Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Friday, October 8, 2010

I am telling to the president of of Sweden and the chairman of nobel prize committee and to all of the peoples of Sweden.

I am krishan konna that means fermers daughter of Bangladesh. Already I express on my facebook wall-whats your mind ?  in there I have been written that I want ot prove that I am the peace of the world’’. When I say something then of course meaning the real something in there. Please research my whole life and decide why I can not to get it ? When our Dr. Mohammad Unus got his prize of peace, from at that day he could day by day aquired a lot of rewards, only for your love and inspiration till now he is going forwarding and gain to that one after another. That’s only inspiration for the peace of the world. On the other hand honorable president Barack obama when succeed his life and become the president then he acquired the prize of peace that peace and his struggle life experience only he led the world and  continue campaign the whole world.
Shura- Huzurat, Ayat 13, Allah said ''Oh human, we created to all of you only one pair of woman and man. After that I divided of others catagories-such as country, color,  languages, religion, environmet and others status only for introduced to each of others. '' So once I born and brought up of a village of Bangladesh. So no oportunity to learn to high edcation. Only for this I could not learn more. I can speech only for bangali languages, after that I am a member of this vast kingdom that means Earth planet. You never deny it. Why I claim the peace of nobel prize ? please listen to me with patience and answer my question clearly. If you don’t reply, then I understand that in here Viras affected too. I also say-whom  shelter to you for being 30 years of your soil, he could not oportunity to learn higher study. Once he went to higher study to your country Sweden. Please tell me how much he taugh from you ? But I am a Krishan Konna that means farmer daughter, a lot of bit of soil my whole bodies, only swimming and swimming to reached your country Sweden. To reached here a lot of distressed thats I have carried. I know that the cost of failure is experience. So now I come here only to take my that cost that I failed one day. I have passed many years, now the stage of my life is last. Now I am so tired and tired , I want to sleep.  Please research me and honor me that peace of the world. Only for this the world famous Dr. Ari. Chacko recovery me, Cmch, Vellore of India in 2004. I recall a Padree (Father of Christian) touched my head and I got my new life. At day I always thought that my new life created only for others. I was at that day all doctors of neurology's beloved patient that I know.
Once I born and brought up a farmers family. My father is the succeed farmer of Bangladesh. Because only two months age he lost his father and next life only for his struggled once he became a landlord. In here he succeed that his daughter Krishan konna of Bangladesh is telling to you now. One day no created Krishan konna. To need a long time and now to come in here.
After my brother killed by terrorist, at that time I came to our Narail City town only for education. In 1976. I was the best student of our locality and first acquired scholarship student at that area. But when I came to Narail. Then I admitted class seven of Ship Shankar girls School. At that time I acquired first class of seven and admitted class eight. I was the class captain of that class. All teachers loved and like me only my good performance. But at that time a student leader of the Narail Victoria college named Kabir Jahangir disputed me. At that old era we are all woman society was so guilty if any incident. But at that day I was so innocent. He wrote to me a love letters to called RANI that means Queen. Only for reason at that time go back to my village home. So he damaged my life at that day only for that no learn hight study.
At that day Kabir Jahangir word me that only for me you had gone, so I honor you one day. But what he doing at that day for me ? Always I was running here and there only to learn my study. Only for this cause no shelter at Narail, because I was disputed girl that means I was wrong, terribly wrong. At that time I did not proved that  I am okay, I am innocent. When I was studing at Jhenidah K.C College. In there all of student and teacher loved me so much. Because I was so reserved. No talk anybody.
Kabir Jahangir word to me that when he passed the SSC then he married me. But he did not and after his passed HSc then he had gone to Dhaka. He was staying at ' Shurjo Sen Hall' may be 1981-82 and may be studing Labrotray science. But once may be he finished his study or not I don’t know.
But when I come back to Narail, then he refused me and blaimed me that I am a farmers daughter, so no could not relation with him. Without it he another charged to me that I am a bad girl. But no distressed at that day because my integritey was so high. Then I decided that I want to know and see that place where the peoples forget of closed relatives. I had dreamt that I will go to Dhaka one day. But one day I had known that Kabir Jahangir is going to Sweden only for his higher education. Then he wrote to me his last letter that my family’s decision that as it were I study more. Because I am younger son of my parent, they no interested just now I to do marriage. So I am going only for study in Sweden. But I say-was no true, he refused me at that day only for high ambition that I understood. But no complain because friendship is only comfort, not efforts.
Now understand at that day what was  in my image ? Although at that day my feelings is so good because I could defferentiate good and bad. Just at time I went to Rajshahi with my sister for admitted Rajshahi university, at that time they living parmanently there. But somebodies of our village said to my father that if she will study then no marriage ever. Day by Day age over. I said to my father if I would be your son so you can not refused. I dont want nothing please give me oportunity to  study. But he did not agree. At that day my father said to me, if you interested to read, now read to Narail victoria collage. so whole life I did not consider my father only for this. But he said sometimes to my mother that she is my '' Dosho Puttro aki Konna'' (ten sons and only one daughter).  They decided to perform my  marriage. By this time famous Shafiuddin Mina’s two son came our home and stayed two or three days and observed me carefully and last decision. Once performed my married in 1984.
