Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thought of Krishan Konna part of 63.


Krishan Konna
 To day my husband Shakhawat’s 6th death anniversary. Just to day I publish a articles only for his memory. Last 5th anniversary I wrote it but no publish. So to day his 6th anniversary I published my blog. So my feelings is so much.

Now I am thinking that once Shakhawat kept Schwan and Rafsan to me. I distressed so much once but I never distressed to them and no crying never. But now in my thought that when I will not stay in this world, then where I keep to them ? I know that shakhawat could not which his life, I could not but our children could be no hope ever. But our reality just this type where no any moral value. In here always everything has done by back door or pusshing system. They are so distressed at that time when I wil not stay of here. Our environment or atmosphere is not livable for them. So I am so distressed too. But in my thought that Schwan and Rafsan are not only my children. Now all of children are mine that I mean. I always thought for them. How can to do problem solve how can they get their proper rights, how can removing this wrong system that means idiot powers. Now I am thinking to be create a group that’s name will be ‘’ Save our democracy and save our children’’ that’s my dream because until I living  this world, till to trying to save our  democracy and save our children only. (cont.)

No comments:

Post a Comment