Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Now thought that till now have so written. But now whats I will write now ? I know that my short life, can I complete that ? To day what I say ? my Mothers who is the best farmer, a freedom fighter, a Shahid Jonnoni. or My fathers misearable story who is the best fermer, a freedom fighter and a succeed father. or my elders brothers misearable story in 1975, 14 May at dark night dead by terrorist who was the freedom fighter and firsts stage student of Narail district, all of them forget him but I dont forget him. Or to say my misearble stories that happened my life. Or say our big problems of our family, society and administration. But now no talk anything only say our Virus Problems now thats onlly publish my dear firined Ahmed Nurul Tipu from London. Please listen to me and read my Virus problems of our life.

What kind of species  virus this is ?

Krishan Konna of Bangladesh
 I am attached computer from in 1994. From my long life a lot of times I faced to various species virus. Till now continure to face to me.  Sometimes our computer attacked by such dangerous virus when they hidden my file, so no look at our file, even sometimes damage that also. Then no recovery without only rewrite.
Today  only in my thought that our computer is made by concept of human.  Its continue to do upgrade only for get good activites and installed  anti-virus for its security. To day if we compare of our family, society, administration with Virus no wrong that my believe. To day our family, society and administration are attacked so dangerous virus. For this a lot of problems around us. Such dangerous virus who always being hidden to stayed out of sight and to destroyed our society and the roots of the government that I don’t see but feelings. Our computer virus protected anti-virus has made but not possible to made any anti virus for protected of our society and the government. No any power of our computer without us. But we are human who are the best created by God. We has a supreme power. So if any anti virus will be made, then that virus is affected by that virus that’s I know.
Today it is possible  one way to solve this virus. That’s as like as to do upgrade regular or sometimes. Every person have a two parts. God and bad. But sometimes we don’t see the good site. To attacked by virus to destroyed his structure. So sometimes to do upgrade that’s good part. Just the rules of Obinashi- 'Every created is of course will be destroyed' So indispensable reality one day we will have to leave in this world. So today if I don’t dream the citizen of Global. If I look at the down. So no attacked any virus or to reduced virus of our society and the government. As like as disease the human blind believe and false aristocracy made them destroyed slowly that’s no seen, only feelings. I have read  of my relative story- that anyone only the reason of the soil whole year to get sour mangos from the sweet  mango tree by cut of colm. But now my believe and feelings that the reason of the soil the sweet mango is possible in leau of sour mango tree. If we timely upgrade and protected powerful ani-virus. But we don’t care that. For this to need change our mentality. As like as first time we install anti-virus of our computer, So just as like as to protect our family from first stage as it were no affected dangerous virus. A provab- “Prevention is better than cure" So always care first stage that no damage so much our society and the roots of the government. Only then we get a healthy society and the good government. Most of the time we can see that first problems, after solve. Yet somebody says that to have problems, to have trouble shutting. But after that I say that from before if we conscious and to protected, then to solve our problems mostly.
Until we no upgrade ourself, eighter no change our family , society and our government. so could not change nothing. I heard that our fish destroyed first from the head. So to be upgrade first our high society and last our low society. Because they are high educated, so easily can perform that, but our low society can not easily that.
Please come on once more to understand the indispensable reality-who is sleeping the rail station of Komlapur who is human beings, on the other hand who is sleeping the Dhanmondi Alisan apartment who is same human beings. All of us once will go to same place. So no damage as like as virus of our family, society and our government. For this first stage we should teach to protect or prevention. We as it were can teach upgrade of  our good part continue. To days girls tomorrows mother. By Nepolion –If you give me a good mother, I will give you a good nation. “ To day I hope the sweet mango only for upgrade from the sour mango tree. (cont.)


No comments:

Post a Comment