Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

In thought of Krishan konna part 58. Auspicious Eid Day of my life

To day celebrating the auspicious occation Eid-Ul - Fitor  all the Muslim Society in all the World. Today I am sitting my pc only for to writing in my thoughts. Till now I have written a lots of krishanbhana by Bengali language. But now in my thought by english just first to my writing in my blog.

Being 20 years I dont celebrating my Ed day as to did my childhood and with my brothers and sisters. Although increasing our age so low down our feelings thats I enjoyed before. After that as usual all are happened. When I separated all my relatives, then I did not go Narail or Gopalgong to  celebrating the Eid occation. Whole life we did it in Dhaka. So no understand thats feelings. After a long time last year first we went to our village home to celebrating Eid ul Fitor. In there we enjoyed so much. On the other hand I got a pains thats miserable thats was own humper thats I did  not tolerate and abide by. So at that day I promised that untill I no punishment to him, I dont communicate or in front them never. He damaged my whole life, no pains, but now again he disputed of our all relatives. Then come back to Dhaka and start my writing. When I recall to all of my relative or his that bad sound then I changed me and become krishan konna with knief. When to flash that qurel face and to hear that loud spech -'I dont submit an explanation of anyone. '' Then I feels so much pains that not tolerable. For half kelomiter path. Once he said that you are my hundred percent wife, You can tell everyone I give to athorise, you are Shahi Moholer Choto Begum, I never forget you, I dont betray with you, I give you evreythings. This is Ambassador Monzurul Alam who gate locks for me because I am Mad and Terrorist. Once I ,massacersed his room. He lives n Dhanmondhi Alishan house, their wall is so strong. But our wall is made of soil. But my big brother Syed Modasser Ali who is advisor of Welfare, Peoples Republic of Bangladesh. He knows everythings. But nothing to do for me. But why ? When I wanted my justice to him but he  silent also. Thats reality. Oh my world plz hear me that Krishan Konna does not fun and dislike fun. From last Eid ul Fitor to till now I have been writing and writing. Already krishanbhanba part one to part 57 is completed. Till now  no reached in there ears. I heard our Networking is so high but now to see thats is so poor. Because I have written all of my space to all of high level of our country. Our PM who as like as my dear sister, I have written a lot of letters to her, but she dont care. Because all of her nearest person. So their wall is strong and they are high qualified. But Krishan konna dont care, She dont love any politicians and any officer who not good person. Being one year two time a brain operation person have been shouting but no hear anyone. I know that when I will go to press Clup and shouting they of course hear. Some one said me that you are Biroggona, why you ware black glass ? This is no your logga, thats are to them. Plz open and back to them return. Yes at that day I wrote my article - '' Please Bangladesh look at me''. I always wanted ten core taka to them for my compensation. For 2o years separation from my family,  to pains mentality, to pains finace, to pains loneless, for this time affected brain tumor. After that I forgive him, no complain always seems thats my fortunate. But after operation and when my husband expired then why he come my residence and in front of my sons again he disputed me. Why ? I can not forgive again and again. Now  I want my ten core taka that build up my KHM. My whole life maintain with integrity , sincerity and morality. After that every place, everywhere insulted me that I dont tolerate. (cont.)

1 comment:

  1. I am so apology to all of my freinds of the World because a lot of mistakes to be my writing. For this I am sry my great mistake.

    ReplyDelete