Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sotto boler jonno health advisor ke donnobad ( Thank you so much Health Advisor for your real speech)-Thanks a lot Mr. Khaled Muhi Uddin for your comments about Advisor Prof. Syed Modasser Ali.

Krishan Konna of Bangladesh
 Yes Mr. Khaled Muhi Uddin Modasser Ali has telling real speech. Because he does not tell a lie that I know. He is a great always and intelectual that I knew. But our reality and wrong politics made him modification. Actuallly we come in back doors and will go out back doors, in here no culture orginal democracy. We always attached our old methods blindly believe and follow thats rules. But at the present our modern age. So should be change everything thats make us happy, peace and improving democracy only and then we hope to better something of our sacred land. I know that they are all of educated disability but our new generation is not sleeping now, they of course wake up that I know. Only that old method he easily said that but thats hited our human rights that I know. It is of course illegal power that he established in our country. But now we have been gone many time, so no more once. We are now wake up. So everything should be change/condemn. Once we gained it in leau of a lots of sacrifice. This our sacred land. in here all we are equally entitled of human rights without discrimination. Now we living a big family under the Earth Planeet. Always politicians are our gurdian and all of we are member in here. But no defferentiate in here that I know. Now I known that now we have a successful parliament of democracy. But is it mean democracy ? No thats hypocrisy. I dislike that.

But I wrote a blog at night about my brother. Really I never want that he attach to politics. Becuase our policy is not good. In here 'One can not please everybody'' always will be disputed. Always to culture of old method thats only destroyed our society, our administration.

Mr. Khaled Muhi Uddin you have written that '' how to perform the country by Awameleague and how can to do up coming days thats so much instruction to given you. Now a days our honorable prime minister is busy to taking her reward. Of course come back and reward to you.'' Thats all.

Please Khaled Muhi Uddin listen to me that when, which party is fulfilled solved our problems and performed properly. All of them came to back doors and will gone to back doors thats I know. Nobody does not care of us properly and never cultured any real democracy. All of them are corrupted who destroyed our sacred land thats we gained once in leau of lots of  sacrifice. I dont like north and south polities. One party clain for inherit and others claim thats for recovery.. but we innocent peoples of Bangladesh. Are we came here only swiming ? All of them are playing in front us and we always blindly to observe and believe thats politicians. So need moderising democracy and need to proper accountability.

No need blem Prof. Syed Modasser Ali. Thats our reality. Who attached our wrong politics , of  course they disputed that I know. Nobody clean here. Once he wrote a lots of book from that I  knew about him. Really he is a good person. But he loved so much Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman and his home district Gopalgong from his boyhood. So he could not back this offer, of course he wanted to do better something for Gopalgong.. Because Bangabandhu wanted to that but he did not fulfill that I know. Just now I recall that when our ministry did not support of my donate file. At that day I went our MP thats means our honorable Minister Cornel Faruque Khan who as like as our brother. In there I saw a lots of needy peoples who was sitting in there. I observed around the peoples. To saw a lots of pass issued by APS, then I told to APS to Minister that how many pass issue ? But our Minister Begum Matia Chowdhury has done a litle number of pass. Thats not damage our Ministers image ? he said that already to have done. But then I understand in mind that all are peoples so helpless and so needy , seems to me. Once our Bangabandhu dreamt to all of needy, poor, helpless and unemployers are not only Gopalgong whole country. He loved Gopalgong. But he could not. Once he died by some ungreatful solders. It seems to me after that no body enter this Heaven (Bangladesh Secretariat), only enter who has a big power or illegal power that I know from my struggle life. So our commerce Minister does not wrong to so much pass issued. Because after many days passed all of Gopalgong needy and helpless as like as me come here. I am a personal officer, Ministry of Agricutture. So unfornately today come here. So others, no thought. Thats our reality. Thats a part of our life.

Yesterday by TV news, a person that I know may be information commission who told that no keep this person our cabinet or government sector. Please tell me in this Bangladesh who is pure person who love Bangla, who love our needy, poor and helpless peoples ? I hate to bureaucratic minnded peoples.who are retired now. From my life I known that they are all of idiots of power. Only I honor Dr. Akber Ali Khan, ex. Secretary and others someone. Plz omit to your speech about Prof. Modasser Ali. He is after all a good person who never up down by unfair  that I know. When he already govt servicer in 1994, then he tagged a Bangabandhu picture over his head.that I know. But he never did not fear any job or others. He loved Bangabandhu so much. Even when he was DG, Health, then come to BNP govt and dishonor him. Then he regain his service and left our country. Always he is running the high head. But unfortunately attached our wrong politics and disputed. But no astonished that because all of them always perform their activities to behind door, but he express that boldly in front door. Thats cradic for him that I know.

 Now a question to all of peoples of the world please tell me know who are most pure human who has a lots of integrity and morality without Prof. Syed Modasser Ali ? I am sure no answer my question.

I also telling to all of you of the world that our PM Sheikh already knows him and always seems to as like as brother that I know. What reward to give him after back, already reward to give him.before Now no need any reward from this country for us. We always claim that our Almight ALLAH, HE is Great. (cont.)





No comments:

Post a Comment