Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Just now I am telling my dear brother Mr. Nashim, Ex. Minister and now may be advisor member of Awamleauge.

Now a days I am not tolerate any miserable incident.. So no interested to read or TV news. But only one time to try to see that. Yesterday at night I have seen that your comments of  Advisor, Health and Welfare Prof. Syed Modasser Ali. I dont believe that your comments. Only in all of your wrong idea. Always remember ' Sweet is sweet thats if stayed in dark night'. Ture always true. in here we are all of educated disability, so no see any true orginal with eye. Please tell and looking indicate who are genuine person of Health Sector.

I have seen his whole life to served the humankind, First time when he was the director of Eye division, Science eye Institure of Showroardi Hospital. In there he created his dreamer Community Clinice that was the name of Fajilatunnesha Mujib of the wife of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman. May be first celebrating was Sonagoan Hotel, in there prensent of our PM Sheikh Hasina and others (Mr.Sujonjit Sen Gupto and late Mayor Hanif, Dr. sharfuddin and others. In there I was present to being guest. when he was the member of WHO. All of the world knows thats community clinic is only his dreamer ones. So that sence he can tells thats his right only. Because i know any dremer object always more precious in his mind and soul.Our reality just such of. Any unfair hand destroyed ii, may be thats sence only.

Always our reality we came here with behind door and out of in front door. And all of performed in here behind door. But Dr. Syed Modasser Alli is uttered that only his integrity that he knows. Only few person that to say always true. Dr. Syed Modasser Ali is the best of one that I know. Because now I can differentiate good and bad.

Now I am living the whole world. It seems to me that we are living here as like as a family. Although we are a individual nation. After that in here all of educated disability. So before research head to foot and his integrity of essence. I dont never that speech disputed the country. I seems to me that other party of course to be incourage the new idea thats always helpful and to serve human beings. Thats all..

Always remember I am krishan konna to cached my father kachi that means pen. Gopalgong is my second home land. I observation  from my life that after 1975, 15 August no enter in here of any peoples of the Gopalgong. in here fill up of other district peoples. So always we are negligence in here. if it is not, when to tagged Bangabandhu's picture on our lift or others, instantly cut a bit, But why ? Bangabandhu is innocent person, He does not any unfair. But only for Awamelegue idiots power thats destroyed our father image that i dont tolerate now. Although now i dont like any politicians, but to know honor only good person.

Please no any bad comments of our honorable person. if he dishonest the nation will be panishment of course. But no any commets of your mouth, because now I taught to hate of all of you. If any comments then I cut a bit that me disgust only. please no any comments of Gopalgong only for all of you thats means Awameleague then in my thought that all of your own interest you are telling against your brothers. please before search indispensable reality.

regards-

Rahila Khanum
Ministry of Agriculture
Sister of Nur Ahmed at Narail District.

1 comment:

  1. Always remember Gopalgong is my second home land. I known from my observation after 1975,15 August no enter in here. For this when Bangabandhu picture has tagged our lift and others, instantly cut a bit that i dont tolerate. But now please understand our indispensable reality and then comments, now I cached my father kachi thats menas pen, I cut a bit that make me disgust only. Please no comments against your brother, if it aganin seems to me only all of your own interest to do that. whereas trying to your best of to serve human kind, the world will remember to all of you.

    ReplyDelete