Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bio-Data of my elder son Ahmed Schwan.

BIO-DATA


Name

Ahmed Schwan
1
2
3
4

Father’s name
:
Late Shakhawat Hossain

Mother’s name
:
Rahila Khanum

Date of Birth
:
8 December,1985

Nationality
:
Bangladeshi

Religion
:
Muslim (sunni)

Educational Qualification
:
SSC                  -2002
HSC                  -2004
BSS (honors)     -2010
Management.

Experience
:
Student only computer training

Mailing Address
:
Rahila Khanum, Personal officer, Ministry of Agriculture, Bhaban # 4, Room # 506
Phone # 8802-7169435
Cell phone : 8802-01675653034


Identity or some relatives Name that introduce me
:
Uncle Number one :: Adjutant General Mojahed Uddin Milon, Dhaka Cantonment.
Uncle Number two : Advisor Prof. Syed Modasser Ali, government of the Peoples Republic of Bangladesh.


1 comment:

  1. Till now I am first registration of JobStreet.com for my elder son Ahmed Schwan. He is so sensable. I want to he is doing job and MBA. Only for this today I am trying to do something for him.

    ReplyDelete