Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Create good governance and modernize democracy, accountablity and transparency.

Rahila Khanum
Ministry of Agriculture
Just now I recall ex. Ambassador Waliur Rahman sir’s writing ‘ A shorojontrrer khela bondho houk’’( Stop this playing of conspiracy of democracy)  last year the news paper ‘Amader shomoy’ I wrote to him-‘I am not surpirised to see the image/protet of Shunita Pal by American chronicle. Suddenly previous image changed and displayed a dumb black woman.  How strange ! But I am not astonished that I know. Yesterday was but today have not. That’s reality. Suppose-a dead body covered a white cloth but suddenly changed red cloth and again that’s burning, distressed but nothing to do just the speech of Ershad-‘14  dol khomotaye jaor pore hote kabole roktokhoron hochche.’. Oh my Bangali-if we no gained anything then of course rokto khoron hoy. But we are blooded human also. We have a lot of distress but no express, in here we are dumb. But I don’t understand of any complex thing , only understand of your Shunita Pal and Ramgopanal are hidden in ourselves but we can not see to them. Only for this one after another occurred incident in here. They are inclusive/destructive activities by staying outside of our eyes and then suffering to all of us. And continue that’s responsible of our Prime minister. But why ? She is the Prime Minister for this ? or her father once dreamt the Sonarbangla only for established that ? whereas if she no cached the sail of democracy in proper time, so now you could not write a single line of this time. I recall I read a book may be 1994-1996 ‘Amameleague er Chacha Kahini’- in there Fazilatunnesha save Bagabandhu from the hands of his all chacha (uncles) but now who save our Prime Minister from the hands of these Chacha (uncles) ? please can answer my question ? As like as Ershad if he distress, but no anybody in here who always not distress ?

A woman by wearing white cloth but now become South Endian, no astonished. Every moment can be change of the  world. What are happing tomorrow are you know ? Did anybody know to occurred BDR mutiny ? how so much important peoples lives destroyed. Yesterday who was wearing red dress , today all of them covered a white cloth. That’s our reality. Only for this we backward a long distance, a lot of damaged lives and financial sector. In this mass situation to added our Bisshomondamokabila ( World finance crisis challenge). Our economic Minister has said yesterday, of course a lot of our needy employers distressed. But no distress ? From pains, sorrows , mentally  distress, financial problems if any born of Shunita Pal who responsible this ?

You are always living Golden Heaven. No never  think of us. But you are so intelligence. I like your reaction collum. But I don’t believe that you  can locate to them. Of course they are in closed to you only hidden but you could not see. What I believe else ? You once the coordinator of Bangabandhu Murder case. Can you solve that case ? In here nothing possible easily that I know.

You have written that when Awameleague has come in the power, then started the conspiracy in everywhere. And expressed so anxiously. Really my feelings is so good to see this reaction of you. But you locate only a person of Shunita Pal But I mean a lot of Shunita Pals has hidden in here. How can you locate to them ? if it would be possible no occurred this BDR mutiny, all of our college, university collusion as like as independed Bangladesh in spite of a lot of inquiry branch. After that are you say Shunita Pal is one person ?

Now sir I request you who are Bangabandhur golden son or our precious treasures who are so little number today. So please no busy today only your Foundation, come on of our this miserable period that only encourage of us. All of your preserved knowledge that you acquired in all the world, that’s of course enriched our foreign policy that I know. Our nation will hope to all of you. (cont.)

Now I want to say we are govt. employer but we are human also. We have pains, sorrows, delight everything. But in here we are dumb. You are so distressed, dishonored but no express. Is this democracy ? Is seems to me that corrupted person made the establishment rules. They thought that we stressed to them but they could not anything or no express, if they expressed, then suspended. This is reality. As like as the rules of Pakistan period government that always forced on the Bangali. But our establishment rules as like as same, of course it was made by that corrupted peoples of Pakistan.

Recently I have seen  a lot of our respectable secretary sir has transfered. But why ? I don’t believe they all of them was wrong. Of course that’s wrong decision or injustices to them. In here to killing humanity, to killing democracy, to killing accountability, to killing transparency. We are now dumb. We has gone out silently, but no express our speech in front of the nation. Are we really not suitable in this post ? Why insulted to all of us in front of the nariton ? We want express our loud voice in front of the nation. Because we are all of human, of course we have right the democracy. Once I heard by Chairman of Anti corruption a spech that  of toothless tigher. But we in here always dumb. To cut our thought ( gola). But now from in here I taught of speak to against the inhumanity.  

