and no in front of tem.  I have written in here all of educated society. But seen that law is always moving the power. They given me words but at last nothing to do for me. In here their wall is so strong but our wall is so week. So once writing and writing and resolved my tension.

3rd December '18th International Disablity Day-2009'  when I joined our poor, needy and dsable peoples. My  family, society and administration dishonor me but our poor, needy , disable peoples honor me that day rightly. ''There are nothing without true in the world'' Once I love my Narail and wanted the Queen of there. But could not in there established. So once being Narail-Gopalgong come in Dhaka. But could not protest myself here too. But where I go ? All pains are divart to strenght living alone. Once I affaceted brain tumor, then who came for safe my life and prayed me. Once I come back my new life. Just at that time that unfair power to again disputed me and his gate locked in front of my sons, of my relatives who help me my miserable period.

Please can say at that day where I will go again? I don’t like this heaven, only in my thought I jumped the ground from this 5th floor and finished my all pains.But I could not at that day. Only my father and my husband as it were tell me from the grave yard that you can not dead thisway who help you that miserable day and try for safe you, you are responsible with them. Please be patience, you dont illegal  and could not any unfair, be boldness.  Allah is only with you. At that day only thought that now i will live only our poor, needy, disable peoples and to looking my pleasure and forget everything what happened before.

What I got, what I did not got, what I give my country, nothing in my thought, only thought that I get  a lots of this country, this society, this family. That amount is so strong thats standing me strongly in here. To day I converted  my all pains, sorrows and remorse to big power/energy. Always only thought that books written by me once I will published and create my dreamer RPF.

At last I want to say one word who disputed me, who distressed me, who insult me, who torture me mentaly, who created disability, who indicate me terrorist and mad. Of course they must be give my compensation, if they not me, to give near to  my Bangla of course. Whole life I am running with my integrity, sincerity and morality, but now I am standing of the line of disability. But why ? Although once no need but now to need a lots of money, house, car thats will be strong myself, I created a strong house at Dhanmondhi Residential Area more than strong as like as  Monzurul Alam and our Health and Welfare Advisor Prof. Syed Modasser Ali's house that houses gates is so strong, that gates locked for me once as like as disability listed person krishan konna thats my only dream now. Once it seems to me that all of house, all of districts of Bangladesth is mine, whereas Krishan konna is standing there thats her own place also. But now it seems to me that not only  Bangladesh, today all houses, all countries  of the  whole world is my house, my place also. I need  plenty of money thats i distribute our poor, needy and disable peoples of the world. (End).




1 comment:

  1. Last year I wrote '' Please look at me Bangladesh' Just now that converted "Please look at me of the World" Thats only for concern to all of my friends. They are espccially - my friend Barack obama, my friend Dujoyoto Suntani, my friends Bil Gates and my dear friend Christopher and others to all of friends of the World who are always to fighting for democracy and humanity. This educated disability society did not answer my question. So now I am standing to open my head cover in front of the world and want for my question. Please dont silent, please give answer my question- why to killing whole humanity ? Because I know that "killing of innocent human of the killing of whole humanity".

    ReplyDelete