Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Thought of Krishan Konna part of 59. My feelings is so good just now.

After three hours sleeping just now wake up to seen some nice dream and sitting my pc. Now phone to my mother and talked after whole day. I dont anybody at least one 6 months. Even no talk my mother. Only day by day I writing and writing. The matter was that I was talking my miserable story and all of them is listening and laughing. My bad luck I wrote that for them who did not heard me and dont consoled me not. But I no upset because I know that they are educated disabilty, their ears is lost and mind has no orginal component. so they are mental disability. Even my prio bon Sheikh Hasina did not heard my shouting. I know that they are all of her  nearest person, they are high educated, But krishan konna is a farmers daughter, illetarate.

I love Bangla and our beloved brothers, sisters and friends. But they did not love me. Day by day they stress to death. But I could not nothing. Once I dreamt that I will be ---. in there a lots of peace and happiness. But once destroyed, then my dreamt my RPF and will be the Queen of our poor, needy and helpless peoples. But nothing. So now my dreamt my KHM. But how to do ? already I said my brother famous lawer Rejanur brother that plz count my compensation for my life damage. And they gate locks for me at Dhanmodi Residencial area.In there I buy a house and a car and build up my  dreamer KHM for only my poor,needy and helpless peoples. He said to me I am mad, terrorist and for treatment to mental hospital. From that day I promised one day I  proved to Bangla who is Mad and terrorist. At that day I request modasser Bhai (advisor, health and welfare) and wrote a prayer for hospital of educated disability and to celebrating 'Educated Disability Day' each year. Only for promoting awareness. Because ''Prevention is better than cure''. I know that  first affected/injure the head of the fish. So first start our high level. But my bad luck thats my prayer is still now stay on his facebook wall. Pleace to all my friends look at Prof. Syed Modasser Ali facebook.com. in there my 4 letters is published. But nothing to do any action because I did not communicate with him. Because he does not nothing if he our welfare advisor.

Till now I have written in my thought part 57 by bangla. So they dont care. because in here all of my friends who knows to bangla, they are all of sensible but nothing to do for me. Thats reality and thats a part of my life.

So now I trying in my thought by english because just now I will write in my thought of the World and International Humanity Mission. Already I wrote Internation Humanity MIssion by bangla. But for nothing. Day by day I am writing and at last I am tried so tried. But Krishan konna does not know how to fature. She wants to joy. I have a article '' I did not happiness, wanted to joy, I got the joy''. Just now again to say- I dont want happiness, want to joy only for joy.And that joy is our poor, needy and helpless peoples Joy only that I know (cont.).

1 comment:

  1. My feelings is so good after my 3 hours sleeping and to seen a dream thats in my thought part of 59.

    ReplyDelete