Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

''Oh my facebook friends of my country and of the World''

Krishan Kanna of Bangladesh. Oh my dear face book friends of my country and of the world.

 

There I admitted of class seven at Ship Shangkor girls school at Narail. At that day my grand father wrote a letter to me from Delhi that ``I came here without no your concern. Because no situation at that time. At any cost you don’t break up your study. Always remember-only education will solve of humans problems.” At that time I got first place in class seven. Then a terrorist league student disputed me in front of my relatives. I never see him at my near. I was a daughter of restriction Muslim family. So at that day I left my uncles house from my district and come back to my village again. There I try and try for my education. When I was 3rd year of BSC. Then performed my marriage with late Shakhawat of a good person in Gopalgong district. In December/1985 my elder son Schwan was born in Narail and same time I passed graduation degree of science. In 1986 I came to Dhaka permanently. My husband had construction works. Then I started school teacher in Jattrabari in Dhaka. That’s a good profession. Everybody honor to me. I like it so much. But at that school was not registration. So once I try a government job. At that time I again disputed a government higher officer. Then so distressed and left my school teacher job and unfortunately then became a educated labor of a field. I was a educated, so they engaged me their office. In there everyone loved me so much only for my good qualities, performance honesty and sincerity. But at that day I no communicate my family. I went out of their eyes and hid life from my nice world. After three years my so struggle once got a government service of Ministry of Agriculture. At that time I accepted my struggle life and running that struggle life I forgot my name and others.

Running at that struggle life in 2004 I affected brain tumor. Then no help in this big city, no government because our establish- ment manual has no option for us of dangerous period. Then first I remember my brothers. At that time they came at once and took me my home district Narail. Unfortunately once I forgot my native place. Again I come back there after many years. They at once sent me Cmch, Vellore in India. There famous neuro surgeon Dr. Ari. G. Chacko recovery me and give me a new life. For this first grateful to my Allah and secondly thankfulness my Dr.Ari Chacko. In there all of Dr. Ari, Chacko’s doctor team there are- Dr. Ipc.V.George. Dr. Biji Bahuleyan, Dr. Samson, Dr. Mahesh, Dr. Rojin Abraham, Dr. Roy Thomas Daniyl and other always try to save my life. At last they save me. In there my two times operation performed by Dr. Ari, Chacko. At that reason I stayed long time cmch bed. In there I always observed their serve. So wonderful ! In there I know the name of Ida. S. scudder who is the founder of Cmch. I heard that once she came Tamilnadu Vellore with his doctors father from America. She observed a lots of man died of various disease. She go back to America and performed medical science and came back to Tamilnadu, Vellore in India. She made first time a bed of clinic there and now cmch al most 2300 beds. There all doctors always remember that their serve is religion. Only this reason there is no percent of dead. At that day I got my new life. On the other hand at that day a father (padre) touch me and pray for me to God. At that time I knew if he touched anybody. She will get a long life. So that day always it seems to me that my life is so precious. So valuable. Always I remember my Dr. Ari. Chacko as like as a saint.
First time I came back to Bangladesh after one month. After that suddenly come water by nose. To knew by phone Dr. ari . chacko that water was brain fluid that’s very important. So quickly will go there and further need operation. But at that time financial problems arrived. But once by loan I went to cmch with my elder son. Then my second operation performed by Dr.Ari, Chacko. After a month once I came back to my country with my good health.
Just at the moment my husband suddenly heart stroke and died cardiology hospital at Shere-bnagla Nagore instantly. At that day only my two sons. Nobody was not with me. One side pressure my finance of loan and on the other hand I am alone. Only few days ago my second operation performed. How dangerous ! at that moment that I passed lonely. I am so depressed when I remember at that misery days. Everyday I challenged a new problems. Once from some place I got financial support. Then I some strong again mentality. Slowly I build up a happy world with my two sons.


Just at that moment Ex. Ambassador Monzurul Alam who once me disputed in my family. Only for him whole life I hid myself of others. In absent my husband once he came my house and restoration my past affairs. I fully refused then and said, Rahila has died, that’s her new life and now I am dead body’s coffin only wearing my white cloth. He has gone and I locked my door.


May be from that day he could not abide by his insult. From that day he started phone, emails, message and chatting of my office. Once I forget my past, future, present and my sons. Even I forgot as my illness. But at that time no back there. I always wanted my recognize. But he could not give me that. At that reason day by day I suffered mentality but no express anybody. At that time I got a aggressive and returned my house and no back there.


