Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Welcome to the Queen Krishan Konna of Bangladesh.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Just this prayer to our honorable state Minister, Ministry of Social welfare, govt of the Peoples Republic of Bangladesh.

To
Honorable State Minister
Ministry of Social Welfare
Government of the Peoples Republic of Bangladesh.

Subject :
Reminder of the Registration of my Krishan konna Humanity Mission (KHM).
Respectable Sir,

I am telling with great respect to you that last 19 September/2010 I wrote to you for registration of my Krishan konna Humanity Mission (KHM). But no reply to me. Thats made me so sad. Just now I am so distressed. In here a lot of stress made me so unwell. To killing humanity. I recall once our Advisor Prof. Syed Modasser Ali told TV programme that if we not anything of this blind peoples. of course we will be responsible of the nation. Just sayiinig to you when our Ministry of Agriculture and Ministry of Works damaged my life.Then who is responsible this disability lishted of Rahila khanaum, Ministry of Agricultre ? Can you say ? Once you say that we are Golden Citizen. But Why state minister Abdul Mannan no answer my Question ? Once I wanted to him that Why they insulted me and why they always fun to me as like as disability govt. lady officer ? they no killing humanity ? Only for them I wrote my story 'Educated Disability' and wanted a hospital only for good health in there all of by better treatment.
One day I came this Heaven, but in here I have been seeing a lot of Gods. But my God only Almighty Allah who controls this vast kingdom. I know that my life is ending. One day I will be die. I already to wrote you that I want a strong house that will be strong more than Advisor Prof. Syed Modasser Ali and ex. Ambassador Monzurul Alam. Thats will be Krihan konna Humanity Mission where I will to do all my noble activities.

My Goal is unlimited. Now my Goal is three. There are :


1. Krishan konna Humanity Mission
2. The Farmer House of Bangladesh
3. The Children Freedom fighter of Liberation war 1971.


I n here they stress to me and day by day to more damage . I know that they are always dishonor the establishment rules and force to us needy, poor and helpless staff only that I dont tolerate now. As like as Martin Luther King that we are all human and all equall. Today in my thought that we are living as like as a big family and in here we all of family members. But when I see a lot of difference,then I so distressed. We are human also. We have a demand as like as them.

In therefore, I am request to again please arrange a strong house for me and quickly rehabilitation. I am disability listed of Narail. Registration no-1250. Otherwise, this high Society, and administration (Ministry of Agriculture and Works ministry) now damaged my life . As soon as posible you diceide and solve my problems, only save my llife, eighter to more damage my life too. For this of course then you will be responsible of my life. Please search me and solve my problem emmidiately.
www.facebook.com/krishankonna
www.krishankonnaofbangladesh.blogspot.com
www.krishankonnahumanitymission.com


With regards-

Rahila Khanum (Krisha Konna)
Ministry of Agriculture
Krishan Konna Humanity Mission (KHM)


1 comment:

  1. I recall once our Advisor Prof. Syed Modasser Ali told TV programme that if we not anything of this blind peoples. of course we will be responsible of the nation. Just sayiinig to you when our Ministry of Agriculture and Ministry of Works damaged my life.Then who is responsible this disability lishted of Rahila khanaum, Ministry of Agricultre ? Can you say ?

    ReplyDelete