Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Friday, October 1, 2010

‘’Woman day-2010 and some speech’’

Ambassador Monzurul Alam and our honorable parliament
deputy leader Begum Shajeda Chowdhury but now
once to covered his face by white paper. Now I mean that
our honorable woman is opening in front of the world and
his face is covered by that. Please look at my World
he is now sitting of his house gate locked. Please call him
come on in front of the nation and say who is empirer or
Queen of Bangladesh.
To day 8 March,2010. All government and non-government  office of the World celebrating this day. My desired that to talk something in front of the nation. I wrote a article ‘ Woman policy and Woman Day-2010 in 3 March/2010 and 3 March I went to our state Minister Mrs. Shirin Sharmin Akhter Chowdhury, Ministry of Woman and Children affairs. But just at that time she was not present in her seat. To be come back her seat to late. So I talked sometimes her personal officer (female).  I said that I will die by death of hanging, so come and talk to my madam. Once I born and brought up of the soil. Till now a lot a bits of soil with my body. Once  I came in this Heaven, but now not interest to stay in here,  today go back my village . So before my go back I  burn and cut a bit of Woman policy and Woman Day.
After that to went our state Minister, Ministry of Social welfare. But same case , Ps to Minister said to me, please come tomorrow at 12 pm. But no time, did not go ever. No needed.
I recall in 13 February/2008 occurred that incident. From that day no enter his house. Then he was the Advisor of ‘ Jago Nari Foundation” . Mrs. Nurunnaher Merry is the President of Foundation. Just as like as  day ‘’Woman Day-2008’’  I went the Shufia Kamal Milonayton at shabag  only for  knowing to participated that occation of his valuation on the woman. In there present editor Amanullah Kabir and the poet Kazi Rozi. Only for his I being the membership of that Foundation and participated in there. In time he came and go out. So a little word with me. At that day I could not dragged him down the stage as like as the Hindi film of India. I deeply tried to hear his mouth speech only. This is famous Ambassador, freedom fighter and Advisor of Jago Nari Foundation of our society. They are always to talk the human rights, inhumanity, justice and hot not only orally.  But in their mind is so cruel and dangerous that image, as like as Drakula. They are only created of our country the best history of woman torture that I know. But now woman is not only playing doll. Now we come so forwarding that if I looking at our society and administration.
I recall once he said high speed that I am no accountable of your question anybody, anywhere. That means their power is so high and we are all woman are helpless here. Semms to me that we came in here only swimming as like as straw.  They play only his desired and no express without only writing dumb crying story.  But our bad luck no publish our that dumb stories of this society that I know. In here we are helpless ! At that day I cached my pen to against the inhumanity. Once I wrote Selima Madam , ps to PM Sheikh Hasina that I am writing now, one day I proved that the quote of Bangabandhu-‘’ Our farmers does not illegal activities, our labour does not illegal activities, only does illegal activites the educated society.’’ They are always standing up and walking high head and we are dumb crying. That’s no tolerable.
I recall a picture once he sent me by Internate. Our honorable parliament deputy leader (shongshod uponeta) Begum Shajeda Chowdhury is sitting beside to him. It seems to me when he was ambassador of Sweden, then our ex. Forest and environment Minister Begum Shajeda Chowdhury went there and any occationlly captured that picture. But he covered her face by white color. But I say now open her cover and covered his face only. To day seems to me-
Nari chapa chilo atodin aj chapa poriyache nor
Sedin hoyeche bashi jedin purush dash chilo nako narira hachilo dashi
Bedonar jug, manusher jug, shammer jug aji, kew roibena bondhi kaharo utheche donka baji.—
---Je hate pilaley omrito se hate kut bish dite hobe
Se din shudur  noye jedin nari purusher shathe gahibe narir o joy.
Who being 20 years disputed of my family, society and administration and still now moving his high head, moving car, attend meeting and raised loud voice but that’s not possible. I am krishan konna appeared of this country with cached my father kachi only being representative of others who always playing and and at last throw out the door and gate locked. I will cut a bit and spread the road. To this woman day-2010  that’s my desire only. (End.)

1 comment:

  1. Please look at this picture that once he gave me by Internet. Our honorable parliament deputy leader (shongshod uponeta) Begum Shajeda Chowdhury is sitting beside to him. It seems to me when he was ambassador of Sweden, then our ex. Forest and environment Minister Begum Shajeda Chowdhury went there and any occationlly captured that picture. He covered her face by white color.But now she is opening her face and covered his face that I know. After that now a days if we mean to see some woman power that we are powerful but orginally not we powerful that true, Thats reality. In fact, who helping only for standing of the woman, of course they are powerful only that I know. Only for this I am crying and crying. Thats indeed.

    ReplyDelete