Then I wanted my justice to Ex. Ambassador and director Waliur Rahman, Vice Chancellor of Prime university Mir Shahabuddin, his cousin deputy secretary and his other relatives. But they could not my justice. Then I pick up my keyboard in my hand and wrote a lots of story, all are life feature, genuine. In the mid time my needed I went my home district to take a disability certificate.Then I attend 3rd December,09 ‘18th International disabilities day 2009`. I participate with them. In there a lots of poor, misery, disabilities person who was so happy to get me in the middle of them. They love me so much and told their sorrows, pains and misery with me. It seems to me that they though I help them. But at last I told them that I am a disability person of this district. Today I came to attend with you. When I reached the UTDC hall room at Narail. Then I lecture there, I told that I am a farmer daughter at village of Jalalshi. Once I loved Narail But Narail did not love me at that time. A lots of memory with Narail. After many years passed to come here. Now I am so happy, my feelings is so good with you. After that I emotionally said there, I am a disability person. So I wrote a story of educated disability who are around everywhere. Such as-family, society and administration that I cannot see them. But my great sorrow that time I did not say who wanted helps me again and again. Once I came back to Dhaka without my unsaying words. From that day always I dreams and dreams how do I go back with them. Then I decided that I build up a Rahila Disability Foundation that engaged every village of Bangladesh. Once I will not in the world. Only stay my RPF with always stay their inspiration and love.


This educated society, family and Administration dishonor me but only my poor, misery and disabilities person did me honor. At that day they honor as like as a Queen. For sometimes I became my dreamer queen. So now I will want to be my dreamer queen of Bangladesh I always dreams that.


Once my Ex. Ambassador Waliur Rahman sir to being pleased my article and wanted my real name, background and identity. At that day I recall me that who am I ? where from come ? In my struggle life once I forgot it. But at that time I was looking and looking. At last to saw that I am a farmers daughter of Bangladesh. Sometimes to saw myself a simple girl of Rabindronath, sometimes Manoshi, Sometimes Biddrohi Nari by Kazi Nazrul, sometimes Bangali of Bangabandhu Shekh Mujibur Rahman, sometimes uncommon woman of Bangladesh. All of them most favorite name Krishan Kanna (farmers daughter) of Bangladesh. My desire that all my written books will published. But it seems to me that a lots of problems ours. So no time to read any books. Everything’s sells by books pages. So sometime upset but again thought my books are original life feature that every story has written only my life story. No any imaginary. So it can be read. I also hope that once make a film and a drama with Krishan kanna and her all books. That’s my dreams also.


I have already wrote my PM that ten core taka will give me Ex. Embassador Monzurul Alam for my whole life disputed me with my family, society and every place, for my distance with my family, for my disability, for my mental torture, for my dishonor 2006 expired my husband in front of my sons, for my misery. After all my life pay damage or pay compensation ten core take will be give me which that I build up a house beside his house at Dhanmondhi R/A, Road no-27 (old) that’s he dreamt to me once, I needed a Car because after my disability now I am neuro problems to walking. Once my Dr.Ari Chacko suggested me that at least half an hour to walking. But now suggested Dr. Javed Rashid of orthopedic at square hospital, Dhaka that no long walking. A lots of damage of my leg that no compensation. Only for lifestyle change. But how ! Always I do everything from bazaar to kitchen to office. That’s my life style and last build up my dreamer RPF (Rahila Protibondi (disability) Foundation), that’s my dreams.

All my written is preserved my own. No submit one. Because my relatives is sitting high position. I never thought anytime that for me their image will damage. But now when I am going damage day by day. Then I opened my black glass of my eyes, open cover of my head and open cover of my face. Now I fully opened. I want to come out to light of the world. I want to live. I recall when I was Cmch bed in Vellore. Once I told my Dr. Ari.Chacko, Please save me, I will to live. Then he told touched my head and pray for me. Just now I am telling of my friends of the world. I want to live only for my helpless children and for my poor and disability person of the world.

 
I know that my pains, my sorrow and my crying don’t reach them and don’t touch them too. Because that’s reality that I know. Here everyone is always say to lying. They don’t say true. We are a person that they don’t understand. Their power is supreme and strong. Now I known my real life. For the reason, now I hate them, I hate them. I know that they are not change our society. Only change at that people who are strong body that’s means who has honesty, morality and sincerity. Today I known the educated disability of our country who could not true at all. That’s my educated society. Always they looking at our bad side but don’t looking himself. Always they try only for my death. But a proverb-‘If Allah will keep but nobody don’t kill.’ That’s right.

At last oh my friend of the world please pray for me to Allah. Suresh Chondro Mukherji of India was my childhood guider and next life Dr. Ari. G.Chacko in India recovery me again. Just now I help of the world. Please save my soul. I want to live. I want to live.
June 18, 2010

1 comment:

  1. When always I have written in my thought of my facebook friends by Bangali. But just now to writing my blog by english. So now my feelings is so good because that now its share to all my friends of the world.

    ReplyDelete