Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Monday, October 11, 2010

. ''Law and Justice Board and our Sultana Kamal''

Todays news paper'Amader shomoy’’ I have read a colum about our Law and Justice shultana Kamal. Then I recall our powerful woman society. Till now I known that our Sultana Kamal is the newtral/intelectual. she is humanitarian also. But to read news paper that she is Awameleague minded. Actually newtral person has no more of our country. I am thinking if anyday will come again caretaker government, then no looking any newtral person. Always to knew that our teacher/professor society is always intectual/neutral. Party always no neutral but Buddijibira(intelectual) will be always true. Now a days I donot trust anybody. Who believe that power is all in all. But I don’t believe. Always intelegence and conscience is forever. So easily they can change their mind. I recall ambassador Alam, once he went Panna Mohiuddin house and first introduced to me with her. I went to'' Nari Pakkho' with Panna Apa at that day. In there I saw a lot of woman was preparation up coming Begum Rokeya’s birthday in 1992.  . At that time they first to did JD to against my innocent husband of Tejgaon,Metropolitan Thana. They wanted to charged against my husband that he torture to me. But was not ture. Only for my separation. A woman of Nari Pakka  named Shahana Begum may be. I went to Tejgaon Metropoliton with her. She said to me, ' we always try to the helpless woman but after sometimes to see that they are living altogether. Are you to do that ? I was silent then. She wanted next day she will go to Ayesha Khanum, President Nari Porshad to me.

After long time last year in my thought when I was so distressed. I will go to that woman society who solved womans in 24 hours only. But I don’t know anyone. Only I knew that person who is the President of Jago Nari foundation and Ambassodor Monzurul Alam is the advisor of her foundation. Whereas in there foundation to solve our problems in 24 hours only. How strange of our woman society ? But how can believe to them ? Then I recall Munira Khan, Elina Khan ,Ayesha Khanum, Sultana Kalam, these are all of humanitarian of our country that I knew. But I did not go to them, because I know that no any power of them. They always standing up only on the man society. That I know. Some months ago I went to Nari Pakka and to said them, ‘’ if you can tell me just twenly years ago you brought a charge to against my innocent husband only a little bit pain. But who tortured for being twenty years where wanted my this justice ? Which court please tell me ? They could not reply my answer then. Whereas they said that they did not this type case of our country. Please my World tell me Nari Pakk of Bangladesh means ? Nari Pakkha that means the favour of woman that I know. But if they don’t anything for me. So why this sector ? no need that. For nothing miused our lot of money. Nari Pakka in 1992 misused power and now no used llegal power. But why ? So I don’t believe this woman society who solve our problems in 24 hours.

At that day they said to my, please go Mrs. Sultana Kamal (law and justice). They gave in her office and telephone number also. But her office is Lalmatia, Dhanmondhi. Just closed to Monzurul Alam’s residence. Are you know what was the matter ?  When I had gone, after sometime Amb.Monzurul Alam said to her,’’ you don’t know my dear sister she was not good woman etc. So all of change. That’s our reality. So for being long time I have seen a lot. No any justics, no real performing, only playing. Now our Awameleague looking for her the Mayor of Dhaka City Coorporation. Now where I go ? I never trust anyone of our country. Only in my thought that our Sultana Kamal, humanitarian. But now she is also moving the power. But I knew that humanitarian never any party, only they are neutral and the over all of disputed, questionable. But todays news so much distressed me. (cont.)


1 comment:

  1. Actually neutral person has no more of our country. I am thinking if anyday will come again caretaker government, then no looking any neutral person. Always to knew that our teacher/professorhumanitarian society is always intectual/neutral. Party always no neutral but Buddijibira(intelectual) will be always true.

    ReplyDelete