Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Our Secretary Awal Majumder sir, our respectable sir Additional Secretary Kazi Akhter Hossain and my respectable Joint Secretary Begum Rokhsana Ferdousi.

                
Our honorable Minister Beguma Matia Chowdhury
Secretary Sir C.Q. Mostaq Ahmed, Addt.Kazi Akhter
Hossain and Shfiful Alam Sir and Joint secretary
Last year we participated a training course with all of our department at BADC conference room. Then first I have seen of our Additional secretary  Sir Kazi Akhter Hossain. His all briefing was so niec. It seems to me that he is replacement of our Additional secretary Sir Awal Majumder. Before sometimes he has gone of our Ministry to geting promotion. Awal Majumder Sir is a real person that I know. When first I heard his lecture of our conference room. Thats class was upon for our work efficency. Some speach that always rememberable and instructive. At that day I said my colleague that if Sir will be our secretary, so will be good. Only good person will create the good governance. After some days he had so much tried for my file work. He understood me so much that I knew. At last when I got good news, at that time he already had gone from our Ministry. Of course I went there for meet him only to knowing thanks to him. But unfortunately no met him.

 Qazi Akhter Sir said at that day, always all of you welcome, any perpous. Next day I met him and gave him some articles of me. Next time when I went his room, he said to me, your writing is so fine. To do some publish. A important word that for being two years I did not go any room any talk without perpous. Only I went Akter sir only. I recall last year we went to go BARI, Gazipur to celebrated our Picnic. In there I wanted to read the poem ' Nari' by Kazi Nazrul' But occurred some problems. Next time I knew from him that he raised loud voice in there and said to them, 'Why to stop her ? Give her to read. He also said, .You read so much'. The matter was that last year Picnic-2009 same stage I read '' Purusker'' by Rabindranath just four pages. So now Picnic-2010 no wanted give  long time to me. That was problems.

Last year I gave him some prayer. But I know that he fully understand me but nothing to do for me. Thats our reality. Just now I never stress anyone any matters. Everything I realized. I understand our reality. So '' Santitey jodi thakibarey pai akti nivrito koney''. To day no need more. I am okay.

                                                  
Honorable Minister Begum Matia Chowdhury, Secretary Sir
and Additional sir Qazi Akhter Hossain


I am receiving  my certificate from our honorabler
Minister Begum Matia Chowdhuy of our conference
room.


Kazi Akhter Hossain
Additional Secretary
Ministry of Agriculture


Joint Secretary Rokhshana Ferdousi
Our Joint secretary Mrs, Rokshana Ferdousi. She is a most real person. My operation period she was my boss. I recall only for her request/insist once I went to doctor for CT scan. I recall once when I was suffering my eye problems, then she sent me to his younger brother Dr. Tohidur Rahman Bobi who is once working Mujibunnesha eye hospital under Modasser bhai,he carefully treatment to me without consultation fees. Always I am so grateful to him. But my staying period of Cmch she transfered to DC, Manikgong. But from there always trying to take my news that I knew from her and others. But interesting matter, when she again come back to Ministry of Agriculture then her posting to my dexk. She loved to me very much. Always said to me that no tension, I am in here. I will see to everything. You are only relax. A lot of precious word that I taught from her. She is a religious also. I like and love her also.

I recall -always she liked my two sons. Sometimes she gave some gift  to them by me. When they come to my office, she instantly to bought food by mlss to them. She told my son that we lost our father of our childhood as like as you also. Our mother brought up to all of us so struggle. So always take care of your study and understand to your mother. Really I have seen from so long time her all of brothers and sister are so good qualities. Elder sister sometimes phone to here or I phone to her only conection, she is so nice woman seems to me only hear her voice. May be she is a professor of Dhaka universtiy. Secretary  Abdur Rashid Shorker is her husband.

But when Awamileague government reform, at that time Madam promoted Joint secretary and became OSD. From that day to started my pains. At the time of her departure she embraced me and prayed to me so much. I also pray to her. Sometimes to talk her. She is so happy to staying without work now. Her husband Additional Secretary Ataur Rahman sir DG, BARD, Comilla that I knew. But many days passed could not no news to madam. I know that she is good now. Because real person always be fine. That I know (cont.)


1 comment:

  1. I recall our Additional secretary Awal Majumder sir. (now Secretay). Once we participated a class of our work efficency at our conference room. Some speach that always rememberable and instructive. At that day I said my colleague that if Sir will be our secretary, so will be good. Only good person will create a good governance.Really after some days he promoted to Secretary and gone out of our Ministry of Agriculture.

    ReplyDelete