Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hello Shahi Moholer Nabab, Please come on to open your closed door and to tell all of my relatives of Gopalgong at that day I was innocent, only you was wrong.


Ambassador Monzurul Alam
Oh my dear Shahi Moholer Nabab once you said to me that now you entered this Shahi Mohol as like as Chuge ( that means selaier - small pin) and out side the Fal ( that means big thunder). But I could not. I failed that day. But in here as like as a big family of Bangladesh Secretariat. I have seen in here as like as you a lot of Gods have created. But my God is only one thats Almighty Allah who controls this vast kindom. They always dishonor our woman society always. I known to them. I recall last 19 Octorber by newspaper ' Amader Shomoy' our LGED Minister Syed Ashraful Islam said that after 1975 Bangladesh had gone in the hand of BAJIKOR. So I say also at that day every sectors of Bangladesh had gone in the hand of BAJIKOR. So in the mean time a lot of God created who dont believe Islam, dont believe Allah, dont honor woman society, dont understand humanity, only to killing humanity, to killing democracy, to killing accontablity, to killing transparency. Only for this you said to me that now I am not accountable of anyone of Bangladesh. At that day I said to you that one day of course you will accountable in front of the peoples of Bangladesh. That was your Darkness power only. Now I created slowlly that darkness power thats is only Goodness, now I am telling to you please come on from your Shahi Mohol and accountable in front of Bangladesh and in front of my all relatives of Gopalgong  thats I lost once. Now I want to go to all of my relatives that I lost once. Please come on to open your closed door and to tell in front of my all relatives of Gopalgong that I was innocent in 1993. You are wrong only.

Now I am disputed, questionable. After a long time how to do I go back to them ? Please come on and tell me. Then only I wil be creative thats will be helpful of Bangladesh and human beings. Now I dont want anything or hope to you. Only to do free from of my long disputed life. Please I want to free from my disputed life only.

Ambassador Monzurul Alam's mother and his
only one son Arayonno Monzur and me.
This is Monzurul Alam's mother who loved and liked me so much 1991-2004 as like as her own daughter that I know. I loved her so much because she has only one son that means ambassador Monzurul Alam. She had another child Mahboob but he dead from his childhood. So she was a lonely mother. So I loved her as like as my mother. This is Monzurul Alams only one son Master Aryanno Monzur who is higher stuyding may be  now. Her beloved elder sisters son Ex. Cabinet Secretary Muzibul Haque sir. I heard her mouth after a long years ago always Muzibul Haque sir and our ex. president Abdur Rahman Bisshash had gone her Dhanmondhi residense. I have seen in that house to our Muzibul Haque sir. Deputy secretary Siddika khanum is her another nephew.And DS may Mr. Bulbul are her close relatives. who once DC of Jalokathi.

Monzur's father late Dalil Uddin
Lasker and me.
This is Monzurul Alam's father late Dalil Uddin Lasker who born and brought up Latimshar village of Nolchiti upazila. Next life he was servicing the security brance (may be). He was so hard minded but he loved me so much that I know. Always I understand his pains that only created his only one son that I know. When he was in his bed in the period of death. At that time sometimes I was with him.

This is our respectable Bulu Bhabi who is the wife of our respectable ex. Cabinet Srecretary Mozibul Hoque sir's wife who are living Dhanmodhi residencial area. Bulu Bhabi is so distressd woman. I know that our sir is respectable to all of us Bangladesh secretariat that means BCS sector. But now I want turned back pages only. I want to give her some honor that she lost her whole life. I hats off my dear Bulu Bhabi.

please look at this picture to all of my Sir of our Bangladesh Secretariat and whole of the world. This is our beloved Bulu Bhabi that means our respectable sir ex. Cabinet secretary Mujibul Haque Sir. My sir is only one gurdian ambassador Monzurul Alam. Now I want to turned this picture and given some honor this innocent famous honorable woman only. Just this day a lot of talked with her. Once her tears knew me her distressed life. Please tell me of the world why her tears was rolling her eyes ? I can not say only telling that once she loved her husband and look after carefully, but she did not any honor from to all of you. Always to all of you honored our sir. Just now please to all of my respectable sir please hats off this famous woman. I hats off my dear Bulu Bhabi. I hats off.

Husna Monzur of Monzurul
Alam's second wife, Atia
(Atia is criketers Rotons
daughter, they are living
now London) and
me.
This is Ambassador Monzurul Alam' second wife Mrs. Husna Monzur who has come only twelve age from Varotesshori Homes of Tangail.When Ratna Rahmatullah had gone left from that shahi Mohol to kept her small baby Porma Monzur, then she entered this Shahi Mohol only look after this small baby Porma. But once Monzurul Alam married her and honored her. But our reality is not performing only playing. He has been playing whole life with her. A lot of tears, if I cached altogether, then of course created a pond that I know. She is just as like as statue. living body. without anything only signboard. Day by day serially entered that Shahi Mohol but once dragged outside the gate. This is the rule of this Shahi Mohol ! Our helpless sisters had come and entered this Shahi Mohol but come back only empty hand, so being distressd, without nothing, Thats reality.Thats part of our life. But this Husna always wanted to his husband that you to do eveything but never no could not any recognise to anybody. After my husband expired when he came my house, I ignored him but this Husna two times invited us (two sons and me) and to gave a lot of oportunity to talk his husband with me. She wanted only his husband's happy life. So then they looking for me as like as a helpless woman of the world. Now I hate of this Husna of Varotasshori homes. You always support to your husband that bad affairs and dishonor these helpless girls of Bangladesh. Now I am telling to you emmidiately surrnder to your beloved criminal husband in front of our bangladesh only for his whole life dishonor of our helpless sisters of Bangladesh that I know. I am the Queen krishan konna is the representative of others innocent girls who distressed and come back out of the strong gate only. (cont.)




1 comment:

  1. Oh my dear Shahi Moholer Nabab once you said to me that now you entered this Shahi Mohol as like as Chuge ( that means selaier - small pin) and out side the Fal ( that means big thunder). But I could not. I failed that day. But in here as like as a big family of Bangladesh Secretariat. I have seen in here as like as you a lot of Gods have created. But my God is only one thats Almighty Allah who controls this vast kindom.

    ReplyDelete