Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thought of Krishan konna part of 61.


Krishan Konna

After holiday of Edul-Fitor today first I went to my office. First time I went 4th floor to met my colleague. After that come back my  desk and open my facebook. Then to look at  dear friend Bil Gates accepted my request. Then my feelings is so good. Some days ago I sent msg. to Ban Ki Mun and Bil Gates and wanted to add me. But today Bil Gates accepted but Ban ki Mun did not till now.  Then I written his wall. After that I enter my friend Christopher’s blog. In there I was may be one hour. Once I known that facebook is the best high powerful social communicate that’s used only human beings. But  I don’t like poem, pictures or hot not un meanful subject. Even now a days no interest to read newspapers only to look at heading. I was so busy, no time.  
Once my feelings was so bad because a lot of times my pc shut down. No  reply or no work by that. Then I  captured some picture to myself. And for a articles to needs some recent picture. It seems to me for being long time no picture. After that I went to our lab and to looked all are cover durty and no internet conection anyone. All are standing but no works. Even no works ever. Only traing purpose that. Anyway being 3 years I said to my deuty secretary Mr. Pulok Ronjon . But he word me that emmidiatle to buy and to give you. But he did not because once between he and me misunderstood. But I don’t talk him and he don’t me. Once I said that I burn and break the lab of moa and will go to here. But he did not till now even he did not to me transport that means seat of microbus.  I know that he always used the power of our Minister Matia chowdhury. Because 1996 her period used that power they off my residence file and to crying me. From that day I don’t like our PM Matia chowdhury. She is also responsilbe to affected my brain tumor. Because when I said to my Deputy Secretary (admn). He like me so much. He said that Rahila don’t distressed, untill Matia wil go out no could not move your file. When 2001 she out of our ministry then my file moving and instantly to enter my apartment. Just today they all of God, because I don’t to look at my PM room. Because I don’t like her. She is not helpful for me anytime. I know that she has a great achievement of Awamilegue. But it seems to me that I came such a family who always gave a lots. From liberation till now. Awamilegue of Narail district is standing upon of us. We only taught to give but no take. We have a great achievement  in  liberation period that I know. Even my elder brother was a freedom figher who died 1975  by terrorist. So don’t care anyone any person. We are govt. employer. That’s all.
Once to come back my good feelings. Sometime to work my facebook. Then my feelings is so good. Once before 34 years I dreamt to be the Queen of Narail. But could not. After that my dreamt my Rahila protibond foundation and the queen of Bangla. But now my dremt that I will be Queen of the World. Really I want to natural love feelings,  want to crying of needy and poor peoples, want to see the destructive area, want to see the flower blowsing, want to see the natural animal,  want to hear the roar of ocean. I don’t want to see  more black Rose. I  never want to see that. That black Rose damaged my life. I want to live only to love poor, needy and helpless peoples. That’s my dream today. (cont.)  

        


1 comment:

  1. Just now I have written in my thought part of 61 that have a lots of good feelings and bad feelings also.

    ReplyDelete