Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

I am a symbol of Bangladesh.

Rahila Khanum
Ministry of Agriculture
Oh my world although you have listen that I am so bad woman. But I don’t think that. I wanted to be a sign of the country. At the present or always western country to wear a relax dress such as tea shirt, half pant, three quarter pant and hot not. Now a days a lot of our new generation wear that’s dress that means they feels relax only. So they flow the western country. That’s true. I know that our national dress is Shari and blouse. India and Shrilanka’s woman national dress are Shari and blouse that I know. We never standing up in united nation any other dress without Shari. Always I am seeing of our Bangladesh Secretariat a lot of lady officer is wearing  Salower Kamiz that means our children school dress only. From our student level we used this dress. Only for relax a lot of woman (sevice and house wife) wears it. I have seen that the foreigner woman, girl both of  wearing tea shirt, pant and others. Of course it is relax always.
But I dislike of other dress of our office, school, college and other respectable place without Shari and blouse. Only professional woman, not student. Shari is our national dress, so always it is must be wear of our respectative area that I know. Our Secretariat, Our school, college and others office in there no hard working as like as our village mothers. Relax job and a most of honor in here. If our Pm or Minister desire that they will wear Salour Kamiz and will go to the national seminer or programme. But not possible, Must be wear Shari-blouse because that’s our National dress only.  When I look at our lady officer are wearing the Salour comiz, my feelings is so bad. Then in my thought they are all of educated disability. They forget their national dress. Our National dress Shari is always honorable of our honorable Bangladesh Secretariat. I know that of course thats relax. But not in our office. Out of office hour they can be wear desirable dress only.

Rahila Khanum, Ministry of Agriculture
is signing the bilboard.
Anyway, my subject is my dress of our World Food Day-2010. First I participated of this auspicious day. In there a lot of tea shirt and cap distribute to us. I took a set from them.  Then I tried and tried to wearing but never wear it. Then in my thought who and why created this rule ?  yet they thought that a especial day we wearing this dress only. But never think that all of our woman society. Because our national dress is Shari .  But how we wear that dress ? But of course to honor the dress that I know. Then in my thought and to tell my colleague that up coming year I will make it in order only. Only for one day if I can honor the day nicely/disciplinal, of course whole year we will can united Insallah.
But when the rally started then I wear over the Shari and when I reached the fair then opened it. But what I see ? no of our lady officer don’t wear that tea shirt. Even no wear of our Sirs. I am walking of our FAO representative Mr. AD Spijkers. But he did not wearing also. Our rally was not disciplinal. That made me so sad.
After that when I come back of my house, then I wearied the dress and captured my picture only. That is symbol only. Already I have said that Krishan konna is disputed, questionable,Birongona, Biddrohi Nari, Manoshi of Rabindronath Thakur, A simple girl of Rabindronath Thakur, a uncommon Bangali of ex. Ambassador Waliur Rahman sir. After all I am a symbol of Bangladesh. I know that I will go in here. But before my expired  I want something change of our society only.
Now I am telling to that person who announced this auspicious day and our dress. Please look at our Bangladesh. Now our woman society is wake up. They of course can be participate of this day. Shari is our woman national dress. So  just suitable aprone size dress will be make up coming year World Food Day-2011. And must be  for one day we will wear this dress only for honor and whole year for staying to be more united. Always remember we are in here not playing, only performing (cont.)

1 comment:

  1. Now I am telling to that person who announced this auspicious day and our dress. Please look at our Bangladesh. Now our woman society is wake up. They of course can be participate of this day. Shari is our woman national dress. So just suitable aprone size dress will be make up coming year World Food Day-2011. And must be for one day we will wear this dress only for honor and whole year for staying to be more united. Always remember we are in here not playing, only performing

    ReplyDelete