Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

To
Honoable state Minister
Ministry of Social welfare
Bangladesh Secretariat
Dhaka.

Subject : Prayer for a Registration of my Krishan Konna Humanity Mission (for  world).

Respectable Sir,
I humbly pray and submission my prayer and  inform to you that I am Krishan Konna of Bangladesh and creator of Krishan Konna Humanity Mission (for world). My real name of Rahila Khanum, Personal officer, Ministry of Agriculture. I am listed of disability of Narail district. My registration number is 1250. When once I heard from you that our disabilities peoples of our country is Golden Citizen. To be give a golden card up coming days. Then I collected my disability certificate. But till now no benefit that certificate. I am a  personal officer, government of the peoples Republic of Bangladesh , where no get any benefit , so it seems to me or I don’t know how much benefited of our poor, needy and disable peoples of my country. Just now I don’t want to say that. Only known that once I wrote my writing “ please look at me Bangladesh’’ but now written ‘’ please look at me of the world’’ of my blog.  When my country no answer my question, after that my question of the world.

Just now some my question to you-

  1. Why a famous farmers daughters is standing the line of disability ?
  2. Why Adjudent General Mojahed Uddin Millon, Dhaka shodor, Dhaka cantonment’s sister in law that means bhabi is standing the line of Disability ?
  3. Why the the Advisor health and Weffare Prof. Syed Modasser Ali’s sister in law is standing the line of disability ?
  4. Why Nur Ahmed, Narail’s sister is standing of the line of disability who’s upon depends the Awameleague from their born at Narail ?
  5. Why now I separated two group of our Bangladesh Secretariat-Corrupted and real person?
  6. Why now I mean as like as Martin Luther King-Minister, secretary, Mlss, 3rd class and 2 nd class are all equal ? we are all human and after my death we will have to leave same place that I know.
  7. Why now a days a lots of space aganist the inhumanity as like as my family that means our Bangladesh Secretariat ?
Just now I have no pp or anything. I have no office in Dhaka, eighter nowhere. Only my Mission is my Web page. When to saw that my Bangladesh secretariat to support me to created a page. then I created it.

On the other hand when INLOVE HUMANITY MISSION  of Pakistan group appointed me Deputy chief organizer (country Bangladesh), after some days no feels good because we are a individually nation. then I understand that why I am standing with them under the flag of Pakistan ? we have a flag. We are Bangladeshi. So then I created -

INLOVE HUMANITY MISSION>> KRISHAN KONNA HUMANITY MISSION >>>BANGLADESH HUMANITY MISSION >>KRISHAN KONNA HUMANITY MISSION (latest).

After that from Pakistan to got a Removal msg. From that day I created my KHM. just now my members at least hundred over. I already appointment some (20 person) Petron of our country and of the world. I appointment Chief Organizer (world) my friend Christopher Mark Wingate.


Already said that no any office of me. only my dreamer Mission is my webpage. If the latest media IT is true, so my Mission is true and true to all of my friends of the world. Now a days a lot of links of me. Already Bangladesh Secretariat/facebook,  Peoples Republic of Bangladesh /facebook and Bangladesh/facebook to gave me word that they help anywhere, any place and anytime. So now I am coming to all of you, please give me registration of Krishan konna Humanity Mission that’s always working our needy, poor, helpless and disability peoples. Once I dreamt  for only them who honor me at that day when I joined the 3rd December “ International Disability Day ‘’ of Narail. That’s my dream and pleasure also. Now I don’t nothing only known-beings human beings.

I am telling to all of you please no see any causes for registration. Because from my struggle life- I have seen family, society, administration, low and high society. to seen the pains of appetite, to seen death at ICU two times in Cmch, Vellore of India. I recall some days ago our Minister Matia Chowdhury said  on the seminer, ‘’ you come the secretariat and to do pursue after that pass your project.. until will stay your project, have a house, car and hot not. After that no money, your tendency to serve of humankind is finised. That’s reality. I don’t say that just example.

First research my foot to head and read my lifestory , after that  must be to do registration the name of Krishan Konna Humanity Mission.

I already my written ‘’ please look at me of the world’’ in there I wrote that just now I want to build up a strong house at Dhanmondi Residencial Area as like as Ambassador Monzurul Alam and Advisor, health and Welfare prof, Syed Modasser Ali. That’s house will be so strong more than that’s. Thats house will be my dreamer Krishan konna Humanity Mision where I am sitting and to serve humankind and all of my wefare activities. now I am disability listed, a lots of letters to our PM, advisor, state minister and everyone, evey stage of our country by bangle. now I am witing my blog by English only for the world. Yesterday I publish my “ please look at me of the worldespecially my friend Barack Obama, Bil Gates, dear brother Djoyoto Suntani and dear fiend Christopher Mark Wingate.

First to last I written my Mission Discussion Board that now submit wth my prayer. I hope that you will be research and give me registration my dreamer Krishan konna Humanity. My feelings is not good because I could not go to them till now. always they waitiin for me that I know.

I hope that you will be great realize my dreams and look at my activites more carefully. if you don’t care then I believe that in here no humanity, no democracy, no human rights and no nothing. then I burn and break whole Bangladesh Secretariat and go back my village where from I came here once. And last sleep to near my  father grave yard for forever that I know that’s my dream also.

Regards-

Krishan Konna (Creator)
KRISHAN KONNA HUMANITY MISSION (KHM).
(Rahila Khanum, Personal Officer, Ministry of Agriculture).

Enclosser :

  1. All writing of Krishan Konna Humanity Discussion Board.
  2. IHM’s appointment and Removal msg. from Pakistan.
  3. My latest writing- ‘ Please look at me of the world’’
  4. My writing “ Thought of Krishankonna part of 62’’ to Bangladesh Secretariat/ facebook, Peoples of Republic of Bangladesh / facebook and Bangladesh /facebook.


1 comment: