Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Urgent message to our honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina from Krihan Konna of Bangladesh.


Honorable PM
Sheikh Hasina
SHEIKH HASINA
Honorable Prime Minister
Government of the Peoples, Republic of Bangladesh.

Subject : Submission my www.facebook.com/krishankonna and http://www.krishankonnaofbangladesh.blogspot.com/ , http://www.krishankonnahumanitymission.com/ and registration of KHM.com

Respectable Madam,
I am telling with most respectfully to you that I am Krishan konna of Bangladesh. But I don't want to be Krishan konna ever. I am your sister in law of Gopalgong. I am famous Shafi Uddin Mina's grandson's wife at Kasinai, village-Chapta thats knows your advison Prof. Syed Modasser Ali. After death my hushband I wanted to live with my two orphan sons. But our educated disability society did not fillup my dream. Destroyed my happy World. But no one time. Thats again and again. At that time could not to die. Because my father real educated me only his sweat blood. So I could not die as like as Rohimon or Korimon of our Bangladesh. I dont keep banging my head aganist the wall, I stand back from it and thought all the options. At that time I cached my keyboard thats was only my experience.

First time I wrote a lot of prayer that only you and others. But sry could not reach your office. Because I had some limitation. I already submitted my article and prayers-they are :

1. Ex. Ambassador Monzurul Alam, 363/1, Road-27 (old), Dhanmondi R/a.
2. Mir Shabuddin, Vice Principal, Prime university.
3. Ex Ambassador Wali ur Rahman, Bilia, Dhanmondhi.
4. Siddika Khanum, deputy secretary, Government of the peoples of Bangladesh.
   ( A letter to our  ex. Cabinet secretary Mujibul Haque sir by hand of Shiddika madam).
5. Prof. Syed Modasser Ali, Advisor, Health and Welfare, govt. of the peoples Republic of 
    Bangladesh.
6. Your set only preservation.

Till now anybody did not care of me. Because I am a simple personal officer and disability listed of Narail. They are all  of high educated and honorable person. Thats all.

In the mean time INLOVE HUMANITY MISSION group of Pakistan appointed me Deputy Chief Organizer (contry Bangladesh). Then I opend my dreamer Krishan konna Humanity Mission. For this misunderstood both of us and they Removal me from their mission. But I did not upset, eighter good feelings. now our KHM members 120. once I wanted to registration of my dreamer KHM and prayed to our state Minister of social welfare thats published my discussion board.

In there last para-I have written that now I am disability listed thats only collected for our administration. So now I want first a strong house as like as Ex. Ambassador Monzurul Alam and Advisor Prof. Syed Modasser Ali , Advisor, health and welfare who locked me their strong Gate only for me that I talked true worlds. Now our Bangladesh educated disability listed of me. But no others in all the World. Of course they recognised or can differentiate good and bad. They are not sleeping and not blind also.  Of course they wake up.

At the present a lot of story, articles, writing , space and hot not aroud the whole World. I already know our honorable Minister Motia Chowdhury that always you passed your most of the time to computer, So please search my websites and research. A lot of letters to you my facebook wall by Bangla. But this is my first letter by Internate (english).

I hope that you discuss about my residense and my KHM. I know that I will die, so some months ago a letter to Modasser Bhai on my wall that if any time I will die, so please look after my two sons after my death. Even some days ago I wrote my blog to my friend Christophere Mark Wingate that protect my two sons and justice my two sons. I don't care of me. Always ALLAH protected me that I know.

Regards-

Rahila Khanum (Krishan konna of Bangladesh)
Personal officer
Ministry of Agriculture
Bangladesh Secretariat, Dhaka.

Rahila Khanum
 ( The Queen of Narail in 1976)


2 comments:

  1. SHEIKH HASINA
    Honorable Prime Minister
    Government of the Peoples, Republic of Bangladesh.

    Subject : Submission my www.facebook.com/krishankonna and http://www.krishankonnaofbangladesh.blogspot.com/ , http://www.krishankonnahumanity/ mission.com and registration of KHM.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. unfortunately, i'm appointed as dhaka city organiser by the IHM ; as it humanity mission, i click like and the appoin me so !still they doesnt communicate me. anyway, i'm not interested about...

    ReplyDelete