Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Monday, September 27, 2010

’18th International Disability Day-2009 and some speech’’

Rahila Khanum
Ministry of Agriculture
I am disability listed. In 2004 after my brain operation I modified that. But never I did not mean it of my mentality. But in my struggle life continure a lot of problems that faced to me and till now.  Once I had seen that our honorable social welfare Minister told that our disable peoples is the Golden citizen of Bangladesh. In future we will get their Gold Card that will show always free from transport and others facilities. At that day I recalled my Red Card of Cmch who is hundred years guaranty that will show in India, always discount our fare and everyone standing up and give me their seat and honor me. Whereas where I born and brought up in here no honor of me. So once I went Dr. Zoarder Sir, head of the dept. of Ent at BSMMU (Bangladesh Sheikh Mujib Medical College hospital) . Sir check my ear and sent to me odiology. After examined to see that my left ear is 100% lost. Prof. Zoarder said that our rules both of ear 40+40=80% to be lost. Then we give them certificate. But to said that have 100% lost that means so more 20% than our rules. Then I also said that I heard our PM sheikh Hasina is now disability listed. In 1/11 grained attackh she lost his one ear something. Then he said to discuss Dr. sharfuddin (General Secretary, BM/Shachip). But I did not go with him. He is my husband class mate also (known person as like as brother). I did not want persue. 
Then I went my home district Narail. First time Civil Surgeon of Narail Dr.Shukumar Khundu said to me, Why you do not any claim your compensation to near India ? Upon his speech I have written my articles ‘Where I want my this compensation ? after that on his certified deputy director of welfare Khan Mahmud gave me disability certificate. But interesting matter was that then I got a person who I am looking  always in all the world. In 1971 I had seen only flash back who are where now ? But he sometimes talked to me about liberation war 1971. He always had gone with my elder brother of our village home.
Last month I went to Narail of my some programe, all of them first the correction my disability certificate. I went  1 December to DD office, at that time to seen they preparation of up coming 3 December celebrating of disability day-2009. They gave me a card and told me participate there programe. In time I went DC office, Narail for participate with them. When I reached there, I had seen a lots of poor, needy and disable peoples. I went forward to them and heard  their misery story. Some one said, am I come back my  good eye ?  some one told, I passed H.Sc but I have hand problem, can I get any job ? someone told, madam all of their gets ages Honorius  but I did not get any disability Honorius.  Some one knew me that till now they not get any Honorius, her children disability, so they come only for help. My feelings was so good just standing in them and hear their miserable story. For short time I forgot all my pains , sorrows and remorse. Then I  understand that of course they hope to me any help. But then I am helpless. But nothing to do for them. Only said that I am as like as you a  disability person of Narail listed. I came here to perticipate to all of you  only.
My elder brothers friend DD, welfare
Mr. Khan Mahmud is left side calling
by cell phone 
Rahila Khanum

At that time all of our officers reached there. Then I was standing the rally. To start and stoped UTDC Milonayton of Narail. Everyone entered the Hall room. Then I seated in front the room. Once started our discuss programme. DD, social welfare Khan Mahmud preside the  programmed. After some disability speech, then Shahidur Rahman, programmer officer called for my speech.

Rahila is standing the ralley
Then I standing up the stage and told my miseray story of my disability life and some memory of Narail from my student life. Then only being emotional I said that I have written my best story “ Educated disability. who is educated but activities not educted they are educated disability. After all -Who have a nice two eyes but no power that, they are blind and who have a physically smart but no any importandt component in the heart. They are mental disability. But I always to see them, but no seen any educated disability who are around our family, society and our administration. In front of our sir to that speech I became so emotional so no forwarding. But one of the pain that who always help me at that time I did not any speech for them. At last once I came back to Dhaka with this pains.

Narail UDTC Milonayton

The stage where I am telling my
 spaceh
 To come back in Dhaka, always recalled them. Their miserable helpless figures always came as like as flash back and hurt me again and again. Always seems to me how I go back with them. Feelings some responsibility. From that responsibility I started my dreamer RPF (Rahila Protibondi Foundation). But how to do ? then I started my writing. I always feels their pains from my pains only. Just from this Heaven always to fighting, so no pains understand their pains, how they suffering. Once I born and brought up the soil and now I am disability listed. I have thought myself that I am a simple girl, Manoshi, Biddrohi Nari, Bangali, uncommon woman. But at last I knew that I am disability Rahila, the daughter of Narail that was so happy and happy. At that time in the middle of them really seems to me I am a  dreamer Queen.
Shorab Bhai, city Mayor
of Narail.
 Then I come out the Hall and direct the Poro Shaba to Shorab Bhai. In there under ground to distributing rice to the needy peoples by VGF Card. Just first time I come here and instantly to go first floor where he is working that means his city office. I recall when we came to Narail in 1976, then Shorab bhai and my second brother went to me Ship Shankor girls schoool and admitted me. He is my elder brothers close friend. our whole life we all of know that he is my own brother also. He like me so much that I know. At that time he said to me, when come ? when go back to Dhaka. Come on my house at the evening. I told him, 'to day at night will go back to Dhaka.

Now only in my thought to see Shorab bhai and his noble activities. No created one day Shorab Bhai. From 1975 a lot of struggle, he come in here. For being many years he has been this working. He is the  Great that I know. I know our indispensable reality and can differentiate good and bad. Always in here our politicians is disputed to be good or bad. One can not please everybody that i know. May be as like as Shorab bhai that i know. I like him so much. today only in my thought that if my elder brother also living. Of course he maintain our locality. Because he was the first stead forwarding leader that I know. Shorab Bhai.I hats off .

To day who always apraised  me , please pray for me that any especial day as it were I go back with them and whole year I am waiting for hope that happiness. I love them who are honest and sincerity and dishonor them who are always dishonest, corrupted, who used illegal power and killing humanity. Today I don’t know nothing, only know beings human  beings. “Shober uporey Manush shotto taher uporey naye” (End).

2 comments:

  1. For being over one year I have been writing my articles only for to all of my peoples of our country. But now a days I have been writing my thats story by english only to all of my friends of the world. I know that a lots of wrong but I will be grateful to all of them if they at least understand me only. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today Internatiol Disability Day-2010. Just this day-2009 I participated of our home district with our poor, needy, disable peoples. When come back I wrote this articles and to started my KHM. Just to day share to all.

    ReplyDelete