Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

For good governance to need good servents only.

Krishan Konna Rahila
For good governance to need good servents only.  I recall our secretary Nokib Mushlim. After my operation I first joint with him. Then first I tried to write my email to my Dr. Ari. Chacko , Cmch, India. Then he always help me for writing email. He said to me, no hesitation, your writing is good, but most of all nothing to do. Only his inspiration I taught my english writing only.I recall in 1995  our additional secretary Bhyeah Shafiqur Rahman said to me, why you are not to participate of BCS. No tension I am a simple graduate of Khulna City College (may be). Only pass of BCS.

When I was working forth floor and fifth floor most of all of our ministry the work of compose. They again and again typed to me. If any word or stop, coma and others status, then stress retype. That’s was their status or wrong idea. But I have seen some officers correct a long sentence by hand writing . That was correct also. Notes is notes, letter is letter, only will power to performed that only,eighter it is useless that so nice or wrong dont care. But not any wrong of stop, coma, semiclone. That’s not good governance. Only disgust to all of us. I have seen a small notes will go to our Secretary, but our officer again and again its repairs that miserable, no hesitation, only this hesitation to slow the work only. Always to be boldness.

 How much money we get ? Always we are feelings of tension of our family life. But when we see that our silection grade or two increment is stoped only by corrupted officers. Then they show in front of us establishment rules. That’s only to do nurvious to near them. I know that we came here in front door or back door but not ingnore to us easily. Only they keeping me to indicate our ignorance. But that’s not good governance, only created me rebelious, corrupted. We are living in here as like as a family. But if our authority does not understand our pains but who understand our pains ?

I recall when fist I trained PACC, then all computer composed by me in here. Our research officer Monzur Morshed sir said to me continue that you don’t touch manually. A lot of works that day I had done. But interesting no any benefit did not give me. No got advance two increament or selection grade. As usual to performing our test but it was always by manually. Then I did not get that mention number. So always failed. I recall Mollah Wahiduzzaman was our senior assistant secretary (now secretary of Prime Minister office) , section-4 of our ministry. At that time he was the commity member, I went to him and request for my selection grade or two increment, then he told me that you don’t pass , so how we give you ? but that day I did not understand to him that alaways I am working of your computer, so no possible by manually. That’s our reality. I have seen in here a Darkness power that always flowing easily one after another. For this a lot of our staff affected that Darkness power then they apply to us only. So first should be understand our indispensable reality, we are living in here as like as family, so always understand to me. That’s some benefit yet helpful for us, but not any big damaged of government treasury. I have seen we always dishonor of our big big establishment rules, but no consider to us. Always the establishment rules applied of our poor, needy and helpless staff only. Only for this  flowing the darkness power and created corruption. We are poor staff, so no any path without it. For this only responsible our ignorance authority. They are always selfish, they don’t love me. Only love own interest.

I recall when to called about our Advisor why they present of our Cabinet meetting. Then I read by newspapers. Our ex. Cabinet secretary Mujibul Haque sir said that when our officer has come enter our govt. service, then they of course by oth. But I don’t know what say the oth ? when they running only posting to better place or ps, Aps, then they not dishonor their rules ? I have seen that most of the rules only favour of them. Because it was created by that person not by nature. After that they always dishonor of our establishment rules. But we don’t dishonor. After that why no any sympathey to us ? why we not get any benefit easily ? why day by day suffering that causes ? that’s of course disgust to us. Really painful but we dumb in here.

I recall last year I told my brother Jahangir Hossain (DG, Bangladesh Film Archive) by phone, Please help me that I will want writing something of your newspapers (then he director of PID). He said to me that you read your establishment service rules, you not write anything that anti of government. Then I said ok my brother. But I did not try anytime more. Only in my thought my dumb crying. Now if I not express, then must be damage my life. Then in my thought that this establishment rules of course made that officers who was so selfish, they always did underestimate of me. Of course they have seen as like as black and white. A lot of difference. Whereas a lot of staff in here who are degree or master only. Yet some one pass BCS and Some one not. Even after 75 damaged our administration sector. A lot of peoples came here behind door of course only as like as the Director of Tabibur Rahman Runu mama. That’s only symbol, a lot of Mama in here always created day by day.  Suppose many years experience a administration or personal office and in there a junior officer, if you behave as like as God, then of course break up sincerity, morality.

 I recall some months ago when miserable situation of our old Dhaka, then instantly arranged that two daughters everything, even they went to beauty parlear that I have seen. In here have a unexpected budget for them. But a long time I gave my best of our government, But when I affected brain tumor, then my establishment rules could not help me, no any option for us. But why ? Then I recovery by my fathers poperty sold money. If we think as like as our family, in there minimum a badget for us. So why no any badget for our that’s misearble period ? Both of us staff or officers. In here ungratefull establishment rules. After that always have a option of humanity. But we don’t follow it. Don’t care it. Because we always seems to me as like as a God. No any rules of use any car under Joint secretary level. But I have seen to more- a lot of our officer used vechieles of our other agency or department. They expend so big amount, whereas our selection grade or two increments benefit is so small only. After that we are so helpless in here that I don’t tolerate now. Always in our thought how much to give our country and how much we benifited ?  For this of course we will have so much conscious or intelegence only. (er jonno amader bibek thakte hobe)  Then only create good person and will be must created good governance only. (cont.)



1 comment:

  1. They expend so big amount, whereas our selection grade or two increments benefit is so small only. After that we are so helpless in here that I don’t tolerate now. Always in our thought how much to give our country and how much we benifited ? For this of course we will have so much conscious or intelegence only. (er jonno amader bibek thakte hobe) Then only create good person and will be must created good governance only. (cont.)




    

    ReplyDelete