Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Friday, October 8, 2010

I am telling to my brother Agha Tariq H Khan, Cheif organizer (world) and brother Mahoob Ali, chief organizer (America).

My regards. I dont forget anything. I am krishan konna to can differentiate good and bad. And now I  understand the speech of Allah, Quran and Mohammad (PBUH). All of you know that I am so aggrssive now, trying to creative of the world. So sometimes to be done mistake that I know. I always recall to all of you. Really I am always gratefull to all IHM. I know that we are all brothers and sisters of the world. We are working same works. So no misunderstand between to us. Only for that reason now my writing to day.
I know that all of you always devoted your life to serve mankind. Thats noble activities. Always remember we are all best human of Allah. Shura-Fattah, Ayet-28 Allah said ''He sent his Prophet only guider with sotto o Din shoho, it is the best  of all others--. Only shakkhi hisabe ALlAH is enough.
Shura- Huzurat, Ayat 13, Allah said ''Oh human, we created to all of you only one pair of woman and man. After that I divided of others catagories-such as country, color,  languages, religion, environmet and others status only for introduced to each of others. ''
Now I have known that you are now chief organizer of America, Inlove Humanity Mission. I also read that now you are doing a lot of noble activities of your home land Pakistan. Really I am so happy to know it. A lot of the peoples of the world but nobody did not acquired this possess of natural love feelings. Please believe me that I love to all of you but then I become so aggressive when I see any person comments to others or hot not that damaged so more our nice world. When I see to your country a brother killed of others thats so much than others country. I know that now a days we are alll of educated disability, Every sector of the world a lot of wrongs that I know. If we are properly obey our constitution rules, then 70% peoples is standing up there where he is standing up now. As like as if we obey our ALLAH, Quran and Mohammad (PBUH)b, then each moment a lot of peoples is dead that I know. That’s true. Most of the peoples seems that ALLAH can not see to our activities. When we can see our constitution rules after that we always to do wrong , terribly wrong. But we can not see God , so no obey His rules, thats opinion most of all. Thats reality.
Can you say today how obey our constition rules or the rules of ALLAH ? No can not to say me. But I know my struggle life orginal facts that’s only emotional strain that can be destroyed everything. Mohammad says-‘ No never quarrel between to each and other brother. But when to see a lot of innocent peoples has killed by others. ‘’ to killing innocent peoples to  killing the whole humanity’’ . Can you say now a days to seeing a daily feature of our life ?
Now I am doing explanation only for all of you. You know that my experience is so low , only my personal life that I known. All of you know why I am now aggressive. Sometimes I become ferrosious , then seems to me that I killed him. But when I become relax, then seems to that it will keep only that Judgement day then say to Allah why at that day you give this punishmen to me, then ALLAH of course real justice for me. This is the rule of Quran. Because He is the best justice of the human life that of course to be believe of all of Muslim. But I can not forget that and no obey the rule of Allah. But why ?
We are always protected by Allah that’s to be believe to all of us. But why America and others country protect to Afganistan  ? Afganistan, Pakistan, Indonesia, Jakarta, Iran, Iraq and others are Muslim country. But we are seeing in Pakistan and Afganishtan a lot of problems. My desire that to seek that problems. Now I am telling of my life experience, if America distressed to them anyway, then they became ferrosious. But that person who are not obey the rules of Allah. They are believe by revenge. Islam is the peace of religion. Allah already to given the solution of everything by His Holy Quran. So no probles to understand  anything that to come each moment of our life. Isallah we can solve that by the Quran. I hope to all of us that understand clearly.
I know from my life ‘ who are humanist ? and when created ? I recall Mr. Agha Tariq Khan, Chief organizer(world) of IHM. Once he wrote to me that I read your story,  your life alredy prepared for others. They reached a place or momment then they forget the religion, only stay in his mind being human being. Already he converted Allah, God, Isshor, Vogoban and others. Then they no differentiate the religion because all religion is tell the true , fair and humanity. After all ‘ integrity of essence.
When to seen at the miserable period  that Taliban refused the food of western countries. Their believe that their blood still now in their hand. Or to seen that anybody drawn a picture of our Prophet or to seen that anybody to bad comments to the Christian religion. What you say to these type person ?  Our Quran never don’t criticize to others, even any wrong lesson no see in the Holy Quran. Now to say- that occurred to destroy the nice world, everything is wrong power or wrong idea. If we say always we don’t our religion only used it when we affected any problems that means for cover the body. And who done this destructive activities, of course they terrorist. Allah also say His Quran-shura-Imran, Ayat-64- ‘’ Come that way which same of you and us.’’ But no religion don’t believe this short of terrorist of the name of the religion. I am sure that thisway anybody never brings the peace of the world. Untill we no understandt that now we are living of the Earth Planet as like as a family, in here all of brothers and sisters. Once we born a pair of man and woman. Our Mohammad said his last Hazz that you never fighting to your own brothers.’’