At that time Kabir Jahangir already reached in Sweden. May be his nephew Dr. Mannan was any university's lacturer. He help  him for enter the Sweden. Then he did which subjet research I did not know, only know that Sweden peoples or administration only.
After my BSc examination I came to Dhaka that was my good luck. Allah is Great. At that day I was so happy because my husband was the real person, hundred percent similarity with me. He was so broad mind and believe the freedom of woman. Only his love and inspiration once I could succeed my study and could to do my service. But my educated disability society a lot of distressed only to gained my service. A lot of hope was in our mind that one day we will be freedom of our Bangladesh and to easily to do our job. But after killed our Bangabadhu in here created a lot of stupids who started that pussing system only their own interested that damaged our real educated peoples life. Only for this at that day I became disputed for protect my existence of the world. But my feelings is not bad. At that day I could always differetiated good and bad. That’s my integrity. But who is disputed me at that day ? Deputy secretary Monzurul Alam, claim to a famous freedom fighter also.  But I did not failure at that day. To left my good profession school teacher and accepted educated labour at DAE. But after three years once I succeed. But I lost great thing that means love to all of my relatives, to disconnected all families. But my feelings is so good that day also could differentiate good or bad. No complain anybody, anyone, that’s my luck.
Once Monzurul Alam became Ambassador of Sweden, then I wanted to do my temporary job that means assistant secretary, Ambassador of Sweden Ambassy. All papers was ready al most. A last could not only for my younger son. Can you tell what my desired ? only desired that completed my real story ‘’ ‘’A simple girl ‘’ as like as  Rabindronath Thakur’s simple girls poem. Once poet Rabindronath Takhur dreamt but I wanted that succeed my life. After that I have written my story ’’ I did not happiness, only wanted to Joy, now I got my Joy’’.
I know that Ambassador Monzurul Alam got a most welcome in Sweden in 1999-2001 may be. Only for him so long time (20 years) I suffered of our society, till now. But no complain. If I complain at that time, he of course lost his govt. service and hot not. Only for my sacrificed he got most welcome in Sweden community and performed his duties.  Before his departure once I said to him that my friend Kabir Jahangir is living there. Then I had heard from Ambassador Monzurul Alam that when he arrived the ambassy, then he called to all the peoples of Bangladesh who are living there. At that time a person introduced Kabir Jahangir with him and said, this is Kabir Jahangir who is Secretary of Sweden Bangladesh Awameleague. Next time I also knew from Ambassador Monzurul Alam that Kabir Jahangir is plantation of Sweden. He taken the land by lease from government and plantation there. A lot of vegetables grown his field. Sometimes he gave his vegetables to Ambassador house. I read a story of my childhood that was ‘’ Goni Miah is a farmer. He has no land. He cultivate the land of others. ‘’ Now please say- who is the best farmer ? Kabir Jahangir or succeed farmer of Bangladesh Yousuf Mollah ? whole life I have been walking and walking only for proved that Farmer is not low quality, they are so honorable, only for hard working they get in the gold from the soil. Please proved that the Farmer is most honorable of the World.
On the other hand for being two year I have been writing and writing only prove our Bangabandhu’s quoted ‘’ Our farmer does not  illegal activities, our labour does not illegal acitivites, only to do this educated society.’’
I have written a lot of story/articles that something has published on my wall by bengali language. But nobody understand. In here most of all educated disability, so could not understand the real fact. So now I have been writing my blog only to all of the world. I hope till  now a lot of good or real peoples have in the world. Of course they are not educated disability. They of course understand the value of human life.
Shakespare description the human stages of life. First stage-love and feelings, sorrows and pains at last peace and happines. He also said that world is a stage and we are actors. The people come, perform their part and go. But the reality is we are not performing we are playing. The meaning of life lies in the chance that give us to produce or contribute to something greater then ourselves. But now my last stage I want to give something of the world and always I want to see peace, peace and happines of the world. I know that I lost of my life no come back ever, a lot of sacrificed that made me strong now. I know that a lot of pains once combinded a big power that only can be lead for build the nice, peaceful and happy world.
Till now I gave a lot of the world but I did not anything. But now I want something of the world that make me happy and so strong that only help me campaign in the world. Oh my honorable government of the Sweden, honorable chairman of peace committee of Sweden and all the peoples of Sweden I am telling to you that till now a lot of honor and respect to my friends Kabir Jahangir and Ambassador Monzurul Alam but now I want a piece of papers that only make me happy and strong that I bestowed my needy, poor and helpless peoples of the world, now that’s my dream only.
Please research my all documents that I published my blog only. A huge of bangla that all reserved. And proved me that I did not sin being of farmers daughter, I am not bad girl, I am not terrorist, I am not mad. Please proved me that I am the peace of the world. No give understand that now whole world is affect by dangerous virus. Now have a good person or real person of the world. Please search my website-

With regards-
Krishan konna of Bangladesh
Krishan Konna Humanity Mission (KHM)
9 October,2010.




1 comment:

  1. Till now I gave a lot of the world but I did not anything. But now I want something of the world that make me happy and so strong that only help me campaign in the world. Oh my honorable government of the Sweden, honorable chairman of peace committee of Sweden and all the peoples of Sweden I am telling to you that till now a lot of honor and respect to my friends Kabir Jahangir and Ambassador Monzurul Alam but now I want a piece of papers that only make me happy and strong that I bestowed my needy, poor and helpless peoples of the world, now that’s my dream only.

    ReplyDelete