Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thought of Krishan konna part of 64 just only my Bangladesh Secretariat

The Queen Krishan Konna
Bangladesh.
I had done my work of our important budget section, Ministry of Agriculture for a long time with integrity. As I am a personal officer, so I have seen a lot of illegal power they used sometimes. But when our Awameleague govt. come. Then no any officer of my desk so long time. Even they started injustice by their establishment rules upon me. When our deputy secretary Basher Sb. first insulted me that day first I hurt my mind. And became aggressive. Next time deputy secretary Mr. Pulok Ronjon Shaha insulted me in front of our deputy secretary Mosharaf Hossain. At least over one year I did not talk him and no enter his room. Till now he did not my computer that I wanted our administration. Because this charge upon him.  In our every staff knows about that case. Only for him now I am eye affected. Once this ministry help me for save my life.But this Pulok Babu killing me day by day only his illegal power. Sometimes seems to me cut a bit but could not not only my additional Secretary Akhter Hossain sir, I like him so much. He knows my pains but he cannot. Thats our realilty. Even when my legg pains then I prayed the seat of our Microbus. But after one year Pulok babu knows to me by show our establishment rules that no option any seat of second class officer of our government. At that day I published my that letters of my facebook wall. and I want some question of our secretary of establishment and our Prime minister Sheikh Hasina. But they did not answer my question till now.

I recall in 1996 when they came in here. At that day to running same case. They used illegal power upon my file and so distressed me. But I did not go any person anywhere to do pursure (todbir). They seems that I am alone and alone. So stressed me so much. For my brain tumor our administration ofcourse responsible that I know. In my whole life always I honored my establishment rules. So at the present they seems that I am alone and alone. They seems to them as like as God. I dont care and dishonor them. By this time I taught to walking with my Allah only.

On the other hand after my operation I want to live peacefully my last life with my orphan boy. Because my house is attached stairs. always I feel so bad when walking in the room. was so hard life. and then prayer to change my house to our Works ministry. But for being one year they gave me a house only namely, but no commodable. After waiting two year once that house empty, then they performef meeting and gave our Zela porishad Secretary Akhter  Hossain and they gave me blank paper. That’s my reality. Thats of my part of life.

Then they said that you give a prayer with recommendation. But I gave them but no any recommendation. But I was failure. Because who gave with recommendation, he gained. So I saw that no value of our blank papers, to more shell there, so more strong that only. I obeyed only our establishment rules at that day. After that I wrote a lot of letters to our secretary sir Mahbubur Rahman. But one time they gave me a house but no commodable. Because it is ground floor and so long time pain ding case. in there they injustices me also. Because up coming will be vacant second froor but they gave me ground floor. At that time I was failure and that day I raised my loud voice, then they insulted me. At last I  wanted my justice to Secretaruy and Minister but they did not answer my question till now. From that day I did not go there. No solve my case till now. Only for them I went my disability certificate from Narail and showed to them. I wrote my story ‘’educated disability’’ only for them. At that day I told Modasser bhai, he said that Mahbubur Rahman is the person of Jamat. But I don’t know who is Jamat or not. I know only our establishment rules, in there sometimes have any option of humanity. But when any officer says-if we obey our establishment rules everyone, then 70% peoples will be standing up where he standing. If we say this is right, so we say wrong .’’

I believe that of my sir’s great realization who said this. I honor him. A simple notes in order and to said DS Pulok Babu, ministry of Agriculture that no any option for second class officer. but if I say-which rules -a lot of cars, Jeep and Microbus used by a lot of in designated officers ? No right any AC used of our SAS, DS and others status.. Which rules you used ? Can you say ?

We all of staff who always working to you. But when you will go tour then looking for any place where your home or relatives . But why ?  when you go any place by plane that’s your right. But when you go there by bus, But then to do bill of plane fare. But no complain. Your salary is more than us. But we are all human. We have same to need everything that I know. But no complain. Only then so much distressed then you under estimate of us. Always to all of you used illegal power, whereas as like as disability employer officers, even woman  no honor from you. That’s only your narrow mind and injustices and to killing humanity.

To killing innocent human to killing the whole humanity’’- So some of corrupted officers to killed me and they killed whole humanity in here. Then now I catched my pen. So now I dishonor them who are corrupted, dishonest. So I could not anything now. Already I prepared my mind and heart. So now I am humanitarian. Now seems to me that all are human, after my death we will go same place. I honor to all of them who are good person.

Now I am writing only one reason until they are no answer my question, till then no cool. I want of course should them punishment. Then they understand our indispensable reality (cont.).

1 comment:

  1. But I don’t know who is Jamat or not. I know only our establishment rules, in there sometimes have any option of humanity. But when any officer says-if we obey our establishment rules everyone, then 70% peoples will be standing up where he standing. If we say this is right, so we say wrong .’’

    ReplyDelete