Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Monday, October 11, 2010

First change to all of us ourself and then try to change our good governance. Let us contribute of our best of.

The Queen Krishan konna
of Bangladesh
For being some days I have been observing of our Bangladesh Secretariat situation and the condition of our employers mind. Really thats made me so sad. Now I am telling my Sir who in order to this notification. My whole life I obeyed your rules and lasted I am disability listed. Now I want to a good governance. I known from  my life in here with all of you. I have seen that you always bureaucratic minded. First change your mind that means everyone will be humanitarian minded. Never seems to yourself that you are a God here. Our God is almighty ALLAH who controls this vast kingdom. Before one year ago I have been focusing that I am as like as Martin Luther King to say-in here Minister, Secretary, thired  class, forth class are all equall. We are all human. After my death we will go to the same place only empty hand, only will stay our good performance, our noble activities. But you dont care to me.

Sir you are living high society, maintain a nice car so no can not uderstand our pains. Most of all living low society and so long distance. May be who living Uttra, Mirpur, Gazipur, Savar all of them second class and forth class. We are so needy, How much money we get per month ? Someone brings to her child with her and keeping Day Care Centre. When have been starting this rules from that day some one ignore the Staff Bus that I knew. A lot of colleague says the driver to coming before schedule  time. But I know thats sacrifice of our good governance. Yes always I will give our best of.

But continue what am I seeing of Bangladesh secretariat ground yard ? No any vehicles no enter in our Ministry in time. What kind of rules my dear Sir Mr. Shanoar Hossain, Deputy Director (programmer officer), Welfare affairs, Ministry of Establishment ? Whole life why this rules stress of as like as govt. staff. Now I dont obey it. I am The Queen Krishan Konna is telling to you, emmidiatly in order in fix time all of vehicles will be enter in our Secretariat. I want to understand to all of my sirs of our real indispensable reaity. We are all human. Thats all.

Oh my world please listen to me with patience that when our Sir give us to order to communicate our districts only knowing their status that means environment of our area. Rain or soil condition. But why ? We are fiffteen core Bangali are living in here. A little few person all of us government employers that I know. I know that we are all of us as like as a servent only. A lot of money expend for us that come only our---. But why we no interested that soil-waters environment ? Because in here we are as like as a God. We dislike our low society but thats our narrow minded. I have written a lots of writing on my secretariat before by Bangla.

I recall when CS Karim was our Advisor, He came in front of my desk two times and minutely to had seen what I am doing. One day he said to me that you are good to doing . But two times our Madam Matia Chowdhury has come in this Ministry. Last year I wrote some letters and a article for her. ( A kon Manobota ?), In there I have said that I heard our Kalipha's always observed in there peoples condition at their locality at night by walking and walking. So please come on and see our dispatch Section and observe our helpless administration. She always sitting protected to all of God. I dislike to all of them. They are all of the team of Ex. Minister Motiur Rahman Nizami. I dont look at that room because they are to all of fraud that I know. And our Madam Motia Chowdhury liked to them so much. Thats all.

Always I want to them humanitarian minded and first understand our real indispensable reality.When I am looking over all the world, in here we are living as like as a family in the Earth Planet. We came only one pair man and woman. So we are all brothers and sisters. If I think first our family level, then village level, then --district level, then------country after that of the whole world. So now I am looking in all the world. We are a individual nation. After that seem to me that a little bit of our Bangladesh in the world. So I dont want that any compare, high-low rate or God minded. A honorable place of our Bangladesh Secretariat where always performed a rules that always respectable . Always as it were human being. That I hope. Once I came in this heaven. And one day I wanted to jumped from here only for death. But no could not only my childtren. I did not keep bangging my head to against the wall stand back from that and was looking to all of the option and at last catched my keyboard. (cont.)

1 comment:

  1. Now I want to a good governance. I known from my life in here with all of you. I have seen that you always bureaucratic minded. First change your mind that means everyone will be humanitarian minded. Never seems to yourself that you are a God here. Our God is almighty ALLAH who controls this vast kingdom. Before one year ago I have been focusing that I am as like as Martin Luther King to say-in here Minister, Secretary, thired class, forth class are all equall. We are all human. After my death we will go to the same place only empty hand, only will stay our good performance, our noble activities. But you dont care to me.

    ReplyDelete