Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Some Emails from my Dr.Ari.G.Chacko, Cmch, Vellore of India.

Ari Chacko <agchacko@cmcvellore.ac.in> wrote:

Subject: RE:
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 15:35:16 +0530
From: "Ari Chacko" <agchacko@cmcvellore.ac.in>
To: "RAHILA KHANUM" rahilakhanum@yahoo.co.uk


Dear Mrs Khanum,
I can understand that you are very distressed regarding the emotional strain in your personal life. I do not have any experience in counselling people on these matters but from common sense I can tell that there appears to be no ready solution to your problem. If the gentleman you are talking about is married then it appears that he has no intention of leaving his family for you. You will therefore have to seriously understand this which can be quite difficult - but ultimately that is the only thing that will bring you peace of mind.

sincerely

Ari Chacko

 
 
Ari Chacko <agchacko@cmcvellore.ac.in> wrote:

Subject: RE:
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 12:37:41 +0530
From: "Ari Chacko" <agchacko@cmcvellore.ac.in>
To: "RAHILA KHANUM" <rahilakhanum@yahoo.co.uk>

Dear Mrs Khanum,
Everyone goes through ups and downs - that seems to be a part of life. The trick is to realize that when you are down - you will soon bounce up again. Try exercising every day - that seems to make people feel better. My father has improved substantially thank you. He has been transported back to Bangalore where he and my mother live.

sincerely

Ari Chacko.

 
 
Friday, 22 February, 2008 5:42 AM

From :"Ari Chacko" agchacko@cmcvellore.ac.in
To: "RAHILA KHANUM" rahilakhanum@yahoo.co.uk


Dear Mrs Khanum,
Your blood reports look good. My feeling is that you don't need to do another brain scan because the tumor was completely removed and we have postoperative scans proving it. Just continue with your work the way it is and things should be fine

sincerely

Ari Chacko

 
 
Thursday, 20 December, 2007 8:38 AM

From: "Ari Chacko" agchacko@cmcvellore.ac.in
To: "RAHILA KHANUM" <rahilakhanum@yahoo.co.uk>

Dear Mrs Khanum.
Thank you so much for your kind words. Yes this is a difficult time for me - but I guess everyone goes through the sorrow of losing a loved one at some time or other. My father was a strong man and I learned a lot from him. He played a dominant role in our family. I have a large family and that has been a tremendous source of strength for me. In addition all the support I have received from friends like you has been of great help.

sincerely

Ari Chacko.

 
 
Ari Chacko <agchacko@cmcvellore.ac.in> wrote:

Subject: RE:
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 10:13:12 +0530
From: "Ari Chacko" <agchacko@cmcvellore.ac.in>
To: "RAHILA KHANUM" <rahilakhanum@yahoo.co.uk>

Dear Mrs Khanum,
Thank you for your email. I am glad you are feeling better. I find that we are responsible for our own lives and our misery or happiness depends to a large extent upon ourselves alone. Decisions we make, thoughts that we have, actions that we carry out are most often within our control. If you want to be sad your decisions thoughts and actions will take you there. Appropriate decisions, thoughts and actions will be made when you want to be happy in the long term even if they make you sad in the short term .

sincerely

Ari Chacko.




Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 17:09:01 +0530
From: "Ari Chacko" <agchacko@cmcvellore.ac.in>
To: "RAHILA KHANUM" <rahilakhanum@yahoo.co.uk>

Dear Mrs Khanum
I realise that you are having difficult problems with your social life. My advice to you is to take the full support of your sons, who appear to me to be very sensible.

sincerely

Ari Chacko.

 


On 12/26/08, Ari Chacko <ari.chacko@gmail.com> wrote:


Dear Mrs Khanum,
Don't be upset. The mind heals very fast as you know after your operation. Thank you for wishing me for Christmas. Let me wish you a very Happy New Year.

Sincerely

Ari Chacko.


12/31/08, Ari Chacko <ari.chacko@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Mrs khanum,
You are very kind. I think you are very strong particularly since you have had a tough life and are still smiling. I remember your last visit in the OPD at Square. Today's newspaper gave the good news that Mrs Hasina is the new prime minister of Bangladesh. I hope she guides the country forwards because it has huge potential.

take care

Ari Chacko


from Ari Chacko <ari.chacko@gmail.com> hide details Apr 17 (5 days ago)

to Rahila Khanum <rahilak8@gmail.com>
date Apr 17, 2009 8:58 PM
subject Re:


Dear Rahila,
I am sorry to hear that your brother was killed during the 1975 war. Many families lost their close relatives at that time and it must have been quite devastating for all of you. So are you writing a story about it?

Ari Chacko.


-End-

7 comments:

  1. After operation in order of Cmch I communicated to my Dr.Ari.G.Chacko,he being long time suggested me by Internet. When I was doing face my difficult problems. Then I wanted good advice, then he written msg. by email thats give me so power and once I did my problems solved. Just now I recall him who always as like as to me a saint. I am very grateful to him. May God bless and peace him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today recall my Dr. Ari. G. Chacko who helped to me so much of my miserable period. but he is a Christian. So now I am looking at the truth in all the world only for the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir i am your old patient chaya haque. i was a patient of 2005.now i suffer much for bad elergy pls give me sollution

    ReplyDelete
  4. sir pls reply my email i want to meet you very soon.my left side of brain has become very painfull.so what should i do at this moment.I Was a patient of 07 march 2005 and discharged on 23 march 2005.i was a patient of brain tumer.you send me a letter since 5 or 6 years ago but unfortunetly i didnt get your letter. u canm contact with me on my email account.please sir give me reply

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dr. Ari G. Chacko Sir.
    Can I ask you (Prof. Dr. Ari George Chacko) a question if u don’t mind, Sir I have a patient of MOYA MOYA disease. She needs to take a surgery. I want to know that are you a special Sargon of MOYA MOYA disease. or do you have any experience of MOYA MOYA Surgery. If it is ok, are u want to make this type of surgery in Square Hospital?
    Thank You sir.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have written email today & hope that he will see it

    ReplyDelete