Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Friday, September 10, 2010

MY INSPIRATION


To day who help me and gave me a lots of love and inspiration, they are my friend Ambassador Monzurul Alam. He first inspiration of my writing and sometimes he edit my stories. After that Ex. Ambassador Waliur Rahman Sir who once so happy for my writing and when I went to him then he said, ‘’Your writing is so precious. You read the books that’s will stay forever.’’ From that day I started my writing. After that several times  I wrote others write up, then they instantly replied. Someone written that your writing is touch my heart, someone written that till now I received a lots of on my write up, but your writing is the best. Someone given me a lot of good wishes, someone sometimes edit my writing. At last who give me inspiration to read my writing , he is our Additional secretary Kazi Akhter Hossain sir. I am so greatful with him. One day my big brother advisor Syed Modasser Ali said to me, ‘’Bangalir Joy houk” that’s was precious to me. At last I complete my writing. I never writing any imaginary story. All are real that always occurred my life. Once my pains, sorrows and remorse I started my writing. I have seen family, society , administration, low high society and seen to death so to near of ICU. At last 18th International disability Day-2009 to introduced my real life when I went to them. After that I have written and written only for them. They are my inspiration and love also. This family, society, administration dishonor me but they honored to me as like as Queen at that day that I could not forget ever. When I recall my honorable person then I arised new inspiration and love. Then it seems to me that of course I can to go my dreamer world that always I see.

A name Dr. Ari.G. Chacko who recovery me and I got my new life. Long time after my operation he always suggested me and good advice by internet. He is always with me as like as a saint. Always his inspiration and advice always help me to go ahead.

At last some months ago I open my facebook and continue to writing in my wall. Always seems to me that it is my personal world where I can writing everything. Its was my place where I took my oxizen also. My facebook friends is so much, they always to helped me and gave a lots of inspiration, someone physically, someone unseen, I never forget them. I wrote once- Facebook is my inspiration, facebook is my love, facebook is my consciousness. At last facebook gave me so much inspiration for my writing. Today with their love and inspiration I am going to forward. Always I drem that one day as it were I reached my dreamer world. Once born in a village, now to came this heaven, I am a dauther of the Soil. I love not only my Bangladesh, I love the world and love all of my friends of the world. (End).

1 comment:

  1. Today First I writing my life story and Inspiration of Blog by english. Just now my feelings is so good.

    ReplyDelete