Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Thought of Krishan konna part of 60. Just now recall Flora.

When first I came in Dhaka. At that day late Shakhawat took me the house of Dilu apu. Thats means his counsin who loved him so much. Only this house I had gone. She loved me so much. Her 4 children. At the present one daugher and one son are in Australia. 4 children loved their uncle late shakawat Jhantu. Shakhawat loved them so much also. But unfortunatelly in this house once (1991) I disputed by Ambassador Monzurul Alam. From that day I disconnect all of my relatives and adopted my struggle life. But my nephew Flora  loves me so much. She is not only my nephew she is my friend also. But after my operation and expired his uncle they came of my residence and look after sometimes my two sons. She loves my sons very much.  But second time when Mr. Alam came of my life, she did not like that. She did not like him. But only to look at me for tolarate. Last year when I hurt 2nd time to near him. Then she was happy and last Eid she had cooked a lot of foods and waiting me. But on the other hand we go to my another cousin house at that time. So to late to reached in Uttrora., Dhaka. After all at 10.00 pm we reached there. After two days we came back my house.

Just after one year same Eid festival. But no go out anywhere, anyhouse, because at least one year I disconnect to all of them.  But my brothers, sisters and late Shakhawat all cousins love us so much. But only one cause I donot communicate to them. After 25 years I went to Khulna to met my only one living unty that means my grand pa in laws daughter. She says me always plz come of our house. Althought her son Adjudent Gereral Mojzhed uddin Milon is living Dhaka cantonment and others a lots of living here. They love us so much. I recall when we went to Khulna, at that day my unty loved my children so much. Even all of cousin loved me and said with painfull that why I dont communicate with them. why I living alone ? But I could not understand her , I could not forget my that days, that day all of them knew that Shakhawats wife is so bad person that I dont tolarate. My entigrity is so high that I know (cont.)

Flora is not only my nephew she is  my good friend who only
understand me now. But my bad luck just now no communcate
 with her only for my writing. she is angry with me for th

1 comment:

  1. Just to day I recall to them who lost sometimes from my mind but thats temporary. At the present I have no friend who understand my pains, my sorrows and my remorse. On the other hand now I got a lots of friends who love me so much that I know. But my feelings is so bad that no time in my hand. I recall all of my freiend also who love me so much. I am not alone now.

    ReplyDelete