Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Friday, September 24, 2010

'A Succeed Farmer's Story'


 


A Succeed farmer’s story

Krishan konna
 After many years last month I went to Narail to see my mother her illness period. Then my 2nd brother decided that up coming Edul Azah cetebrating of our village home. At that according the word once we went there for celebrating Eid. Without it some programe at there. In that soil, I was born and  brought up, where laying my father and brother for forever, I want to started only that soil. So went there in last of 2009.In December 26 we reached Narail. Althought Eid uL Azah , So everyone could not go with us. Next day morning we reached our village by Microbash. We are so enjoyed with all of children. In our village home to stayed two brother, but one of now staying in Malaysia. He like me so much. He ate me his own hand to me my operation period of Cmch. I like him so much. Because he is my immediate small.  My mother is so happy to day.  Because after many years we altogether at our village home. In the afternoon we was going out side according own choose.

Now we are going and to see our field in the north side of the village. Althought my childhood in here born and brought up but after 1976 no go more there. When we reached the field, then to observed and instantly come to flash back-once from my childhood, I came here with my father. In there most of the field of my fathers. As like as no palm tree and others. So long distance to build up a lots of house. That was all of crops land. But now all of houseland. And most of them of ours that’s sold and bought the villagers and build up there house. At that time I distressed so much only thouth my fathers. Day by day to increasing the population but not increasing our lands. So damage of our crops land. Without it a lots of pond of our land, in there a lots of fish. We go with my father and to seen that’s whole year we eat them only for reserve my home artificial pond.
On the other hand no develop of our village land. It seems to me that sign of negligence.  It seems to me now a days no tension the land here. Whereas last month we went to our BARI and BRRI. In there to see a lot of technology , but no sign that of our field. I know our population grown up day by day but no grown up our lands. Whereas day by day our land damage for build up our house land. Only our new technology to fulfill our food production only.  To more see  of our village almost house converted by building. Who always working of our house by farm labour, most of them out of country now and their house is building now. It seems to me they are all of happy. So no attention of our land. So my feelings is not good to see that. Now a day s to possible increasing our food production only use our technology  that means only for irrigation.
My father works plantation but never want that his ten children attached this works. He always wanted that they are learn real education and to do job. Because he did not lean education. But he liked that. So to see that only in his children. But in 1975 when his only elder son had killed by terrorist. They to damaged his family, everybody was separated. But now we are still standing of the world only the kindness of God. In here he introduced that he is the best farmer.
Just this moment I went so many many years ago and come everything by flash back-Seems to me once we are living all together of our village home.  We have a happy world.Althought we don’t see of my grand father. Only after two months age, then my grand father has died. At that time my grand father friend Shuresh Chondro Mukharji had come in front and generated his helping hand. At that time a lots of Hindo are living our country. They are orginal peoples of Bangladesh. Some Braham society always was gorgeous. Seem to me only according their name to kept the village name ‘ Brhamdangga. In them my grand fathers was most famous. His family was living in India then. His elder son S.K Mukharji was the famous of whole India at that time. They come to Bangla sometimes. At that period whole Varotborsho was as like as a family. So no obstacle go and out. All of them loved my father as like as brother.
Our village name is Jalashi. In here famous family is Mollah house. There are three brothers of this family. One of Ashir Uddin was marraid the beside village Kazi family. At that period that family was most respectable. But their bad luck after born their first baby that means son, Asir Uddin had died. Always of our society two type human good and bad. At that time no help her own relatives. Whereas to always tried to destroyed them. But a provab-‘Rakhe Allah Mare Ke’ (if God save, no kill anybody). Just in this miserable period to extend grand fathers friend Shuresh chondro Mukherji. He always look  after them. In this period sometimes my grand mother was wakling the beside village of her fathers home only swimming. In the middle she had seen some snake but it did not touch them. Even when she had gone outside to kept her son in home. When she come back to seen some jakel, beji was sitting his beside. That’s life style my grand mother. I also known from my grand mother when she sent her son to school. In the path a naughty children to beat him and sent to back home and his books all are threw the river. Even sometimes they drawn his under the soil. Because somebody did not want that he is learn education. If he learn, so he understand everything and damaged their dream.
Athought Yousuf did not educated but day by day he was grown up and once he attached his soil and then cached his Langol only for loved the soil. At that that his distressed mother come back her smiling face. All of lands who once had gone of others, then come back all. Now they acquired a happy world only for their so much struggle. In here is no end of story.
At that time other village, in there famous family Mollah house. This time Yousuf marriage this family’s daughter name Malekha Begum. A lot of story around this family. Our grand fathers at that time learning with Jomider family’s  children. And sometimes stayed in India. A interesting story, once my grand father broken the branch of tree while playing foot ball. Malekha Begum ages then only twelve years. But she is as like a fortunate girls. When she come this helpless family from that day only developing everyside of their life. They cached the thing, then changed to gold. As like as the matter. Only for their integrity. To see and see – in there everything is changed-in leau of old house, in there build up Tin shed and house yard was fill up a lots of crops, a lots of cows, a lots of ponds full of fish and others. Only there integrity and hard work changed their life. Now they are a happy world. But no finished my story.
In this time a little child come to do light of their life. The name of religion to kept his name of Islam. He is now their dreamer child who once growing up and make them happy and peace. Which he could not his life, he dreamt that only in his child. Once slowly more children come of their family. All of Head master of Naldi high school, they all of staying only their house. Not only head master, some helpless student always staying their house and study. Only for the reason they are uneducated, so their children of course be  real educated.
Brahman Suresh Chondro Mukherji was not only my father guider, he was of our also. That’s braviar fathers children never surrender any unfair. To see and see he become a owner a big house of market place, a lots of big boats in the river and all of changed house, in leau of Tin, in there rebuild by bricks house (building) and become owner most of lands of our area. Only that possible his integrity and so much love for the soil of Bangla. His knowledge is shrewd and so much practical experience. In my eyes he is the best agriculturist of our country. Only to sitting of AC room and to read some books not to be best agriculturist, only practical knowledge can be done it that I know from my fathers life. 
No finished my story after that once he write his name of business man. His bussines area was Khulna, dawlotpur and others. Some times he had gone of India. In there all of grand fathers family loved him so much (cont.)



























































3 comments:

  1. I know that my low experience about blog. Just now try to writing my bangla story ' Ak Dukkho Joye Krishoker Golpo' now I tried to transleted by English language. After a long years when first went my native land to collect my disability certificate and when come back to Dhaka , at that time i wrote some articles, this is one in the all of. Just share to all of my friends of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just now republish only for HEROES NEVER DIE group of Bangladesh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today my father death aniversery. So now I publish my this story only for my fathers memory. May Allah bless to his departed soul and peace in Heaven. Krishan konna. 18 March,2011.

    ReplyDelete