Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

''Illegal Power and save our Children only''

Krishan Konna
'The cost of failure is experience but the cost is not trying is your soul.'' Yes now  tell you a story-' Once a tiger was moving around the forest. At that time unfortunately he entered a case of hunter. He could not come out the case. So he distressed. At that time a human come to near the case. He told him for help him for the release from the case. The human so much felt grief for him. Instantly he opened the door of the case, then the ungrateful tigher ate him.'' Now all of you think in your mind whats the moral of this story.

I recall when from my friends house his maid servant that you are so ungrateful as like as a this story, then I said to her that I am not ungrateful. Always ungrateful to all of you. Now to all of my friends of the world please read my writing and let me know who are ungrateful ?

I known our mass observation in our liberation period whole university, college and others participated of our liberation war but all of them are not awamileague minded, in there a lot of others that I knew from my life. But only can say who are eye witness or who are the student of history. I am science student. so could not say nothing. Our great father of the nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman was lion hearted. Only for this he forgave them mostly and gave to them honor only for the delighted of joy. Only for the reason now a days to created a complex that I know only my simple idea.

I recall when my friend was a simple lecturar of Jogonnath college at Dhaka. I knew from him that may be participated the BCS exam. Once Bangabandhu said to him, '' tomorrow you will join the Ministry of foreign.'' Then he joined by his word only. On the other hand his brother was the bureaucrats also. A lots of brothers and sisters who come in their family and once established that I know.

After killed our great leader Bangabandhu, at that time to killed our real democracy and others policy but was that only mouth and papers. At that time eveywhere established in corruption. Who come enter behind door always they performed behind door of course. Thats reality. At that time no any good job of our Gopalgong and beside area. Now seems to me that at that time nobody cross the river of Padma. who came here to be got a lots of distressed that i knew from my husband and big brother Advisor Prof. Syed Modasser Ali. My husband always said to me that I was a stead forward leader of Rajendro college, always in my thought once I will be a leader. Everyday I had seen of my Dadu, DSP of Khulna (may be 1976-77 or not, retired DSP nephew Mizanur Rahman Miju's father of Rajbari, Faridpur) a lot of police come in and standing up by salute. First Police commissioner Khan Bahadur was born and brought up our village and Judge. But never thought any job at that time. But after when enter in Dhaka city, then suffered so distressed. on the other hand our big brother who always fighting in here that I know. liberation period his posting was Mujibnagar Meherpur. Of course he is a freedom fighter, his work was not field but supporter in his mind and soul. When Awameleague govt. gave his a honor may be he did not accepted and went to foreign only learning high education that means FRCS degree.  Now it seems to me that was his real idea and perfect educated that make him honor only.

On the other hand our Mama Mr. Tabibur Rahman was a famous director of the PSC (public service commission) al most know him. He was a great freedom fighter. May be in liberation war he was the student of Dhaka university. Now mass observation I say that Mama always used illegal powers. Because after 1975 all of them wanted to fulfill owns power only. He was born and brought up of our Narail. But he did not help any peoples of our Narail that I knew from my life. He always pestonised this bureaucrats society. because he was that minded also. At that time he was helpless also, because at that time established others party. So always he bias them only for save to himself. So he did only his bureaucrats friends work and no could not our genuine peoples. Thats reality. for the reason a lot of bureaucrats now created in here who always seems to them as like as a God. I know that at that time most of them entered here behind door. And thats period created illegal power roots that till now flowing that rules of our human mind by evaluation process. A lot of innocent student has gone out that place, althought they are true genuine that I know. I have seen who have  uncles, brother in here or attached any party of course they pass BCS or service test. But why ? we are coming here and day by day trying proper education but when appeared the BCS, then we out of, then what our mind ? Why ? that I know from my struggle life.

I know and observation of our mass atmosphere once I was a good student. I got first scholarship student of our school. But enter in here a lot of distressed and lastly disputed of our society, family and administration. But why ?  Why to killing our democracy ? only for this I became a educated labour of the department of Agriculture Extension in 1991-1994.

I recall when my mother in law ( Matyr Abdur Rouf Minas wife) went to Mama Tabibur Rahman, Director of PSC with me only for my service (But sry he is no more of the world now).  Because no any job in here only without pussing. If we have uncles or brother of our administration, job only his themself. Thats only near to me as like as a Golden deer at that time that I knew. Only for this hope with my mind I went there. But when he told me,'' you will meet me yesterday of my office only. '' Yes I went there proper time but seems to me nothing , gossiping only. At last said to me , ''you will come nest week.'' yes I will go there proper time. But nothing my progress. at that time I fully understand of our reality. But my integrity was so high. So no never to go there. At that time I was a science teacher of high school at Jattrabari of Dhaka.

I recall once my second brother called me that Sharif Khoshruzzaman Bhai (MP, Narail-2) called to him for you only. He said to Tabibur Rahman Mama, ' what are doing in here ?  our sister Rahila has not got any job, please arrange a job for her." My brother knows our reality. So he said also that how many taka to need any job for her please discussed. Although I know our reality, after that I went there in time. But same case that disgust of my mind. So now helpless and to want that Golden deer. At that day I fully understood that our MP stress his illegal power but this bureaucrats did not allow that.Both of corrupted in here. I knew that Mama did not take any finace from me or others, so no hope anything of this adiministration. But at that time once come his bureaucrats friend  from the Ministry. Mama Tabibur Rahman understood our reality. So he easily sent me with his friends car. At that day first he took me of our Ministry (moa), then he told me a lot of misery story that happened his life before. Unfortunately  I became disputed all of our family, society and administration thats suffering till now. But why ?

At that day I was a sister in law/ daughter in law of Bangabandhu at Gopalgong. I was so innocent. I was a mother of my son. I knew that Bangabandhu honored him but what honor his sister in at Gopalgong ? He was most ungrateful because he is so much educated and was General Secretary of BCS cadre. For this I mean all of them are corrupted of our society . Now I proved to all of them only balanced with him.  Always they are used of illegal power that destroyed our family, society and administration. I did not used any illegal power at that day. But why ? I bear my disputed life so long time, till now. At that day to killing nationality, to killing human rights, to killing humanity, to killing democracy that I know. Just now I am a symbol of that. Only illegal power made them as like as a God that I know. in here all of the servant of the government. But i dont understand that. Because our reality some one came enter in here only behind door and works always behind door that I know. in here to killing nationality, to killing democracy. At that my appointed period when I became first, then stress our ex. Minister by commissioner of Khulna that I knew. At that time to  used illegal power from both side. I knew that must be failure if my elder brother late Nurul Islam no standing up behalf me as like as freedom fighter. Thats know only our senior secretary Tapan Babu and Ataul Karim Sir at that period who always protect me that I knew. I know that only created of my own power to did hard work the educated labour at DAE for three years. After that to gained this job. I am in here only my own performance and good qualities only. No any illegal power, whereas I know how they stress their illegal power.

Now we have been many years, so always occurred behind door thats destroyed our children life. When both of side pusshing their illegal power, then we are who are genuine, orginal educated then gone out that place. then who enter here behind door, then they are starting that play and day by day running that system that I dont like now. now should be condemn that.But how I dont know . (cont.)
  
   

1 comment:

  1. Now we have been many years, so always occurred behind door thats destroyed our children life. When both of side pusshing their illegal power, then we are who are genuine, orginal educated then gone out that place. then who enter here behind door, then they are starting that play and day by day running that system that I dont like now. now should be condemn that.But how I dont know.

    ReplyDelete