Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Life story of Krishan Konna (shortly)



I was born in 7 November, 1965 of Narail district. My fathers name is Yousuf Mollah and mother name is Malekha Begum.I am a daughter of third in ten brothers and sisters. I was first scholarship student of our primary school in 1975. After killed my elder brother by terrorist then I went to my uncles house of Narail City with my second brother and admitted class seven at Ship Shanker girl school. In that school I acquired 1st class and made me class captain. In 1980 I passed SSC examination and passed HSC examination in 1993. Of my education life to performed marriage at Gopalgong with late Shakhawat Hossain. In 1986 parmanently to living in Dhaka. Once I was a science teacher of Jattrabari of Dhaka. After that time unfortunately in 1991 to join a project of Agriculutre department of extension. In there a long time by my struggling and fighting once to got a job Ministry of Agriculture. Being ten year I work important badget section with my entigriety sincereity and morality. In 2004 I affected brain tumor. In the mean time my husband expired. At that day coming to my help with my office colleague, pm o ffice, welfare, President office, Datch bangle bank also. Their help only me gave me new life at that day. Once to solved all problems and to saw my happy life. Then I build up a happy world with my two orphan sons. But unfortunately once that happy world had broken and I catched my pen that means keybord with name Krishan konna and wrting and writing. I have written a lots of books, stories and articles who are all genuine. I have seen family, seen society, seen administration, seen low society, seen high society, seen the pains of hunger and last two times to seen my death to so near at ICU of my operation table in Cmch. Now I don’t see nothing, now I am so tried and tried. I want to sleep. Now only my dreams my KHM. I am only two sons-Schwan Ahmed and Rafsan Ahmed. My writings are :

1st Book-''MANOSHI''–( In here have Manoshi, digital love letters, valantine day and a Red rose, No forget you, Oh my dear friends I recall you, Na tum Jano na hum, poet- To hope to Megh (cloud),  Megh when you come ?).


2nd Book-BIDDROHI NARI (Rebel woman)- ( In here have A Bangali Biddrohi woman, One dumb Crying (my best story), the Cloud in my sky, The empirer of Shahi Mohol, Where I want my compensation ?, Educated disability,’ Really to be her Fashi ? plz read and say you’, Where the end of this waiting ?

3rd Book-‘I am telling Ex.Ambassador Waliur Rahman Sir’’( in here have ‘a uncommon bangali’s story, I am telling ex. Ambassodor Waliur Rahman sir.).

4th Book-KRISHAN KONNA 1ST PART -Where I want my Justice ?-(in here-Leberation 1971, Freedom fighter and some speech, Mone porey Tumakey ( The memory of my husband-I recall you, so miserable), A famous freedom fighter Nurul Islam (my late elder brother), Where I want my compensation ?, I am telling City Mayor to Shohorab Brother , poet-Educated Disability) and others.

5th Book-KRISHAN KONNA 2ND PART-‘’A STRUGGLE KRISHAN KONNA’S STORIES’’-( in here’ Our dear Artist SM SULTAN of Narail, A story of struggle Krishan konna, ‘I did not want hapiness, only for joy, I got it,’’ International Disability Day-2009 and some speech, My Dreams, My Invitation, Akber jete dena Ma tor Chotto Shonar Gaye ( let go to my small goldaner/dreamers village), This is my mother who are no compare of the world, This is real mother Music director Prince Mahmood once written with her to his song of famous ‘ MOTHER’ that’s singer James, To serve humankind is the best Virtue etc.

6th Book KRISHAN KONNA’S 3RD PART-All articles of Krihan Konna- (in here-Two days in Coxesbazer, Datch Bangla Bank is my best friend, Courtesy of Channel Eye-Sometimes with our best actor Raj Rajjak, One day the news paper of Prothom ALLO office, Bangladesh I won you, Bangla Achademy ghurey Elam (I came back to end my visit of our Bangla Achademy), Farmget khamarbarite onek bochor porey( After long time I went to my DAE, Khamarbari), Kazi Nazruler Biddrohi Nari ( A rebel/aggressive woman by the poet of Kazi Nazrul), The day of Woman-2010, The day of woman-2010 and the develop policy of woman, I remember dear sister PANNA Mohiuddin ( A famous ambassador and freedom fighter, ex. Foreign secretary’s wife Panna Mohiuddin), I am telling Modasser bhai (health and welfare advisor), I came back after my visiting Narail, Khulna and Gopalgong, Probashider pottirka Bashvhumir 5 years( Bashvhum that means Australian Bangali’s published 1st magazine I wrote over it when first celebraty after 5 years, in here most important that when I was writing then sometimes to talk Abid Rahman, Melbone, Dr. Abul Hasnat Milton, Castle university, Mr. Fazul Bari, Kalam Azad and others who are now in Australia, sometimes said to them, plz publlish my articles your magazine of Bashvhumi, Because now I am here Porobashi, no body loves me and don’t publish in there papers), Facebook is a interesting World, A kon projatir Virus ( Which catagories Virus to this ?), The Rebel and national poet Kazi Nazrul is my insperation, Facebook is my conceiousness, my inspiration and love etc.
A lots of letters of Krishan konna (in here- a lot letters to our PM, our advisor, our secretary, our Minister, our all of famous person of the country).

Krishan konna’s memory speach (Only her personal documents).

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have written my life story by english only for my all of the friends of the world. So now feelings is so good.

    ReplyDelete