Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I am telling to Mr. Matiur Rahman, Editor of Prothom Alo Daily News paper.

Thanks Mr. Motiur Rahman, Editor , Daily News paper Prothom Alo thanks a lots for your nice comments. But you remember ‘Odhiker kawkey dity hoyna, kabol ta adaye korey nitey hoy” ( No rights to give to put in his hand, only its get it his own quality and performance). Just Prof. Syed Modasser Ali that’s right aquired only his own performance.  Today Prothom Alo by editorial page you have written that I read.  You are not correct. You are educated disability of our society that I indicated one year ago.  Are you born and brought up in  our sacred land ? I don’t know but only known that you are not a good person. Always a sentence that your phone set, even drawn in your offiec ‘ Bodley dao, Bodle jao. But I have seen that all of you no change but how to do change our country ?
Human says or a provab that’s –“ If elephant is drawn the soil, then all of kick them’’ . But remember “ Shotter cheye boro Shoktishali R kishu prithibite naye “ ( there are nothing power than only true).  Once uderstand our indispensable reality from 1971 till now all of come this high power, who always come behind door and out of in  front door that we all of us  observed. You are a editor please tell me after our liberation how many benifited by our real democracy ? We are living modern age, after that we always maintain old method . But you know from that release or its break is not easy.  After that to need it urgent.  To need modernising democracy and to need accountablity. Once we got independed, But really are we independed ? Where our democracy ? where our secularism ? where our nationality ? Where our human rights ? Nothing in here that I know ? To day you talk that our establishment rules but when was it can you tell me ? You don’t  know but I know. One day Krishan konna has not created. A lot of experience she still now. I have seen family, society, administration, high and low society, pains of appetide , even seen to times near  to death of ICU, Cmch, Vellore of India.
I have already read you foot to head. You are not humanitarian. Always editor will be newtral.You are not newtral.  Of course you support any party that now a days our culture. Always editor should be newtral/intetectual. Always rembember- ‘’ Party is not newtral, but intelectuals wil be always saint of true “ . But you are not only for that’s minded who I hate now. Who as like as a God.
I recall one your ago you wrote this editorial page “ Arae Somaj Poti” (They are the lord of society). But that day I wrote you a lots of email. Always request that plz publish my ‘ Dumb Crying (Boba Kanna)’’ story of your news paper and wanted to safe me from my distressed. But you don’t care. Because I am a simple personal officer. “ News is sacred but views are personal” by Walton Lipman.  But my whole life what  have I seen ? Always seen who have a plenty of money or illegal power, just reporter are also moving that way. That’s our reality. In our country most of the news is not real.













Conference Room, Ministry of Agriculture, to celebrating of our computer certificate distribution, I am taking my certificate from our Minister Begum Matia Chowdhury.

I also recall that one year ago when my additional secretary told me that why you don’t publish your story ? Then I come back my room and communicate of your office and once I went there but got a lots of suffering. I am a personal offer , so knows everything. I wanted to meet you. But you did not to meet with me. At that day I raised loud voice of your office and your PS said to me please to say after to see what to do. A long time your PS and me conversation. At last I gave all of my ducuments and story. Only for help with you. But all of you did not help as like as a disablity listed person. Please look at my file  and to know your ps abut that. Remember ‘ shotter cheye boro shaktishali r kisu naye” . I have seen that when any powerful person call to you then you running with your camera, speaker. But if any needy, poor person call you that’s its real true but you did not that. That’s reality.
 Prothom Alo News Paper Office and staffs.


PS to Editor, Prothom Alo and my all story and documents
are the right site on the table (blue colour clip file)



At last always write instructive writing. But always limitation. First understand our indispensable reality, then catched of your pen. After liberation who come here, Prof. Syed Modasser Ali is the best one of that I know. He is a intelectual. But only love to Bangla and love our peoples, so come here, in here all of them always works behind door but he express in front door. In here he is honorable.  But don’t astonised. That’s our reality, That’s part of our life. (cont.)

1 comment:

  1. Pagol koto prokar o ki ki ar bastob example r ki.

    KRISHAN KONNA ta aponar ei nam upadhi ta ke dilo.

    ReplyDelete