Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Krishan konna of Bangladesh to day recall.


Rahila Khanum (Krishan konna of Bangladesh)

Today I recall my grand father Brahman Surej Chondro Mukherji who loved me so much in my childhood. When he goes to India and come back to country he brought a lots of things that most of them for me. He always told me story about his Delhi stayed period. How they talk to Hindi. But I did not understand only for laughing. He always called me Rakhi. Because that’s his favorite actress. At last I accepted his letter from Delhi that had written- ‘ I came to India without no your concern. Because no situation at that time. At any cost you don’t break up your study. Always remember-only education will solve of humans problems.” That I don’t forget anytime.

I recall that father (padre) who touched my head and pray to God for my long live. At that day I knew that if he touch anybody, they will be long live. Now I recall my Dr. Ari. G, Chacko who recovery me and give me a new life. But for this first grateful to my Allah and secondly thankfulness of Dr. Ari.Chacko who as like as me a saint. When I stayed in Cmch. I requested him that Plz save me and I will to live. At that day he tried and tried for me save. Only no Dr. Chacko, his big doctors team of neuro always gave their best serve to me. I recall that doctors. They are- Dr. Ipc.V.George. Dr. Biji Bahuleyan, Dr. Samson, Dr. Mahesh, Dr. Rojin Abraham, Dr. Roy Thomas Daniyl and others no memory but their image is always in my mind as like as daffodils. I will never forget them. That’s reality, that’s a part of my life.

I recall just at that day when they wanted my disability’s certificate. Then first I went to BSMMU with Dr. Joarder, head of the dept. of ENT. Then he examined my ears and sent me Audio logy. When come back with audiologist report. In there my left ear 100% lost. Then he said that our law is when anybody is lost 40% both of ear, then I give them certificate. He also said that you discuss Dr. Sharfuddin Ahmem ( who is General Secretary of BMA my husband late Shakhawat college mate in Rajendro College of Faridpur). In there some doctors with him. I said that our Prime minister shekh Hasina was injured by grained attack of Agust 21. I known that she is a listed of disability of hearing. At that time I did not go anywhere. Because I known my real life that power always goes to high authority. So I came back and went to my home district Narail. I am sure at that day if I go to Modasser bhai, must be done at once. But I could not that. That’s reality.

First I go our social welfare of Narail. In there I invented a lost image that always I am looking of my life. Deputy director Khan Mahmud of social welfare of Narail who was my elder brothers close friend of liberation period in 1971. Even they always participated to every activities of Narail Victoria college student league at 1974-75. I knew with him always they will stay in front of every step of them. At that day I became so happy. Only thought that now I gotten that I lost. That’s reality. That a part of my life.

When a form by DD , then I went to Civil Surgeon office to Narail. In there first stage Dr. Shukumar Kundho of Cs Narail told me that why are you not demand your compensation to India ? If you will demand, you will pay your compensation. Then I laugh excitedly and told him that all are funny. I am born and brought up and now I am a personal officer of Government of the peoples Republic of Bangladesh. So what are doing for me ? For this I am coming here to accept my disability’s certificate. That’s reality. At that day I discuss our SM Sultan of Narail. At last he said to me that I give you a certificate of disabilities. But never you be mind as you as a disability person. I said that no sir I never feelings in my mind that I am disability’s person. Always my feelings that I am a that person who is more than powerful to others. Because now I am a service holder, a father, a mother, a maid servent, a teacher of my younger son, everything which always challenge to me. After that I am always writing and writing. I am living always fighting anti my family, my society and every place of others. That’s reality, that’s part of my life. At that day I wrote my article “ Where I want this compensation ?’

Next time when I edit my certificate again then I participated `18th International disability Day 2009’ of Narail. In there I altogether and performed our disability day programmed. My feeling is so good to met that poor, disability person. They loved me so much and told their pains, sorrow and misery words. My feelings is so bad to hearing that space. But nothing to do for them at that time. When I reached UTDC in Narail. Then I told my lecture only my sorrows, pains and recall my dear Narail where a lots of memory is mist of my student life. Emotionally I told that I am a disability but now I wrote my best story of educated disability who are around our family, society and administration that I could not see them. No more in front of. Became stop. But my best sorrows, pains that who are hoped me help but at that day I did not any space. Once I come back to Dhaka. After that always I recall that distressed disability, poor peoples. I never forget to them. Always twinkle their painful face on my eyes. Always I was thinking that how I come back to them ? Once I dreamt that I will make a RPF (Rahila Protibondhi (disability) Foundation). One day I will not in the world. At that day RPF will stay in our poor, disability’s person become their inspiration and love.

Always I believe it that certificate will not needed in this world. Only for it needed the world of Allah. Although its wrong, but its my believe, that stay forever of my mind. But now I accepted my disability’s certificate only for going and observe of my poor, disability and distressed peoples. I witness. At that day I forgot my sorrows, pains and agonies that always me hunting. For sometimes they honor as like as a queen that once I dreamt of Narail. A person of stage told that never so much emotional of disability’s peoples. Then they don’t get sympathy of others. I never hope a wheel chair or white stick or others. I recall that once I saw that a lots of poor helpless people who always living only eating of our house. Today a lots of bricks buildings build up our village but once they were our servant. Every Head master of Naldi High School and helpless student shelter only our house. I am a disability’s person of that family. We are teaching gave to others but no took anythings. That’s reality, that a part of my life.

Please look at my world my big brother always change our society, serve our welfare. But disability Rahila what are doing now ? I have seen and known my disability life that are so distressed and needed a lots of want to them. But only show down at high atmosphere occasionally and give to them a wheel chair. By this no solve our problems. A lots of pains, sorrows that I known only my real life and my feelings of others only this reason. I know That’s impossible, no body change our society. Because they don’t love us. They don’t understand my feelings. Now I hate all of them. I hate all of them. I am always Bangali of Bangabandhu. I don’t know how to keep down of my head in any unfairs. After disability today I am going lost to my leg slowly. But if Allah will bless her. So don’t kill any body.

A interesting words that my 2nd brother of Narail to said me at that time if you needed a disability certificate, I will phone to him and he will send it my house. Again said that if you needed a freedom fighter certificate, I will phone and he will send it my house. But I did not want to that. Only wanted to see real life. Real society, Real activities. Even damaged their status for my participated with disability’s programmed. That’s reality, That’s a part of my life.

What I got, what I don’t get, what I give my country, no thinking now, only think that I have a lots of here. So now I opened my black glass, open my face cover, open my head cover. Today I demand my compensation that I distribute of my poor, disability and helpless people. That’s my dream today.(cont.)

2 comments:

  1. I know that one day I will have to leave in this nice world. But before to my departure I am knowing my regards ot all of Doctors team who always trying their best for me at that day. Reall I am so grateful to all of doctors, neuro dept. of Cmch I dont never forget to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I recall my Dr. Ari. G.Chacko and Dr. Ipc.V.George. Dr. Biji Bahuleyan, Dr. Samson, Dr. Mahesh, Dr. Rojin Abraham, Dr. Roy Thomas Daniyl and others no memory but their image is always in my mind as like as daffodils. I will never forget them. That’s reality, that’s a part of my life. Merry Christmas to all of them. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete