Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Modernize democracy and gain accountablity and create good governance only.


Krishan konna
 Suddenly wake up and sitting in my pc. To day I wrote something about the House of our ex. prime minister Begum Khaleda Zia. Although I am a employer, no right any comments in here. But I dont care of that. I mean everyone has right to consume democracy. After that just now I am no any parties,only a govt. employer and  only a humanist also. Once from my pains I started my writing. Always I want to serve human kind. But when I heard that our government corrupted, our country is the first class corrupted of the world. then I was being hurt. When I entered in the website, I have seen a lot of peoples who are always working and fighting for modernizing democray and for peace of the world . Then in my thought why we can not something betterment of our country. on the other hand I have been starting once of my Mission work thats mean target to removing poverty and terrorism of my country something.

Now I am working only for our poor, needy, disable peoples of the world. I mean  human welbeing is more important than others profit. I want to promoting democracy as like as humanitarian path. If we believe Allah, then we recall that Allah said ' I created to all of you one pair woman and man, after that we divided others catagories, such as-color, religion, language, environmen, country only to introduced of others.'' Now we say that not only the world, at least in here we living in a big family. In here we are all of family members. We drink same water, same food and same brathe air and sleeping same under the vast sky. I know we are living now a wrong idea. From my born we have been seen that a lot of parties in here, we have being divided some minded. Our reality is such that in here no looking for any body who are  neutral person. Without only govt. employers. But I have seen in here, day by day we have created me as like as politicians. So now we lost our neutral position. Only for this after retirement no looking for any neutral person who can be responsible any charge of human welbeing activities. This situation also being  hurt me. Why after our retired no looking any neutral person ? Today to honor and others days dishonor, thats not good. We always say if he good, always good.

Now I am so being hurt when to see anyone has talking as like as God. Then seems to me that this country is only their own poperty. Custodian is not owner. They as usual come in here only protecting our democracy, but when they seem that this is their own poperty, so shameful for this ! It seems to me thats their nonsense of course. Always speech and activities should be same level. On the other hand from my childhood I have been seeing that our judiciary sector is damaged in here all of them are playing not performing. To protect our democracy mostly responsible of our all politicians. Our poor, needy peoples given their important votes to them only change their fate/society. But what we are seeing ? I have seen as like as being a politicians fmaily's daughter  that they are coming most of the time only own interest. Thats our reality. They are used laxarious car and to get a special room in here and there. But how much change our society ? to much talk than human welbeing. So I mean always to be humanitarian minded. then of course understand of others pains.

Our Prophet Mohmamad (PBUH) was the great humanist of the world. After  that all of the famous president now memorable of the world, of course most of all always was great humanitarian also. From our history we have seen two parties always was  playing of our parliament. But after at least passed two years till now anty party did not participate of our parliament. Thats being hurt me alsoAlways a  successful democracy can be create good governance only. For a successful democracy to  same  responsible both of elected party. Only two parties nicely altogether participate will be create a successful parliament, then we get a good governance. But what are we seeing ? We have been many times-every sector has damaged now such as health sector, education sector, electricity sector, agriculture sector and others. But today we are passing our time of other unnecessary subject also thats not important now. I have seen past time it had perfored in our Parliament. But now a days thats started out of parliament. In this work we give our most important time but when we will to do other human welbeing ? I wrote two or three articles on the justice of war criminal. I dont know now what possition that. No fear, can be schedule time passed only talking these subjects.

My desire and dream  if we wake up in the morning to see that we are eating just a table as like as a family member. if we thought in here no Awameleague, no BNP, no Jatio party only one  party we are Bangali. We are all of brothers and sisters. We always respect to each of others. As like as we respect of our parents and others youngest only. If we think everyone firt time we bring peace of our family level, then village level----thisway country level after that you can to bring the peace of the world level one day. of course we understand our indispensable reality, in here we are not parmanent, we will go only will stay our good performance. Always we try it then of course to teach our children only. our new generation will be stead forward leader in future of our country. So a good person always will create a good nation, a nice world. Always for good plant to need good seed only. Good seed one day will be a good plant that of course will be humna welbing.

Always remember if you want to insult of others of course Allah insult you. Always you forgive of others, to see once Allah forgive you also. Always be humanitarian and try to serve human kind. But no need money, only will be tendency and good thought thats enough. (cont.)

1 comment:

  1. Always a successful democracy can be create good governance only. For a successful democracy to same responsible both of elected party. Only two parties nicely altogether participate will be create a successful parliament, then we get a good governance. But what are we seeing ?

    ReplyDelete