Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Oh my World today I am standing up to you, please answer my question.

The Queen Krishan Konna
of Bangladesh
Sotter cheye Boro Shoktishali R kishue Prithibite Naye ( There is nothing of the world without only true). Already I have said that my Goal is unlimited. To day I finised and I reached my one goal. Please answer my question to my World.

Firstly,Why INLOVE HUMANITY MISSION (IHM)  insulted me that means they said to me, Krishan konna misused/illegal used our each word and languages. At that day am I dishonor all over the World ? Why they dishonor  me ? That damaged my personality.

If I say- only for Pakistan I could not acquire my higher study. In liberation war, 1971 destroyed our family. After that I have been coming so long path passed just in here only for my Nobel peace prize of the World.

If I say- The International language is English that rights everyone of the World. But why they said to me ? I know that never damage anything only word language, only damage their performance. INLOVE HUMANITY MISSION (IHM) for world but they always bad comments the religion that I dont tolerate. From whole world help them as like as brotherly, whereas their narrow mind, they are always ungrateful that I knew.  But our Islam always the religion of peace. So IHM enter all world no objection, but no enter our Bangladesh, untill they no prove that msg. was right.

Secondly, I wanted my Nobel peace prize to Swenden. Because after killed my elder brother I came to my home district Narail from my village. At that time Kabir Jahangir, Student league of Narail Victoria college disputed me in 1976-1977  But I was fully innocent. Then I did not keep my feet in Narail district. From that day I have been to running for only learn my study here and there. For being nine years he disputed me, he wrote a lot of love letters name the Rani (Queen). But till now he is standing up the country of Sweden  as like as the King.  Come back my fresh life that I lost at that day ? But once I was the Queen of Narail in 1976 thats true.

Thirdly, when I came my dreamer Dhaka city. But in here Ambassador Monzurul Alam disputed me in 1991. From that day I disconnect all my families. At that time I canceled my good profession school teacher and adopted educated farm labour at DAE. At that day why he damaged my honor ? For this I lost my all brothers and sisters, even my parents. Only for  this struggle life once I affected brain tumor, but no complain anybody, thats my luck only. At that day the famous neuro surgeon Dr. Ari. Chacko, Cmch, Vellore of India  recovery me in 2004. At that time my husband expired.

Then Ambassador Monzurul Alam once come my house and said that now your hushband is expired, you are alone.  so once I love you and want to restoration again. but I dont agree, because then I was a dead body as like as a coffin of coverd white cloth. but he did not understand me. He said to me, ''now you are the Shahi Moholer Choto Begum.

But once this Ambassador was in Sweden Ambassay and sometimes the charged of others states that I knew from him. Such as Denmark, Netherland etc. A lot of honor to him but what have I got  ? I distressd of my whole life, only for peace of him. But now can I not anytihing ? I never to want anytihing of this world, But now I want only a piece of paper thats only make me honor, happy, peace and the Queen of Bangladesh.

A famous Ambassador and envoy Waliur Rahman once word to me that he of course hear my story, but at last he silent. On the other hand I never taught to the word of my family to talk to others (ghorer kotha porke bolte shikhini). I am a personal officer, Ministry of Agriculture, Bangladesh Secretariat. So in here have a lot of crying stories. In future I will write a book thats name '' Crying the Heaven". Some time I published my wall that true.

Now I can differentiate good and bad. So terrorist or evils never runs to keeping their sign. They done everything to the behind door. So I did not  complain of anywhere, anyone. Because I knew that its no solve my possition, to more damage my life. So I did not any complain to others, only keept my Almighty God. Who controls the vast kingdom.

The cost of failure of experience that my big power. Only for this power once I started my writing, just now that make me strong, happy and peace only.

I know that a lot of peoples of the world who can burn but no cool ever. But Krishan konna can  how to burn and knows how to cool. So I don't never only my own interested any damage of our mother land. In here I am credit and they are debit that I know. But I dont want anything of others. I lost something that I not come back that I know.

So now I want to you only one thing that make me to more strong, happy and peace only that  I distribute now of our needy, poor, helpless, disable peoples of the world and help me to  build a happy and peaceful world only.

Please research my website :

www.facebook.com/krishankonna
http://www.krishankonnaofbangladesh.blogspot.com/
http://www.krishankonnahumanitymission.com/

Can I say now '' I am the Queen Krishan konna of Bangladesh ?

1 comment:

  1. Sotter cheye Boro Shoktishali R kishue Prithibite Naye ( There is nothing of the world without only true). Already I have said that my Goal is unlimited. To day I finised and I reached my one goal. Please answer my question to my World.

    ReplyDelete