Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Advisor Prof. Syed Modasser Ali’s complains and The daily news paper Prothom Alo’s statements

Hello my World please look at todays Prothom Alo news papper’s last page head line- ‘’Advisor Prof. Syed Modasser Ali’s  complains and Prothom Alo’s   statement’’-in here to  description some statements but I don't talk to others, only a statement thats the relation of my home district Narail thats related of my brothers only. So now I have some speech to the world because that to be so hurt in my mind.
Yesterday I have written urgent message and something to Prof. Syed Modasser Ali and something wrote on my wall only my emotionally. Just now today I have read that matter but I don hope that ever. But to be expressed clearly. That was-
Last May 6/2010 Prof. Syed Ali went to our district to opening ceremony  of Dayabatic clinic at Narail. At that day my second brother called to me that Modasser bhai has come today, we requested to them for come our house but they did not agree. So ten pakages sweet of Narail to gave them only gift. Just now they have gone to Gopalgong. My brother also said that Modasser bhai's wife give us fifty thousand taka only of our Pres Club. After sometimes I knew by Advocate Alamgir Shiddique, Secretary of Narail Press club same matter. At that day I was so distressed. Because in there I am standing as like as a disability line. On the other hand Mrs. Nazmunnesha Ali given fifty thousand taka of our Press club that means to our brothers that did not tolerate.
Today  when I read this news, really my feelings is so bad. Always seems to me that very shameful for our Narail district. In here Prof. Syed Modasser Ali’s statement is –‘’Prothom Alo’s representative said that we established this Pres Club, So why to given money of them ? My wife said that they (Narail Press club) wanted money, so I gave to them.’’
The Daily Prothom Alo’s statement is-the representative of prothom Alo’ Mr. Kattik Dash is a simple member of Narail pres club, So he could  not want that. They description of Advisor’ programme and said in there are two pres Club of Narail. One of Narail Pres Club and other Narail Zila Pres Club. In here Prof. Syed Modasser Ali went only Narail Press club. He did not go Narail Zila Press Club.
In here I am telling some speech by my experience-May be the period of stage my brother said to him that please let come our house. Because he went to Narail with Bhabi Nazmunnesha Ali. So my brother can say that.  because Prof. Syed Modasser Ali is our relative. But he refused and only for curtesy they went to their  Press Club and Bhabi Nazmunnesha Ali gave fifty thousand taka to the Press Club at that time. That’s all.

Now to see this matter of news paper Prothom Alo that hurt to myself. Already to this matter always distressed me. Now so much distressed. Now no express anything, only think that I want to back that money to Mrs. Nazmunnesha Ali. I never want that any donate accept of our Narail Press club, Because in there (Narail Press Club) always staying my two brothers. I am krishan konna of Bangladesh and I am Shafiuddin Mina’s grandson wife of Chapta, Kashiani, Gopalgong. We never can not accept Mrs. Nazmunnesha Ali’s donate. That’s all.

1 comment:

  1. I have written my wall yesterday about that matter, To day just to read and know orginal matter thats to hurt myself. I have written thats write up of 'Prothom Alo' the daily news paper. Just share to all of my friends of the world.

    ReplyDelete