Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Parts of good governance of the government of the Peoples Republic of Bangladesh.


Rahila khanum
Ministry of Agriculture
From morning till now two letters has come of my desk thats the training on computer and english programe and others may be. now I am so distressed because for being one year I have been trying a training on english course. But bad luck no got. Because when any letters come then to see all of our high authorities. Althought some  that no mass of me.

Actually I have been working in here for long time. I recall once I heard by a driver that our Kalam Bhai Administrative officer was standing under ground floor,then secretary sir said the driver, please call the peon indicate the Kalam Bhai. Then driver said that he is not peon, he is administrative officer. Just this our reality. This Kalam Bhai was working the training section of Ministry of Agriculture. Regular a lot of letters he issued. A lot of Agriculture officers of our ministry and our department had come and gone the foreign that I know. But are you know his whole life did not see any others country ? Very sad. His issued a lot of letters in his own hand, whereas he did not look at that. I know that its our reality. Thats my function. After that if we in my thought in here we all of as like as family members, at least one time to they consume this oportunity. No any big loss of our government. Whereas to develop their brain. ' Practical knowledge and imaginary are so difference that I know. I have seen only for this our Ao's sometimes demand their honorium. But that not matter. Only for this created a lot of corruption.

Two or three months ago once I participated our Personal officer association meetting. In there first I understand our big problems, next day I wrote in my thoughts two parts (no recall now) by bangale. In there I prayed our honorable Pm and our Secretary, ministry of Establishment. Then in my thought that now I am always trying only for peace of the world, whereas a big problems between our AO and PO, thats not possible of our Bangladesh Secretariat as like as a honorable place, at that day I raised loud voice and requested that now we are living as like as a big family, we are all of brothers and sisters, please to qureel to each of others. Thats so shameful for us. Our Bangladesh Secretariat is most honorable place of us. But if I see  only solve our problems we go out side of the Bangladesh secretariat to court, that really did hurt my heart. I know that our judiciary law has damaged now, after that why we go out the court to solve this problems ? Already I gave last month one thousand taka only donate. But why ? How much money we getting ? why I gave that taka to the illegal court ?  I know that our reality.

We living in  here as like as a family. all of family members, But I see financial feature in here a lot of difference. We are all human. All of us demand same. only without one that they hope their children will be global citizen and in my thought only to solove their hunger and grown up. I have seen in here a lot of our Administrative officers and personal officers tried to do something as like as officers, then they addopted corruption, he of course then to closed or off the running files. Then suffered only innocent peoples that I know.

I recognized that our officer is so high educated, so to need must be training. But this not that our Administrative or Personal officer no need. they are of course to need english or higher computer training and must be gaining practical knowledge of abroad. Because I have seen from my life all of sir comes in here temporary, but our every section knowledge is universal and all of performed our Administratative and Personal officer. Thats truee. always officers dependable of us. (cont.)


1 comment:

  1. Our Bangladesh Secretariat is most honorable place of us. But if I see only solve our problems we go out side of the Bangladesh secretariat to court, that really did hurt my heart. I know that our judiciary law has damaged now, after that why we go out the court to solve this problems ? Already I gave last month one thousand taka only donate. But why ? How much money we getting ? why I gave that taka to the illegal court ? I know that our reality.

    ReplyDelete