Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Our Ex. Prime Minister Begum Khaleda Zia's Cantonment House and some speech.

Rahila Khanum
Ministry of Agriculture
Just now I have watched TV news about that. Mr. Salauddin Kadir Chowdhury said thats only depended on the Army sector and our ex. state Minister Fakhrul Islam Alamgir sir said that it is only to killing democracy, of course we will go  in the road and will fighting to against this matter and on the other hand will go in the court. On the other hand our law Minister Shafiq Ahmed sir said that it will be solve only by the court and the path of judiciary law. Mr. Mh. Hanif (Golap) said that we know how prevention it is ?

 Now I am telling to all of you. In here I dont see to solve of the matter, it will be so much create complex. its only  the game of Politics. Thats so sad made  to me. How many  play with us ?  I am a humanist in all  the world. I see where our loss and where our benifit only. I see always logycally but not sentimentally. If I become sentimentally a  lot of camera, meadia are running a lot of mouth that I know. But I dont that, because I love Bangladesh and I love the peoples of Bangla. In here a lot of problems that I feels every moment. Please come on we are living as like as a store room. no getting electricity no getting water, gas and hot not that disgust me always. I dislike politicians because all of you are selfish. no understand the peoples thoughts. You are not living in here, no read your children in here, no regular going the office by public bus. A lot of cars import in here and You are moving the car and we are suffers. But why ? After that how many benifited if Begum Khaleda Zia surrender her cantonment house now ? A lot of peoples dont know where and who are living now. thats not my headache. But when we are affected all the side. then we know what the happended only. This matter is now only two parties play only. Ex. president Ziaur Rahman had gone but Begum Zia is now half dead  that I know. I know that she has no demand but in here only her image hamper. So she insisted. Of course this personality should be every woman of Bangladesh. All of you now playing and suffering all of us innocent peoples. But why ?  For this we are fighting at liberation war ? Please stop your wrong and jeluous activities. I dont want to see of our Bangla. I am so distressed and dont want to more then I wil not living in here. Please estimated where our loss and benifit over all 15  core peoples in here. Please dont play with us. Please real performing for us only.

I am telling to my honorable Minister Shafiq Ahmed Sir that our judiciary law has damaged now. Everything is only playing. When the chess is in his hand, Judiciary law is in his hand also. Why we not got our brother justice in 1975 ? where my father of the nation and his family not got justice for long time ? Why lawyer Rejaur Rahman Bhai could not till now estimated of my compensation till now ?  why they are always moving in front of  me as like as a land lord ? Judiciary power has damaged. My sir said to us-''if we obey our establishment rules, then 70% peoples still standing up where he standing. If you say this is law, you of course say  to wrong''.  You to say because you are not understand of our indispensable reality. So you can easily that. I am the Queen krishan konna of Bangladesh. till now amer gaye kada mati lege ache. taito aponara amake ghirna koren. But I dont believe it that Khaleda Zia's has made by wrong. Thats was gifted by that time. In here attached her honor and dishoner. Always remember the cost of failure is experiecne thats lead the --. Now I am affected to all of side thats only help and led the campaign only.  I believe a lot of problems in here. To killing health sector, to killing education sector, to killing  Agriculture sector, to killing electricity sector, to killing judicial sector, to killing democracy, no any accountablitiy, no any transparency and hot not. Shakespare said that the world is a stage and we are actor. The peoples come, performed their part and go. But our reality is we are always playing, not performng. This is only political game only. will be win that attitude only. that I hate now. You dont understand that it will be more complex more than before only. You are  all of politicians, always used AC car, to living the big apartment, no disconnect electricity, no want of water, gass and hot not. Eighter your children are studing out of country. So no problems  all of you.  So no headache, always dont care about us.  We are who  continue struggling only for living and save our children only, only for some food always we are fighting and fighting. No any sympathy for us ? We are human also in this world.  You are all of selfish. Now I have taught to hate to all of polliticians. I  hate you to all of you.
Always remember we are living as like as a big family in the Earth Plannet. In here we are all of brothers and sisters only. After that we are a individual nation. So in here we want to living always peacfully and happiness only. We have a nice flag that we aquired in leau of a lot of lives. In liberation war 1971 we were become united and fighting to against the corrupted pakistan government. At that day we were all of Bangali. But now why can not understand that ? we have been many years, so no lost more. please be patience I am krishan konna is telling only save for our new generation. I am always to seeing a orginal Golden Banla, not Golden plated. I have understood from my life when you will donate of others, then you will be creditor and he will be debitor. Thats only your plus point and something gained thats your power only. On the other hand if you believe our religion of Islam. First we came in this world only one pair of man and woman, so we are all of brothers and sisters only. If you mean that our Begum Khaleda Zia is your own sister, then how in your thought ? to see, of course will be so fine, but everyone dont  possess of natural feelings of love. Only for this I am always to looking for as like as the person of humanitarian minded who understand our indispensable reality, who understand of our dumb crying, who understand of our regular problems that  continue we are facing by challenge in here. Now we want to living here peacefully, we not want any problems, only want to peace peace and happiness. (cont.)                                                                                                                   

1 comment:

  1. I believe a lot of problems in here. To killing health sector, to killing education sector, to killing Agriculture sector, to killing electricity sector, to killing judicial sector, to killing democracy, no any accountablitiy, no any transparency and hot not. Shakespare said that the world is a stage and we are actor. The peoples come, performed their part and go. But our reality is we are always playing, not performng. This is only political game only. will be win that attitude only

    ReplyDelete