Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

To day my feelings is so good'

Really today my feelings is so good. Because today trying to write in my blog. It seems to me very interesting. I like it so much. It seems to me at the present I get my pleasure of life. On the other hand my feelings is so bad. Because from some month till now always to given my space on my facebook wall. Once in my thougth that my face book is my that world where I wanted to all my documents that means my whole life story. But from morning till now always to working in my blog. So missing all of my friends who love me so much. I know that they are missing also. Once continue I was writing in my thought Krishanbhabna. I wrote krishanbhabna part 1 to part 57. At the present continue I write here in my thought and my before articles who has written by bangali. But now I want  to translete into english. I know that a lot of works to do for me. But no upset, no pains, no sorrows of course I will try and try. One day I will be overcome Insallah.


Firstly I remember my friend Chiristopher. I like him also. Because when I was crying and crying then I wrote two articles by english that publish my blog yesterday. It read Mr. Agha Tariq H Khan of INLOVE HUMAN MISSION and he once said to me that your life is already prepared for others. And he appointed to me Deputy Chief Organizer (Bangladesh) of IHM. But some days ago misunderstand with us and removal to me that post. Because when I seen that we are individual nation. So we could not standing under them. Thats humper for us and could not once. So I created a new Krishan Konna Humanity Mission. At the time when written in my thought of my wall. Then my facebook friend Christopher read my wall and to talk me with sympathetically. Always in my thought that our Networking is high communicated. So now we are a bounder of Globe. Same as like as a family we are living altogether. So now I am not only in Bangladesh, whole over the World. Now I known from his blog. Really he is a good person, real democracy minded. He always to trying for betterment his NZ and improving democracy of the whole world. He is humanitarian also. After all he is nice man. Today I can diferentiate to good and bad. So understand everything.

On the other hand my brother Dujoyoto Santani, President of World Peace Gong is so much honorable and good person of the World. He always trying to unite the whole World under a Planet of Earth. He always visiting around the world day by day that I seen and known. My feelilngs is so good that to introduced me as like as such noble and honorable person. Always I honor his great realization. Because he realized that all human beings in the entire word are coming from one family and one God. For this he created World Peace Gong. we are best human that created only for human beings. We are believe that we are all brothers and sisters and living as like as a family. So if I thought that first our family (family level) to build brotherhood, after society (social level), after country (country level) and after the world (world level). Just thisway to build brotherhood. He always work World level. So I honor to him. So I am lucky person that introduced such precious person. I already to seen and known that now in India his world peace committe joint with Gandhi Smrity and Dharshan Samity, Chairman Dr. Monmohon (Prime Minister of India) permanently. So now WORLD PEACE GONG is now Gandhi Darshan, Rajghat, New Delhi.
I also known that India, Pakistan, Bangladesh  and Indonesia are same culture, same nation and next year he coming India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.Now in my thought that to do create am World Peace Gong in our country. We are Muslim and bellieve in Allah. So build brotherhood and world peace in our country. Now if we  create a committe and join  World Peace Gong, so obcourse to become more build brotherhood and to brings peace and happiness of our country Insallah.(cont.)

1 comment:

  1. After a long time I could create my blog. But this blog is created my youger son Master Ahmed Rafsan. I am grateful to him.

    ReplyDelete