Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

TO DAY IN MY THOUGHT.


To day I am not well enough. Because after my operation my Dr.Ari.Chackho advised me that regular one or half an hour to walking but regular to do that. But unfortunately one year ago suddenly to feel my left legs some pains. At that time I went to Square hospital Dr. Javed Rashid, Arthopedics. At that day he whole day examined me and last said that some lost of my leg thats no fill up ever . only change my  life style next life and it can be good health and suggested something. But most of them no carry any heavey things or no walking so more etc. But my struggle life, no could not obey follow that, Whereas when I so distressed from my social life, then other side my administration injustice to me everyplace, everywhere, such as : no transfer my house, no mange my car, day by day only writing my distressed story that our family, society and administration did not only disablity now they disability my leg. only their non cooperation day by day my life is demaged. But I wanted to live to my society, my administration. But they dont care. I seen that always justice is go to power. Who utilized ellegal power he gained always but whole life I stayed with my entigrity, sincerity and morality. So now I disabilty. But I dont mind that. I believe that I am a loud voice against the inhumanity. Only for them once I went to collect my disability certificate and from that day I dreamt my KHM. And writing a lots of stories. but now to see  a lots of that now I can not manage that. minimum to need long time. But in this time from yesterday I felt my lelt legs is so problems. no long time sitting my pc. Being one year always sitting my pc and to done it  . So to be stop some time. But no upset. no pains, no sorrows , I know that my God of course love me so much, He is merciful and kindness. (cont.)

Today only in my thought till now no published my any books and how many times running thisway. Now only think that slowlly I want to write something here whats writing before others times. Althought it is so hard for me. But until I can not that , no change  my feelings is so good. So now star thats only make me happy and pleasure. Because I wrote already all my writng is real all against our administraition and society. I requested to all my friends of my country and of the world. but no body does not help me. So once I removed all of them who attached writing and book publication. I wrote Krishanbhabna part one to part fifty fine. A lots of space beings long time. But now seems to me thats only my facebook wall. Once I write our socity of lawer thats means famous lawer Advocate Rejanur Rahman who is as like as my brother of Naral. I said him please account my compensation of my life that damaged by society and administration. I also wrote our PM Sheikh Hasina, Ex. Prime minister Begum Khaleda Zia and Ex. President Hossain Mh. Ershad and all of famous woman in our country. But only one things thats till now I could not open me outdoor. in here I am failure. Why thats written also. I told my big brother Syed Modasser Ali who is advisor of health  that you are not change our society only to change this krihsna Konna of bangladesh. In here always to killing huanity, to killing democracy, to killing medicince, to killing education, to  killing human rights. From my life I known thats. So now no tolerate of them. They are all of no rights. they are wrong. Untill no write all of my before space by english , no to be calm. One day I believe thats their wall is so strong, So try to strong my wall also. But it seems to me that no nothing, no breaking, who are ellegal and distressed me always and demaged my life. they are so happy or not I dont know. only knows my God. I am always to waiting that time when I standing in front of them and cut to bit. that was my challenge and promise, but could not. My best story educated disability only this high society, administtration. After one year day by day I am writing and writing. Now I am so tried and tried. to need my rest. I want to sleep. and hope when again i wake up and to started my new writing. To day only running my KHM and my old space by english. (cont.)

No comments:

Post a Comment