Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Democracy and our powerful woman society.

Rahila Khanum
(Krishan konna)
We are all equaly entittled of human rights without discrimination. In here no any different man and woman. But we are living that society where always the man powerful that I knew. In here have only to all of papers and orally. Really no valuation that I known from my life. If we mean to see some little woman are powerful, but thats wrong idea and it will be so living only wrong Heaven. (ta hobe vuler shorge bash kora) that I know. What is power ? if any body says that I dont want that post, only done by others. Then you understand that he has no power, only to have a strong power of thats person only who set him that post. This is in facts. But in here what we are seeing ? Most of the place I have seen that always that established. I know that my whole life was attached a big power. But no never used that. Only at that day when my head banging the wall, then in my thought how can build up my career thats menas will be powerful woman. From that day I started my writing. Now seems to that I am the best powerful woman of Bangladesh. In here I am introduced a lot of govt lady officer such as additional Secretary,Joint secretary, Deputy secretary who are meeting our room only for their promotion, posting and hot not, Of course they know that how much benifited at the present. Thats our powerful lady officers.

I know that our powerful woman became powerful only the backing help thats only build up them so powerful thats true. Only thats powers now still standing up to them that I know. They are running only used that power. A provab-'' khomoter shathe songslishtho shokolee khomotae porinoto hoye'' (Everyone is converted power who attached of the big power). Only for this everyone want to getting power only to go there. So now a days everywhere, everyplace, every sector even all college and universities student always going blindly thats fields. Only acquire thats power. Their believe thats power only free from and make them happy only. I say that they are all of foolish, Because now a days in there no idea that person, only to have their symbol or sign. Always we pestonised and believe that we are so powerful. But not at all. Now a days always we used of others powers that I know. Only for this their wrong idea, till now no any born and brought up as like as Bangabandhu, Martin Luther king , Abraham Lincoln and others. Thats make me so distressed always.

Till now I have written a lots of in  my thoughts by Bangla, always says to our new generation that to all of you are our new nation, stead forward leader. I am always looking in the middle of you as like as a Abraham Lincoln, Marting Luther king who always love the soil and human beings. Now the presindent of \Brazil who once a shoes maker ( may be shilva lu---) at the present he is a great leader. A genuine leader of course will be humanitarian mind who understand the soil and the peoples who have seen a  lot of situation and most powerful ownly. Only he will be protect the real democracy. But my desires now that I am crying only for Bangla. In here all of them are educated disability.  we always sending our children to college and university only learning  proper education but when they enter, instantly to attached that old methods and believe blindly thats educated disability society. Thats reality, Thats a part of our life.

I recall that last April/2009 ex. Ambassador Wali-ur Rahman wrote by ''Amader shomoy '' news paper. "Gonotontroke bachate chai sorbattok prochesta'' (For save our democracy to need making efforts to all of us) . But at that day I wrote his write up, at that day sir said to send my article editor amader shomoy and I was always sending to them. But they are not publish my articles, even when to knowing from heritage foundation that your articles attached in here and submitted to publish. But after sometime changed that.but why ? I know that at that day I was unknown person and could not open to me in front of the nation that I knew and most important word that I am a simple personal officer. I have seen in here always mass the peoples only for his status. That I dont believe. Always believe that from our low society to build up a great human too. Please look at our back and present history. Most of the president of America and others always born and brought up from  the soil and low society.

At that day I wrote a lot of letters to Mr. Nimul Islam Khan. I know his papers is so low rates and for this it was the free platform of the peoples. I have seen that our all of brothers who once left our country, always to publish their writing that papers. such as-Abid Rahman, Melborne of Australia, Dr. Abul Hasnat Milton, castle university of Australia, Fazlul Bari from Australia, Abul Kalam Azad of Aucland and others. Then I wrote to them their write up. Everyone knows me well. They read my articles and sometimes apraised or critisized, really I am always grateful to all of them, because at that period they encourage me. Abid Bhai when again and again to sent me their Bushvhumi website. Really I was so busy and sometime to told him, ' I am in here porobashi  as like as all of you, no publish my articles in here no news papers, please published my Dumb Crying of your Australian Magazine 'Bashvhumi '' . But he did not help me. But he encouraged, thats enough.

In fact thats our establishment rules, no any govt. employer does not any comments of the politics thats hamper the government image or any case of others, if any case to do, then instantly punishment of course that I know. In here we are dumb. So could not my face in front of the nation. After that I have written and written. Once I opened my facebook by Internat. I know that it is free to all of us. It is not personal property as like as Amader Shomoy or Prothom Alo. It is only own. After that it is the latest media of the World. Now we are living a Earth planet. So fast published and reached whole world instantly. From that day I observed  my great and nice world in front of me. This facebook once saved my life only.

I have seen a lot of woman continue die various reason, such as- suicide, throwing Acid, tortured by hushband, disempowerment of the power and hot not. Till now I have written to all sectors of our country, such as-woman society, Lawer society, college universities students and our new generation, Business sector, our administration sector, health sector Reporter sector and hot not.

' News is sacred by views are personal'' by Walton Lipman. But what I have seen ? when our any woman has dead, then all of them instantly go their and dragging forcibly their dead body. And valuation their at that time, but when always they suffered, no going and don't nothing to do for them. I have seen when a high powerful person call him if it is not true, after that they are instantly standing up with their speaker and camera. Thats reality.

I know that now a days a lot of lady officers such as secretary, additional secretary, Joint secretary of our administration sector, a lots of lawyers law sector, a lots of Sp, Asp, police and hot not. But my mass observation that no anywhere fulfill to do rightly. Once I wrote a writing that a lot of public prosecutors in here, but no anyone set up our war tribunal committee. After that most of the peoples that means man is still now. So brotherhood mind always used disempowerment of the power. For this our woman always helpless in here. who have a great powers, always law is moving themself. So only for this to increasing day by day thats incident. But I dont care because know our reality. Whereas I did not get anything, then others !

If we hope real democracy, so to need acquired own power. No never used the power of others. To say woman or man, when we will build up powerful of ourself, then we understand indispensable reality and save our democracy only. (cont.)

1 comment:

  1. If we mean to see some little woman are powerful, but thats wrong idea and it will be so living only wrong Heaven. (ta hobe vuler shorge bash kora) that I know. What is power ? if any body says that I dont want that post, only done by others. Then you understand that he has no power, only to have a strong power of thats person only who set him that post. This is in facts. But in here what we are seeing ?

    ReplyDelete