Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Biddrohi Nari (Rebel Woman) (starting only)


Krishan Konna
Dhanmondhi residenscial area. A retired Ambassador Mr. Zaman’s house. His neck name Meghodut. There are two house just same plot. One of 2 floor building. In there he is living with his family. In there no any laxarious life style. To looking very simple life of their. In there that house first floor Manoshi is shouting  of her loud voice and to massacre the necessary things such as labtop, fan, tea table etc. by her hand bag. In there his son, wife , care taker and maid servant are looking but nobody don’t tell to her anything. Her only one word that you told me wife, you told me that you are my hundred percent wife,  you are my part of life, I never forget you, you can tell everyone that I athorised it, this house is yours always come and go, now you are alone for this only right of me because once I loved you, now you are Shahi Moholer choto Begum, so now of course recognize me. You waste my life, at that to forgave you, but now could not forgive you. Before 18 years ago you wanted me your residence of Mokhbazer. But  I ignored that and go back my husband house again. But now to be make me establish. To day I want house, car, finance and of  course to give me that’s. I don’t go from here. Or can be that one  condition if you will say my big brothers, M.Z sir and Mr. Shifuddin, vice chencellor or university that you are a play boy and always you acting to me only. After that will go from this house and never to look at this house. Then Meghodut loved her dearly and said that my father has a lot of poperty. Just now if I recognize then he will have leave me and then all maintain to you only. Are you forget me ? if you take your compensation then no connection with me. Are you want that ?
Manoshi was silent. Once she again cooled and then Meghodut said that let us go to reach you of your house , then Manoshi did not agree and come back of her house lonely. Manoshi was not good feelings so next day she went to there, But when she reached his gate, then the security of his house said that no enter of you in this house. To day Manoshi felt so hurt and insult in his mind. But her integrity of essence so high. So then she through going to forwarding her house. Only in her thought that now no any place for crying in the world. Suddenly she recall her friend Mr. Mira. Then she break her riksha and down her house. But he did not told her misery story of her, only was crying and crying. Mira understood her pains and consoled her and said, ''don’t worry, please patience, to see everything will be resolve.  I know that you don’t any mistake, so no could be any harm, be boldness, May Allah bless you.'' After that once stop her crying and said to Mira, ‘ Please buy me a pistol.’
Mira said, 'what to do by that ?'
Manoshi said, 'I will kill him. I revenge for my insult.'
Then Mira said, ''if you kill him, then you will death by hanging.''
Once she come back her house with a lot of pains. When she arrived her house. Then come to call from Meghodut. He was calling that why you  to do the work of terrorist ? I dont never accountable to any one. You can to do  if you wish now. Even he said that you are a mad and to be treatment of mental hospital.
At that day Manoshi so distressed that no express anyone. Even nothing to do for that fully destroyed her mind and soul. After that she want to forget all of her pains and sorrows and only for living she cached his keyboard in leau of the pistol. Is she terrorist ? why she is rebel ? is she had done with normat brain ? Only for that looking I am inspirated to writing my  Rebel Woman story. If fall any tears to read my writing Rebel woman story , then I will be so grateful to all of you and succeed my writing seems to me. Just in 2007 Meghudut started his story-‘’ Onek bochor age’’ (Many years ago)---


1 comment:

  1. Last year I have written my story " Biddrohi Nari ( A Rebel Woman) Created by Krishan Konna. Just share to all of my friends of the world. Please let me your feelings.

    ReplyDelete