Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Some Emails from Ambassador Monzurul Alam, once I was his best friend.

Delighted.Monday, 18 December, 2006 3:16 AM

From: "Ambassador Monzurul Alam" <monzur@mail.tcsit.com>
To: "RAHILA KHANUM" <rahilakhanum@yahoo.co.uk>

My dear Rahila,
I am delighted to receive your mail. It is so nice to hear from you again.Do try to send me an e-mail at least every other day. If you find it not possible to send the mail on a particular day, make a phone call to me on that day. That will make me equally happy. I know you love me. So do I love you very much, you know. I still recallthose wonderful times we shared together. Those are my treasure timesI fondly remember. That's why it feels so good when I hear from you.
                                                               Ambassador Monzurul Alam
With best of wishes and deep love,

Yours always,

monzurul alam

 
 
Delight !Tuesday, 9 January, 2007 11:46 AM

From: "monzur" <monzur@mail.tcsit.com>
To: "RAHILA KHANUM" rahilakhanum@yahoo.co.uk

 Rahila, My Sweetheart,
It is a pleasure to read your mails. I like this so much.I can see, you are improving your English composition. I am so glad to see that. Keep on the practice. I never knew you craved so much for my love notes. I did and continued asking you f or those little, sometime long warm, touchy notes. I loved them and saved them for a pretty long time, till about my departure for Sweden Anyway, I am very happy to learn this, even today. I feel, I am so lucky ! Whenever there is time, I sink deep in my thoughts and reach for those fleeting memories of far gone days, we lived together, so happily ! Those are my priceless treasures ! That's all for this time.

With all the love and warm kisses,

Yours ever,

alam,
Dhaka, january 9, 2007.

 
 
Delight.Sunday, 7 January, 2007 4:47 PM

From: "monzur" <monzur@mail.tcsit.com>
To: "RAHILA KHANUM" <rahilakhanum@yahoo.co.uk>

Rahila, my Sweetheart,
I am deeply touched by your mails.Do continue sending me such welcome mails, at least once every other day. I so fondly remember those golden momentswe shared together. These recollections are mymajor preoccupation now-a-days. And I believeit is pretty much the same with you. You comein so vivid and real in my thoughts that I tendto forget the reality ! Thus you continue to giveme company even up this day ! No wonder I loveyou still the same way I did many many years ago.

With all the love and sweet kisses in the world,

Yours always,

alam.

 
 

valo laga Sunday, 14 January, 2007 9:21 AM

From: "FRD" <frd@mail.tcsit.com>
To: "RAHILA KHANUM" <rahilakhanum@yahoo.co.uk>


amar Shudhamoyee,
Tomar mail peye ki je valo lagechey ta ki vabey bojhai !? a thekei bujhtey pari amar lekha na peye tomar kamon lagey I ja hok tumi amon dukkho peley amar khubi kharap lagey I lokkhi ti tumi jeno, ami shara kkhon tomar kotha money money vabi I dirgho din tomar kach thekey durey thakar por hothath tomakey khujey peye nijer vaggo bidhatakey dhonnobad janai bar bar ! amar jonno tomar ai bakulota amake shei dingulor kachey niye jae ! tomakey ager moto korey firey pai ! onek ador ar chumu diye shesh kori I

Yours
 
Monzur.
 
 
 
Emailing: 12aThursday, 18 January, 2007 9:23 AM

From: "monzur" monzur@mail.tcsit.com
To: "RAHILA KHANUM" <rahilakhanum@yahoo.co.uk>
Message contains attachments12a.jpg (195KB), 17.JPG (40KB), 113.JPG (49KB), 114.JPG (40KB), 121.jpg (77KB


My SweetyRahila,
Well, I have seen your mail just now. I felt very bad reading it because I find, you are in distress. I never meant that for you. I always loved you because I thought you deserved and needed that and my love would bring you peace and happiness only. No sorrow, no tears. I am so sorry to see you this way. I think you have grossly misunderstood me . I certainly love you as I did ever before. May be my expression is not as intense as before because of my circumstances. May be at times I find it hard to call you or spend some time with you due to problems cropping up around me. It is certainly not my negligence or wilful avoidance.

Please have faith in me. I can understand your pain and remorse. That is why I try my best to assure you that I am always by your side, in your joy, in your tears. You are not alone and will not be alone ever. I hope now you will understand me more and overcome the sad spell.


With lots of love and warm kisses,

Yours always,

__alom________Dhaka, 18 Jan, 2007.


MANOSHI by the Poet Rabindronath Thakur. 
 
 
 
valobashaWednesday, 14 February, 2007 10:07 AM
From: "FRD" <frd@mail.tcsit.com>
To: "RAHILA KHANUM" <rahilakhanum@yahoo.co.uk>


Prio,
shei lal golaper shubash jeno aj etogulo bochor periye amakey bivor korey dichchey !tumi je ajo shajatney rekhey diyecho oi lal golap, shetai to or shubash ! amakeydhonno money hoy ekatha jeney ! valobashar ei diney er cheye mulloban ar kichui tumi amakey ditey partey na !tai tomakeo eto shubashito money hoy !

valobasha jeno !

tomar, Megho Dut,
dhaka,bissho valobasha dibosh,2007

1 comment:

  1. I first disputed in 1991. From that day I disconnect my all relatives and adopted my struggle life. Unfortunatelly Science graduation Rahila became a'Educated farm lebour' by Ex. DG,DAE, A.K.M, Giash Uddin Milki. My quality and performance became a personal officer of Ministry of Agriculture that I know. In my struggle life once affected brain tumor. After my operation when my husband has expired then he again in front of me and wrote me that emails, only recovery me that I forgot at that time. Just today I preserved my blog only my pleasure.

    ReplyDelete