When I thought in my mind that if I aggressive , then so much destroyed our society, administration, lost our finance, lost our time, lost our images that will be so harmful of our own land. I have seen a lots of this story when anything is expressed then all of the peoples egarly to observed and that’s once the main topics of the peoples, such as-tea stall, market, office place and every family’s gosseping object romantic that story. So being my own interested I never so lost of our important time and others.  Please when you think of my idea, then you understand our indispensalbe reality. Then you can not to do any destrictive activities. Then you thought in your mind that now our Earth Planet that means our big world is as like as a sacred land with us. We are the best human created by God. So we should be protect any harmful activities and others.
I known that our wrong power or emmotional strain destroyed the trillions dolars that means damage a big finacial roots and lost million innocent lives that’s really misearable. I have seen of the peoples of Kenia, in there a lots of sign of poverty. A Earth planet but a lot of descrimination till now everywhere of the world. But why ? no more war, to want only peace, peace and happiness.
Please to all of Afghan, Pakistan and others listen to me, no aggressive, no emmotional, please no see only setimentally, only try to see logically. Please minutely read the Holy Quran, all of solution has published carefully in there. If any damage to western country, now we will want our justice that Judgement day, of course ALLAH will give us real justice. No killing innocent peoples, no damage our importand articles that created only human beings.  One day we will have leave in this world, only will stay our good performance. We can as it were create a nice world for our negeneration. In there always will stay peace peace and happines only.
I am also telling to  please listen me patience . I donot created complex  that’s misunderstand of our brothers of the world. That I know. Why I sent my urgent message to Advisor of health and welfare, the Peoples Republic of Bangladesh ? Today that cause to know of the world. Because that one day created so big and damaged human beings more.
Firstly, When Haji H Hanif of Afganistan bad commented to against the religion of Christian that I could not abide by because I am now a humanist. So no compare, even that’s religion once recovery me and I got my new life. But our Agha Tariq H khan and Mahoob Ali like  him comments that I did not abide by at that time. At that day I doubt to their integrity. They really no understand the Holy Quran.
Secondly, our Liberation war 1971 we lost a lot of our dearest  peoples that’s bearing till now. When I hear to their name then our blood become hot, even I have seen a lot of children no touch of any foods made by Pakistan.  After that I like and loved their IHM. At that sometimes to face of our children also. They did not like my works. That’s true. But when I knew the msg. from Pakistan then slowly I hurt in my mind. At last I received their last msg. of Removal the name of me from IHM.
Lastly I say to you that till now always of your country is fighting to each of others. A lot of innocent peoples lost their important lives, even a lot of destroyed by flood affected. A lot of works in there. I have seen some country where a lot of problems. So in there you created your IHM. We are so fine. I don’t want to that all peoples of Pakistan is not good, only some peoples wrong activities damaged your country. So first to solve your country and then out side of the world. That I know. It would be first start to solve in your family level, secondly your village level, thirdly---country (level), after world level. But I have seen most problems country is now Afganistan and Pakistan. If you enter of our country, then so more created complex—I mean that only the name of religion you are spreading the terrorist to all the world. But you remember our Islam is the peace of the religion. Not force, only peace and relax. You will see if you can to do good performance  of your country,then of course to all of the peoples love to all of you so much and joned your Mission.
I recall at that day Iqtidar Ali Shah, Chief organizer (continent) said to them that Krishan konna’s space is harmful of our IHM that once damge to us. Even to said from your IHM that I misused of your each word and languages. I am kirishan konna, never to know that English language is own any person. Everybody can used it. So from that day always I keep dictionary to  myself and trying to taught english. To day if I say that Krishan konna now can differentiate good and bad. And understand what you say.  So my request to my respectable sir Agha Tariq H Khan and Mahoob Ali please don’t force any pepples of the name of Islam. No use ALLAH, Quran and Mohammad (PBUH). Allah.Quran, Mohammad (PBUH) are the all over. Really to looking for true, to see that of course release you one day. (cont.)

1 comment:

  1. I recall at that day Iqtidar Ali Shah, Chief organizer (continent) said to them that Krishan konna’s space is harmful of our IHM that once damge to us. Even to said from your IHM that I misused of your each word and languages. I am kirishan konna, never to know that English language is own any person. Everybody can used it. So from that day always I keep dictionary to myself and trying to taught english. To day if I say that Krishan konna now can differentiate good and bad. And understand what you say. So my request to my respectable sir Agha Tariq H Khan and Mahoob Ali please don’t force any pepples of the name of Islam. No use ALLAH, Quran and Mohammad (PBUH). Allah.Quran, Mohammad (PBUH) are the all over. Really to looking for true, to see that of course release you one day Insallah.

    ReplyDelete