Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Why I claim to the Nobel peace of the World ?

 I know that when anyone has reached the last stages of  his Goal. Only the period he acquired that Prize. But now  why I claim to that. Of the reason only one when I had so distressed and started my writing, then nobody don't care of me. no body honor to me, even no hear my crying in  here. At that time already I can taught differentiate good and bad. Seems to me most of them is educated  disability. Then I started my writing. A lots of writing that I have . But then no publis , I have seen in here repoters is always moving the power, So little power in there to killing. But no upset, then I open my facebook and continure published In my thought of my facebook wall. But  no response. Yes to be response INLOVE HUMANITY MISSION (IHM). Then they appointed me Deputy Chief Organization (country Bangladesh). My feelings was so good. But in this time onec misunderstand to them and I created my dreamer Krishan konna Humanity Mission. Just at that time they blaim to me that I illegal used their each word and sentence. From that day I have been trying to writing something by english. Because that msg. have been dishonor of the world. But krishan konna does not know how to faiture. My whole life I have done for only peace of others. so now I want to peace.  So now the reason are given bellow-
  1. In liberation war,1971 if I no manitain my younger three children (brothers and sister) of our family and no arrenged the food distributed of the freedom fighter and Nokshal then my mother would be so distressed. So I protect my  family’s peace in always.
  2. In 1976 when Kabir Jahangir disputed me , then I was so silent now had gone with him or no dishonor of my parents. Always tried to peace of everywhere. If I would any wrong, so damaged of both family. So could not.
  3. I never seen before marriage of Shakhawat (my husband) only my family’s dicision I agrred. I never want to any unhappy incident  of my family.
  4. When I second time disputed by Ambassador Monzurul Alam, then no complain anyone, only in my thought that s my destiny. Only  disconnect my all families that was my personality.But no that I forgot to them. Only proved that I am not guilty. I am always innocent. that was my promised.
  5. When I went to Panna apa’s house (ex.secretary and Ambassador Mohi Udding Ahmed’s wife) at Chan house, Mohammadpur, then Monzurul Alam came in there at that time from his office. He said at that time if I know that you are in here, no come here. But why he came in that house at that time ? I don’t know till now. To day I want to know ?
  6. When we come down from that building, then Shakhawat broke his govt. car and took at me with him and instantly enter his cousin house Green corner and publicity that'' she is so bad carecter woman and out of dating. By this time I catched her.'' Shakhawat firstly some hits in my face and left eye. After enter his cousin house second time a lot of hits same place, then bleeding and bleeding of my face and eye.
  7. After that brother in law DGM, Rupali Bank, and another brother in law SP , Mokhbazar come, then they were lalking to me and last brother SP support to me also. But he did not anything for me. At that night no treatment to me only hamper their image of their society. Whole night I passed my wet dress by blood. But at that time Monzrurul ALam gate locked.
  8. In the morning  they ( Song director Prince Mahmood and Eng. Rumon and two cousin)  took me the other cousin house (at that time Major, now Adjudent General, Dhaka cantonment). At night decleared of our Narail that matter. So nobody came to me and no support me, because they knew that I was wrong, terribly wrong that so damaged my family. So I was alone and alone in there.
  9. Then started another torture to me. Untill I no agrre with them they stressd me so much. Even to talked that now we kill you only protect our family’s image and will go to Dhanmodhi Monzurul Alam’s house with the dead body. I did not abide by that and reagain to live together with him. So shameful for me at that time.
  10. But at last I could not nothing for save me. A time I abided by their proposal only for saved both images. At that day I was innocent but all guilty I accepted on my head and I hid my life from all of my close relatives. Then came back of my family. But whole life what have I got ? I don’t know. Only know that I was a machine.
  11. After my brain operation and expired my husband when I created a new and happy world only my two sons. But at that time again he destroyed my happy world. But no complain, because that was my luck.
  12. He said to me, you are my hundred percent wife, no lost you, you are my part of life, in this house is your own always come and go, you can say to all of your relative I giving you athorised, I never forget you etc. every word is his own orally. He also said, I give you everything without papers. This paper is need only our human court, no need the court of ALLAH. But I said him that I don’t want nothing, only want that papers. Whole life you distressed me. Now I am unwell please give me recongnised. Then he refused me and said to me, You are mad, terrorist and I never for this accountable to others. From that day till now no never go back to his house. Now he is so happy with his family. But what I am ? what I am doing ? I gave him happy and peace in always.
  13. Now my world please answer my question how much I give to this man society ?  Monzurul Alam can to say in front of my that respectable relatives that day I was innocent ? can back my that times that I lost my whole life ? Always I have gave to them peace and peace but what I have got ? only distressed.
  14. Then I wanted to live but my  administration distressed me also. Then I cut to a bit of our PM, Ministers, Advisor, Secretary, Deputy secretary, Freedom fighters, Repoters, lawyers and others and then out of country only looking for the true. but  al most eight month what I am doing the Internate ?
  15. A simple farmers daughter a lot of obstacle passed at last she reached her Goal. Only proved herself that she is no guilty and no terrorist, no mad, she is only peace of the world. Whereas in here educated society are so mad, terrorist, guilty always that she knows now.
              In here we are living as like as a big family the Earth Planet that controls only God. Although we are a individually nation. But in the world of course have a hight athurity, in there I am keeping my justice. Please research me and give me my compensation that damaged me in this educated disability society of Bangladesh. Now I am so tried and tried. I want to sleep.  I want to live. I want to peace, peace and happiness.


With regards-

The Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh

11 October, 2010.




1 comment:

  1. Now my world please answer my question how much I give to this man society ? Monzurul Alam can to say in front of my that respectable relatives that day I was innocent ? can back my that times that I lost my whole life ? Always I have gave to them peace and peace but what I have got ? only distressed.

    ReplyDelete