In here always I have seen our government has changed but not changed our mentality. Most of the reason in here when reform our new government then our politicians someone dishonor and someone honor. Just to running this process. Just in the mean time in here created unexpressed enemy. Thats so dangerous more than express enemy. They are no so small. In here all of educated. So available good person in here who don't teach any pestonised. They are right. But our reality is who can be so much pestonised or illegal works they are honorable of our politicians only. They will get rewards. But I don’t believe that I honor our establishment rules that to more qureel. Our sir’s said that if we obey our establishment rules, then 70% employers are standing up in there, where they are standing up. If we say this is establishment rules, then you say wrong.’’

Now I am saying –why till now we carring this rules ? why could not destroyed this qureel rules ? Why we distressed in here as like as dumb ? Only they used it as like as honest, helpless, needy officer only that I know. In here they are succeed who are so much corrupted ? They are surrender with the politicians. What to need this establishment rules ? I hate the establishment rules who used only good person. I want to as like as a ordinary person who can express their speech of others. But not damaged our service.  I know that most of all we depended of this service, so only unknown fear we are dumb now in here. That’s reality.
                                  
I recall  once I talked to our Joint Secretary Rokshana Ferdoushi of her residence. She is now OSD. She said to me that this is for my good, if any illegal activities has done by hand, it is not possible for me. So I am fine now. I said to her that madam I am as like as you, I have a desk but not any officer for long time. A lot of officers is being promotion, no looking any seat for them, whereas no any officer of my desk. But Why ? can you say ?

Actully we are all human. Our reality is all of playing, not performing. That is already created from before long time. Now should be our indispensable reality. One day we will have to leave in this world only empty hand. In here only to keeping our good performance, good activities. Now I am seeing in the Earth planet and understand our indispensable reality that once we come a pair of woman and men. So first time seems to us we are living as like as a big family in the Earth Planet. We are always eating same food, same water, same breathe of air and sleeping under the sky. So we are all brothers and sisters. After that we are a individually nation. As like as a big family also. We are all family members. Each person is same rights in here.

We are all equally entitled to our human rights without discrimination. These rights are all  interrelated, interdependent and indivisible. Human rights are rights to all inherent to all human beings, whatever our nationality, place of residence, sex, nationa or ethnic origin, color, religion, language etc.

But when I see of our north and south politics always claim of their rights only. But we are who neutral or innocent person who don’t support of any party, always we lost their rights only. But why ? Is this name of democracy ? When politicians illegally OSD of us but not accountable in front of the nation. Is this name of accountability ? When violet/dishonor of our establishment rules. Is this name of transparency ? I am krishan konna I don’t nothing. Only to known our establishment rules is honorable, so whole life I honor to that’s rules. But what I got ? Nothing . of course I got a precious thing that just now I am not dumb. I am free from that rules, now I am openly criticized our establishment rules only.

Are you know or hear that anybody prayer for her reward ? But I already submitted all of my ducuments to the Sweden noble peace prize committee and the government of Sweden. I have unlimited Goal. Now three goal these are-

1.      Krishan konna Humanity Mission 
2.      The Farmer House of Bangladesh
3.      The Children freedom fighter of Liberation war 1971.

Now I am trying to bring  peace in all the world. So our country is small one in all of them. We are a individual nation. So I want first to bring the peace of our contry. Allah said that first  I created to all of you only one pair of woman and man after that I divided to others catagories, such as color, language, religion, environment, country and others only to introduced each of others. So first to change and bring peace of your family level, then village level, then union level, then upazila level, then district level, then division , then country level after that out side of the country that means World level.

So understand our indispensable reality. Please understand our indispensable reality and believe of our religion Islam, believe our true democracy, believe accountability, believe transparency. All of this component are so much need to create our real good governance.

Please to be humanitarian- not to killing humanity, not to killing democracy, not to killing accountability, not to killing transparency. To love Almighty Allah, to love humanity, to love democracy , to love transparency . Never to be selfish. Always remember a lot of unempoloyer or a lots of new generation is standing up in front of us and they hope to us a lot of. But only think our new generation please stop that playing and to do real performing only. If we try now of course we can be create a good government and this good government wil can be create a good nation only. (cont.)



  

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recently I have seen a lot of our respectable secretary sir has transfered. But why ? I don’t believe they all of them was wrong. Of course that’s wrong decision or injustices to them. In here to killing humanity, to killing democracy, to killing accountability, to killing transparency. We are now dumb. We has gone out silently, but no express our speech in front of the nation. Are we really not suitable in this post ? Why insulted to all of us in front of the nariton ? We want express our loud voice in front of the nation. Because we are all of human, of course we have right the democracy. Once I heard by Chairman of Anti corruption a spech that of toothless tigher. But we in here always dumb. To cut our thought ( gola). But now from in here I taught of speak to against the inhumanity.

    ReplyDelete