Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Some Emails from Ex. Ambassador and Envoy Waliur Rahman Sir who once like me so much.

from Wali-ur Rahman <wali.heritage@yahoo.com> hide details Apr 5

reply-to wali.heritage@yahoo.com
to Nobonita Eashmin <nobonitae40@gmail.com>
date Apr 5, 2009 5:20 PM


Dear Bangali,

Thanks for your letter.
Hope you are fine. After 1975, i had offices in OIC, USA and ambassador in Italy. In 1994, I came back home as the then PM Khaleda Zia dropped me from foreign service. Then I filed a case against Bangladesh Govt. I won the case at last.

After 1996, I again joined the foreign office. I was appointed as the special envoy to the PM. Beside this, I was the convenor for Bangabandhu Trial case. I personally visited SA to invite President Mandela for the silver jubilee of Bangladesh Independence.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best wishes,

Waliur Rahman
Former Secretary, MoFA
Member, IISS London
Chairman, Bangladesh Heritage Foundation




On 4/6/09, Wali-ur Rahman <wali.heritage@yahoo.com> wrote:                            Ex.Ambassador/Envoy Wali-ur Rahman  Sir

God bless you.

Plz send your article to editor@amadershomoy.com not to me.


Waliur Rahman.



Wali-ur Rahman <wali.heritage@yahoo.com> hide details Apr 6
reply-to wali.heritage@yahoo.com

Thanks for your writing. Its really inspiring. May I know your address plz?  Where are you from?

Keep in touch.

Wali




to Nobonita Eashmin <nobonitae40@gmail.com>
Wali-ur Rahman <wali.heritage@yahoo.com> hide details Apr 7
reply-to wali.heritage@yahoo.com
to Nobonita Eashmin <nobonitae40@gmail.com>
date Apr 7, 2009 4:11 PM
subject Re:

Ambassadoraliur Rahman is out of the office. Thanks for your email and attached write up. Print out submitted at his desk.


http://www.bhf-bd.org/



from Wali-ur Rahman <wali.heritage@yahoo.com> hide details Apr 7
reply-to wali.heritage@yahoo.com
to Nobonita Eashmin <nobonitae40@gmail.com>
date Apr 7, 2009 4:28 PM
subject Re:

Hello Bangali,
thx for your email. It would be nice if I could know you well, by name and identity and social background.
Your article is fantastic. It gave me lot of fun.

I will not make any comment on economic minister's statement.

Diplomatic life is not luxerious at all. Its my experience says. Another point, I was the national and international coordinator of the Bangabandhi Murder Case, not convenor. I am sure, the case will take a new shape soon.

Everyday, I receive lot of emails as reaction of my short write up. your comment is precious. But in the next email you must give your identity.

I am publishing a book on International Crimes (Tribunals) Act 1973. Hope to give you a copy by next week.

Best,

Waliur Rahman
http://www.bhf-bd.org/

reply-to wali.heritage@yahoo.com

to Nobonita Eashmin <nobonitae40@gmail.com>
date Apr 8, 2009 12:23 PM
subject Re:


Ambassador Rahman is out of the office now. He will be back by 12.45 BD Time. By then, hope you will send the bengali email. He always loves to get emails from you.

But as I was advised, plz ensure your real name and social background in next email.


 Wed, 4/8/09, Nobonita Eashmin <nobonitae40@gmail.com> wrote:
From: Nobonita Eashmin <nobonitae40@gmail.com>
Subject: Re:
To: wali.heritage@yahoo.com
Date: Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 9:54 AM

Sry I could not send my bangla mail in proper time and extreamly sry dont knowing my real name. Do you need to know my real name ? I am a simple woman by written Rabindronath. ami bangali, biddrohi bodhu. ata jodi ato easy hoto tobe amar aj boba kanna kadhte hotona.
Bangali


Wali-ur Rahman <wali.heritage@yahoo.com> hide details Apr 8
reply-to wali.heritage@yahoo.com
to Nobonita Eashmin <nobonitae40@gmail.com>
date Apr 8, 2009 9:26 PM
subject Re:

Dear Bangali,
Thx for your sweet letter and the trust you reposed on me.

I will not insist on your name, sure you will let me know sometimes in the future. llok, you dont have be so pessimistic or optimistic in life. Life is most of the time , life is grey. If you understand this simple fact, you will forget the agonies which are haunting you.

Thank you and Godspeed.

Wali


reply-to wali.heritage@yahoo.com
to Nobonita Eashmin <nobonitae40@gmail.com>
date Apr 9, 2009 5:22 PM
subject Re:

to see Sultan's works plz visit www.bhf-bd.org then Dali and Others then gallery, then you can find a masterpiece by SM Sultan. He was a story teller of the peasent & working class of our society. This master artist died in 1994. Now his art looks very expensive. Water color full sheet size more than 7000 USD, oil painting around 35000 USD.

We organized this show as a tribute to our mother langauge. Many artists participated in this unique show of fine art. We have published a nice art catalogue too, where you can find the art-works available in the website. Its surprising that you couldn't see Sultan's art there. But its there, plz browse with patience.

If you really like Sultan's work, I will arrange one piece for you. But this is really expensive. Everyday, price is increasing. So, think before you collect.


Hope to hear from you soon.


Best wishes, Wali



date Apr 12, 2009 4:34 PM
subject Re:

Thank you. I am busy with 16th April day long seminar.

Keep it up.



Wali



to Nobonita Eashmin <nobonitae40@gmail.com>
date Apr 13, 2009 12:17 PM
subject Re:
signed-by yahoo.com
mailed-by yahoo.com

Hello, thanks for the write up. Its really nice to have your article on SM Sultan. In heritage website, you may find SM Sultan image. plz check carefully in the gallery page.

I came to know that you are from the same part of Bangladesh where I was born and brought up. I stayed in the SDO Bunglow in Narail in 1967, when I started my career in the Pakistan foreign service.

Mostufa Monwar and Mostufa Aziz are two brothers. Aziz died two years back. He was famous for his sketches. Monwar is my soulmate, we meet in different occasions.

Sultan was a real son of the soil.I have in my collection one big painting of this maestro. He died in 1994.

Through this article I came to know partly about me. May I give you my personal phone number?


best, Wali.



from Wali-ur Rahman <wali.heritage@yahoo.com> hide details Apr 13 (7 days ago)
reply-to wali.heritage@yahoo.com
to Nobonita Eashmin <nobonitae40@gmail.com>
date Apr 13, 2009 4:17 PM
subject Re:

I was born and brought up in Shoilkupa, Jinadah.

Wali


reply-to wali.heritage@yahoo.com
to Nobonita Eashmin <nobonitae40@gmail.com>
date Apr 21, 2009 2:42 PM


Thanks for your understanding. Anyway, I can't understand I am Bangali and I can everything. what does it mean?

Wali

from Wali-ur Rahman <wali.heritage@yahoo.com> hide details Apr 27
reply-to wali.heritage@yahoo.com
to Nobonita Eashmin <nobonitae40@gmail.com>
date Apr 27, 2009 12:54 PM
subject Re:

Plz call me now to share your thoughts in more robust way.


-Waliur Rahman

1 comment:

  1. When I was so distressed then oneday to saw that Ex.Ambassador Waliur Rahman sir wrote a article by Amader shomoy newspaper on the democracy. At that time I wrote up his articles about democracy. Then he appreciated so much and day by day to build up so much friend. Always he likes so much my bangali writing. I continued to writing by that writing I created a book name by '' I am telling Waliur Rahman Sir" just today I preserved my blogspot.com. My feelings is so good that my pleasure only. May ALLAH bless and peace him.

    ReplyDelete