Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Now I am telling to all of my friends of my country and of the world,please let us try to some betterment of our society, our administration, judicial activites and removing poverty and terrorism and promoting awareness of real demcracy

Now I am telling to all of my brothers, sister, friends of the world please listen to me that now I am not Krishan konna. I am Rahila Khanum, Personal Officer, Ministry of Agriculture.Bangladesh Secretariat telling to you.. I am a daughter of late Yousuf Mollah and beloved sister Late Nurul Islam who was the freedom fighter and best stead fast leader of Narail Victoria college in 1975. From my childhood I have seen once my elder brother catched his arms only against the inhumanity. He was a good person and always to do welfare activites of our area. A loud voice raised aganist the inhumanity from his boyhood. Everybody loved him so much. But once local terrorist killed him and stoped forever his loud voice. Once he dreamt that I live in Dhaka and to do govt. job. Really his desire  succeed. I have reached  here only for fighting against the corrupted person. Last year when  I had reached such place , from here jumped or fighting against the unfair that I known. So once as like as my elder brother I catched my pen aganist the inhumanity. But my pen not to touch any good person only corrupted peoples.

From my life I have seen no in here culture of real democracy, no judicial real activities. only who has most illegal power, just democray justice all are themself. Always old method destroyed our society, our administration. No any democracy, No any human rights, no nothing in here.

I dont want to change our government, Because I am a govt. employer, only from my struggle life to know that to need removal views of politicians and our judicial activites and others.

I know that our new generation is so much intelegent and stead forward leader to up comming days of the future. All of you are not educated disability, of course highly educated and understand indispensable reality. I also know that you are not sleeping and understand our innocent peoples who are always crying and crying. In here nobody dont understand my crying, because they are all of disability. Please wake up and understand that we are all of your brothers, sisters, mothers and aponjon.

On the other hand once performed 1952, 1969 and last 1971, we got our democracy in leau of a lots of lives. This mother land is so sacred to us. I believe and feelings  that always should us to protected his honor. All of you know and seen that a long time no culture of democracy, always to seen play as like as play ground only or chenema hall. even after our new govt form,  long time no attended our opposition party to the parliament house.

I dont nothing, but only know that then successful partiament democracy will be succeed when both of them united the parliament house and discussion the peoples right and all of acitivites. In there both of them are equal responsibility. But what we are seeing ? Partiament house of the custodian of the peoples.But at the present everything is change, so modernate our politics and modify the change of politicians mentality. Now the modern age. So when our activites observe the whole world, to see the drag of file just as like as before. Or always condition--- and no --.So then espicially who stayed around the world then no humper for you  ? Really now that hurt me so. then seems to me that for this we became Independed. We never seen this democracy.

I respect to all of party. They are so respectable that I know. But only thing that of course they understand thats path is not real, not true. Everywhere a lots of corruption are attacked as like as Octopus. We want to removal and accountabililty.that make me peace, peace and happiness only.

Now I am telling to all of our friends who are now around the world. Although dont know about you, just  come to here to know about you, I seen someone are attached the politics activites of the foriegn. A lot of experience you have gained to day. But once you born and brought up or not I don know but only know that all of you have a resposible of your mother land. Please this miserable period we hope a great instruction from you that you gained from there. I know that all of you are so much happy to stayed foreign as like as Heaven.. But we who staying in the soil of mother. Plz once thinking to us.

Please come on and try to some betterment of our society, our administration, judicial activites and removing poverty and terrorism and promoting awareness of real demcracy. (cont.)

No comments:

Post a Comment