Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

The House of our Ex. Prime Minister Begum Khaleda Zia.


Krishan Konna
I have written something of my blog somedays ago on the House of our ex.Prime Minister Beguma Khaleda Zia. But now every where day by day it is running only interesting subject only. But I dont like it. Now I am a humanist, only to seeing our loss or benifit. The subject is now so complex day by day. Thats only hurt in my mind only. I knew that 'News is Sacred by Views are personal'' by Walton Lipman. But what I am seeing ? now most of the reporter in here always engaged own interested party. Thats our reality. But when anyone out of his limitation then of course to do disgust only. Thats suddenly face to me. Today morning when I have seen this news. So my feelings is so bad. Only in my thought that we are woman society always helpless in here. But why ? I know that our society only for men society, in here no rights of us. That I know from my childhood.

Our reporter Syed Borhan Kabir has written about this House. But I dont support of his oppinion. He is so pestonised that I know. Once when he went to Geneva , WHO conference. At the time he wrote his news about our sir of Bangladesh Secretariat, then I write to him and when  Advisor, health and welfare Prof. Syed Modasser Ali was questionable at Gopalgong, then I was writing 2 or 3 blog on it and wrote to him  that I am kirshan konna to cached by my father kachi thats means pen I cut a bit thats disgust only. Now to day he has written about the House of ex. Prime Minister Begum Khaledha Zia. He as like as  stupid written of our ex. honorable Prime Minister  that for being tree times she was our honorable Prime Minister. We all of us gave  her a great honored thats reality. I am krishan konna today dont know any party or nation. Only human being human. Shober uporey Manush shotto taher upore naye.'. I recall my fbf Mokhtel Hossain Mukti once published our Ex. PM Begum Kaledha Zia's picture by bangochittro. Then I raised loud voice and said to him-please delete my wall this picture. I am kirishan konna dont loterate it in this country. ''Please to teach honor, respect to woman. I cut a bit to all of you. I also said that you want to justice of Rajaker. I want to justics  that  freedom fighters-one day they of course accountable in front of this Bangla, no far that day only. '' , thats loud voice to knew all of my friends of the world. This country's high educated society and corrupted peoples dishonor me. So now I can not tolerate of any our sisters that means woman society's dishonor position. Please read oh my word what he has written . For the word of Begging thats means Begum khaleda zia will want that house only bagging of this government. Always they say to our judiciary law. Judiciary law has damaged before. no justice my elder brother, no justice Bangabandhu's family's so long time, no justice 4 national leaders, no justice kornel Taher, no justice Ziaur Rahman, no justice late Monzur and others. I know about a widow woman and without children life. Thats so misearble. But only for her image she is playing now. But all of them ? We are living rootless society, rootless governance but they don't see it. in here a lot of problems. First be attention-health sector, edcuatation sector, electricity sector, LGED sector and others. We have been many year, so no lost any time more. till now if you are playing when you doing for human beings ? Please new productive and contribute for our country. Not only playing and pestonised.  In here woman society not get any honor anywhere. Always we are helpless here. All papers are in hand of them and their own poperty. So they dishonor to us thats our reality. Please honor to woman society and be polite. I cut a bit that disgust me only. (cont.)

2 comments:

  1. We are living rootless society, rootless governance but they don't see it. in here a lot of problems. First be attention-health sector, edcuatation sector, electricity sector, LGED sector and others. We have been many year, so no lost any time more. till now if you are playing when you doing for human beings ? Please new productive and contribute for our country. Not only playing and pestonised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just now I have seen that video of our ex.prime MInister Begum Khaleda Zia that occurred once. At that time I wrote my blog.I am not any party or nation. I love to all of peoples. I write only for human, humanity and my land. My net slow so could see only for this I republish my blog---'The House of our Ex. Prime Minister Begum Khaleda Zia'

    ReplyDelete