Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

I am telling to all my friends of the world who are always fighting to removing poverty and terrorism and improving democracy.


Rahila khanum
personal offecer
Ministry of Agriculture
 My some friends told me why are you not smiling face ? Just now I recall once our famous agriculturist DG, DAE A.K.M Gias Uddin Milki sir said my relative that I never seen laugh to Rahila. Really she is genuine.'' My bad luck from my childhood always fighting and fighting to against the inhumanity and the terrorist.No anytime of my life that day I should to laugh. After my brother killed by terrorist and in there established their idiots power, then I went escape away to Narail with my second brother and shelter to my Mama's house (Banglar Mama Abul Khayer). But in there no could not staying only for the terrorist.  But once came in Dhaka but in here that terrorist did not living peacefully. Then I hidden my life from all my relatives, in this struggle life once affected brain tumor,then everyone ignore me but never ignore my mother, brothers and sisters. Once i come back with a new life. At that time my husband expired and I become a dead body cover of white cloth. But this dead body once again hited and hited and converted to pest only. Then only my God safe me and again recreated. Now where I wil go ?

 So once I became out of country. Just now I am standing up in front of the world. Now I want my justice for whole life. I want justice my brother, I want justice my mother. I never to see any terrorist of the world. Now I want to smiling and laughing. I want to see of the world peace, peace and happines. Please generate your kind helping hand for me. I want to help only create Sonarbangla, once my brother dreamt that. Please help me to all of the firiends who are always trying to removing proverty and terrorism and promoting democracy.

regards-

Rahila Khanum (Krishan konna of Bangladesh)
Personal officer
Ministry of Agriculture.
26 September, 2010.

1 comment:

  1. I am telling to all my friends of the world who are always fighting to removing poverty and terrorism and improving democracy.

    ReplyDelete